Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Don't Be Carried Away By D Daily Long Mins Of Calls, It'll Only Last For 7 Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Carried Away By D Daily Long Mins Of Calls, It'll Only Last For 7 Days (828 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You / Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Carried Away By D Daily Long Mins Of Calls, It'll Only Last For 7 Days by chocolateme(f): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ladies and gentleman.
It has come to my notice that so much love is in the air and the love and romance meter is so green that I fear of how hard it may soon go back to red (0-) negative.
Every one is receiving undying and un ending calls from new guys and new babes Back to Back and its cool.
Just don't wanna spoil our fun but please just a little advise and warning to all of us.
MTN has tried for us and has chosen this upcoming Valentine day celebration to aid us in connection, smooth talking and bonding by sending out free credits as much as 20k, 10k, 5k, 2k and 1k.
Let us be vigilant of our hearts because those free airtimes will only last for 7 (seven) day to avoid stories that touches on Nairaland after February 14th. Thank me later.
Re: Don't Be Carried Away By D Daily Long Mins Of Calls, It'll Only Last For 7 Days by agarawu23(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Your point?

Ftc chocolate cream tongue
Re: Don't Be Carried Away By D Daily Long Mins Of Calls, It'll Only Last For 7 Days by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
wasted a couple of seconds of My life, just to read this.
Re: Don't Be Carried Away By D Daily Long Mins Of Calls, It'll Only Last For 7 Days by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Very true
Re: Don't Be Carried Away By D Daily Long Mins Of Calls, It'll Only Last For 7 Days by SINNZ(m): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
I realised that long ago cheesy
Re: Don't Be Carried Away By D Daily Long Mins Of Calls, It'll Only Last For 7 Days by IamLEGEND1: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Party pooper,is that it?
Re: Don't Be Carried Away By D Daily Long Mins Of Calls, It'll Only Last For 7 Days by Hadassahisbae(f): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
wasted a couple of seconds of My life, just to read this.
u don't have to be mean..he posted sometin...dry or lengthy just appreciate... if u don't wana read it den leave it.
Re: Don't Be Carried Away By D Daily Long Mins Of Calls, It'll Only Last For 7 Days by danbrowndmf(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mtcheew. Silly talk.
Re: Don't Be Carried Away By D Daily Long Mins Of Calls, It'll Only Last For 7 Days by cosby02(m): 12:19am On Jan 17, 2016
undecidedGerara here menhhhh.... Shii
Re: Don't Be Carried Away By D Daily Long Mins Of Calls, It'll Only Last For 7 Days by emzila(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
those who have ears ..........

(1) (Reply)

You Are Responsible For Your Own Happiness / Revealed! 10 Things Guys Really Hope Ladies Don’t Notice During S*x / Love At First Sight:myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.