Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You (5587 Views)

Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number / Little Girl Used In Popular Internet Meme Is Now Grown Up(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Girl who wants to marry her married ex- boyfriend narrates her story. According to a post sent in by a ‘confused girl’, she was s.exually involved with a married man who took care of her in all the ways she wanted. She eventually fell in love with him without planning to, they broke up, reconciled later, and now she’s hoping to end up being his wife.

See what she shared below:

“Hello , i’m posting through a friend’s account.. I am 23 years old, a fresh graduate and i’m into entertainment. I model and dance.. All my life i have only dated young married men, just the 3 of them by the way.. They take care of me and i do the same.
They were all responsible because they always took proper care of their wives…I broke up with my last guy because i started developing serious feelings for him and i didn’t want to break his home and he was always all over me.
I never had time for single guys but later i started reconsidering it because i hoped to get married someday and i started dating this single guy.. He is
comfortable and always brought out money when necessary. I wasn’t so demanding because my dancing and modeling was paying.. I thought this idiot was the one for me until he cheated on me with a girl he claimed was from his hometown.. He even had the effrontery to bring the girl home and slept with her on our bed…
I was mad that night, i made sure i broke his laptop and wanted to tear down his flat screen on the wall before he held me…
I was hurt and fortunately for me, my menses started the next morning because he stupidly thought i was ok after he begged me that night, so i used it to cook for him because i heard it makes guys purge and he purged that morning…
He could have died for all i cared, the heartbreak was too painful.. I made sure i ate his money well before i dumped his sorry ass.. All these irresponsible broke single guys that will have a girlfriend and still be sleeping with other girls. Totally immature..
The problem now is that my ex married guy wants to marry me and i have agreed.. The wife is making life hell for him but he is a good man and the only guy that understands me. I am not sure i will meet another person like him. I love his two cuties and am sure i will be a good wife but this wicked woman doesn’t want to give him a divorce, i don’t know what to do??
They have separated now. He said he no longer wants the marriage and his family knows but the wife is still claiming that she loves him. Judging from what I heard from him, he has never been happy in his marriage and i’m willing to make him happy. No insult please.”

Hmmm…This one left me speechless. What do you think?

Source:Jejenews.com
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by mrmrmister: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
So she used her menses to cook cheesy
Bravo!!!
More reasons for me to never get into any serious relationship
Akant let one witch girl kill me grin

6 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
cry God akant believe this. Before satan fear women!

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by Sexxkillz: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
What's shocking about it?

It's not the first time a girl has gone to the extreme.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:
What's shocking about it?

It's not the first time a girl has gone to the extreme.

Really?
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by ever811(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
so you actually mean you used smelly blood from that smelly hole to cook for your fellow human to eat?..this married man if I know him,I would advice him to keep it on with the angel he already have this one he is going for is a demon of the highest oder..come to think of it,she enjoy men cheating on there legally married wife's with her but won't take it that the man she is not even married to should not do same to her..if you ever marry,your husband will be sleeping with everything in the skirt on your matrimonial bed.. .thank God the only man that understands you as you say,sleeping around is even his hobby an his not gonna stop now...meanwhile come here.....

6 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by gondon(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Listening
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
Memses to cook,? shocked
Did she eat the food too?
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by RealJaneDoe: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by Behira(f): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
ucsparks:
Memses to cook,? shocked
Did she eat the food too?
why wud she eat the food, am sure she didnt

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by Onogiede(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is why I never stop praying for God sent lady as wife,..what a heartless kind of lady,..God of canaaland help me ooooo

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by princefaculty(m): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Have you seen anyone sowing corn to reap beans before? Your answer is a s good as mine...

I'm sure you've heard about karma as well.

Why feeling hurt over the single cheating on you even after luring 3good married men to cheat on their wives? Or isn't that cheating too?

