Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation (29697 Views)

“mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. / Niger-Delta Governors Shun Alamieyeseigha's Burial / Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by whadda(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2016
If PDP had won d election no body would have died, wether it is fake or real death. Bunch of criminals we have has politicians some na cancer odas na walking stick while some medical check up abroad

1 Like

Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by legaxi(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2016
Alams they chill for one island with their loots. grin
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Meritocracy: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2016
I learnt he was one of the ghost that set market ablase because of high cost of sardine.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by frank442: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Please Nigerians where is your humanity? Why are we so wicked and inhuman. This is a fellow human being we are talking about here. Please let Alams hide in peace!!!

Nothing is hiding forever. Even the Egyptian mummy
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2016
After alams, you should also ask when the rector of the maritime academy of Nigeria will also be buried. That one died with 13billion naira and yet no burial in sight... angry
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by ENDTIMES: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2016
H.I.P (Hide In Peace) Alamieyeseigha!!!

1 Like

Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by tuscani: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Please Nigerians where is your humanity? Why are we so wicked and inhuman. This is a fellow human being we are talking about here. Please let Alams hide in peace!!!
good to know that in the midst of all this nonsense, somebody like you is still sensible
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by brownpollo(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2016
chibok girls no get papa
alamaisaya no get burial date
budget paper missing
all of these things are they all germans cos its not happening here in Germany.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by tuscani: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2016
ejiinii:

Mr right thinking go and bring him back since you know where he is

Propaganda children always think everybody is like them
my broda, u have time to reply that mr right thinking man.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Anijay1212(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2016
abduljabbar4:
The thief is still alive hiding somewhere in Panama or Sri Lanka. He wants to play "tupac" on Buhari
lol... On a serious note i dont believe that man is dead.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Mufasa27(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2016
After Una kill the man Una still wan show for him burial, people wicked oo, den wan come steal the corpse or wetin ??
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by dapsonlou(m): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2016
Can you bury person way never die?
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by stevecantrell: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2016

Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by AreaFada2: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2016
Are you the okaegbe (head of the family burial committee) to be concerned about his funeral?

Some people na busy body sha. cheesy
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by xxgig(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
this is so funny
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by CallMeOO7(m): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
I personally asked this question on Facebook late last year because I think there's something they are not telling us. Is he really dead?
I doubt it.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Favolly(f): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
joseph1832:
You see is the type of question the media is suppose to be asking. I'm been thinking along this line for a long while. We've not even heard burial arrangement plans for the late Bayelsa state governor. I've been think Alameiyesegha may have pulled another fast one on us. Just like he did when he dressed like a woman and escaped from Europe.
Lol! He's obviously not dead
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Muyoatlanta(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Benite:
Not a few people are wondering when the late former Bayelsa State governor, DSP Alamieyeseigha, will be buried. It is the one million dollar question on the lips of many Nigerians, particularly on the social scene.

The reason for the delay in his burial has also been a topic for debates. Alamieyeseigha died in the last quarter of 2015 at the age of 63. He died at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital after going into coma for days.may his soul rest in perfect peace.....

According to close family sources, he was diabetic and was being treated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, before he was returned to Port Harcourt where he gave up the ghost.

www.thenationonlineng.net/when-is-alamieyeseighas-burial/
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by leel969(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pls allow alams to hide in peace.He knows if he is to be alive,he wil rot in jail.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Trojan00(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Orjioorji:
if you didnt believe that he is death but believe that chibok girls were really missing then you are mad. and your father yansh. I didn't insult anybody oooo
until a body is put in the Earth can we be 100% certain that a person is dead because a paper report is just a piece of tree. No funeral No grave site no death.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
do they bury people who are still alive
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by gideon9231(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
ma nigga is alive joor...
the man that can fake being a woman...will easily fake death when his head is about to go for it
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by engineerboat(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Benite:
Not a few people are wondering when the late former Bayelsa State governor, DSP Alamieyeseigha, will be buried. It is the one million dollar question on the lips of many Nigerians, particularly on the social scene.

The reason for the delay in his burial has also been a topic for debates. Alamieyeseigha died in the last quarter of 2015 at the age of 63. He died at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching6 Hospital after going into coma for days.

According to close family sources, he was diabetic and was being treated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, before he was returned to Port Harcourt where he gave up the ghost.

www.thenationonlineng.net/when-is-alamieyeseighas-burial/
This people are very funny, you know the family source when you are enquiring about what killed him, now you cannot go back to that family source to get the burial date, thenationonline shame on u
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by matt32: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
I guess Alamieyeseigha is stil alive
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by babafirst(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
CACAWA:
Did he really die?

No he didn't.
teeheeheehee.Ask for his body now and they will say he has been cremated.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by joseph1832(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Favolly:
Lol! He's obviously not dead
Thanks. wink
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by babadem2much(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
There is comma in this man's death if not a respected Ijaw man loved by