Too bad such a young lady will mess her sweet life toiling with other people's joy and home... When the pay back comes knocking I pray you have enough tears to cry coz I'm sure it will give you a good time to wail in the bumper harvest you are sowing right now

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
mrmrmister:
So she used her menses to cook cheesy
Bravo!!!
More reasons for me to never get into any serious relationship
Akant let one witch girl kill me grin
grin grin and you believe this tales by moonlight?
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2016
MissGdope:

Forget that thing jare angry it is possible, no be women again
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 04, 2016
Wish I can advise the girl in question face to face, what an ungodly person, ahhhhhhhhhh angry eje ninu ounje Eh shocked I fear some women o,

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by mrmrmister: 12:09am On Oct 04, 2016
MissGdope:

As a matter of fact, I do
Nigerian girls are evil grin
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 04, 2016
mrmrmister:
So she used her menses to cook cheesy Bravo!!! More reasons for me to never get into any serious relationship Akant let one witch girl kill me grin
so you'll never get married?
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 04, 2016
mrmrmister:

As a matter of fact, I do
Nigerian girls are evil grin
Abeg ee. This is just over exaggerated
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by solbinho: 12:42am On Oct 04, 2016
He's broke and u ate his cash.....tell me your not broke yourself
Tiny23:
Girl who wants to marry her married ex- boyfriend narrates her story. According to a post sent in by a ‘confused girl’, she was s.exually involved with a married man who took care of her in all the ways she wanted. She eventually fell in love with him without planning to, they broke up, reconciled later, and now she’s hoping to end up being his wife.

“Hello , i’m posting through a friend’s account.. I am 23 years old, a fresh graduate and i’m into entertainment. I model and dance.. All my life i have only dated young married men, just the 3 of them by the way.. They take care of me and i do the same.
They were all responsible because they always took proper care of their wives…I broke up with my last guy because i started developing serious feelings for him and i didn’t want to break his home and he was always all over me.
I never had time for single guys but later i started reconsidering it because i hoped to get married someday and i started dating this single guy.. He is
comfortable and always brought out money when necessary. I wasn’t so demanding because my dancing and modeling was paying.. I thought this idiot was the one for me until he cheated on me with a girl he claimed was from his hometown.. He even had the effrontery to bring the girl home and slept with her on our bed…
I was mad that night, i made sure i broke his laptop and wanted to tear down his flat screen on the wall before he held me…
I was hurt and fortunately for me, my menses started the next morning because he stupidly thought i was ok after he begged me that night, so i used it to cook for him because i heard it makes guys purge and he purged that morning…
He could have died for all i cared, the heartbreak was too painful.. I made sure i ate his money well before i dumped his sorry ass.. All these irresponsible broke single guys that will have a girlfriend and still be sleeping with other girls. Totally immature..
The problem now is that my ex married guy wants to marry me and i have agreed.. The wife is making life hell for him but he is a good man and the only guy that understands me. I am not sure i will meet another person like him. I love his two cuties and am sure i will be a good wife but this wicked woman doesn’t want to give him a divorce, i don’t know what to do??
They have separated now. He said he no longer wants the marriage and his family knows but the wife is still claiming that she loves him. Judging from what I heard from him, he has never been happy in his marriage and i’m willing to make him happy. No insult please.”

Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by solbinho: 12:43am On Oct 04, 2016
Dumb ass girl

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by gabi101(m): 12:57am On Oct 04, 2016
interesting! very interesting!! cheesy...these ladies will never seize to amaze me,naija babes sha undecided

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by iamFawaz(m): 3:01am On Oct 04, 2016
Tiny23:

clap for yoursef
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by iamFawaz(m): 3:03am On Oct 04, 2016
1. you love dating men who're married 2. you don't like to date guys who cheat 3. you use menses
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by iamFawaz(m): 3:07am On Oct 04, 2016
1. you love dating men who're married 2. you don't like to date single guys because they cheat 3. you use menses to cook for a man to eat 4. your modelling and dancing rubbish is paying you well 5. you chop the broke guy's money......

hope you're seeing the contradictions you listed down...
sho lo stupid lomo ni? was to gbon

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by abdeiz(m): 5:51am On Oct 04, 2016
Dayum, she used her menses in another human being's food who cheated on her while he's unmarried, meanwhile she enjoys flexing with other womens hubby and think she would have a good marriage. Does she knows karma so? That beauty she's forming with will fade and there will come a time she would no longer be desired. You sow that you reap.
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by DesChyko: 6:21am On Oct 04, 2016
Fake story.
You eat meat it doesn't purge you.
It's this one that will purge you abi?
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by japhmanuel: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2016
undecided
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 04, 2016
DesChyko:
Fake story. You eat meat it doesn't purge you. It's this one that will purge you abi?

could you pls try it n tell us d experience?
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by Babysnow1: 8:07am On Oct 04, 2016
shit happens....
it's really bad of her...
karma is really a bitch....what goes around comes around.
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2016
this girl is crazy
Re: See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You by mrmrmister: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2016
Precel1:

so you'll never get married?
I never will grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Do This? / Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? / See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.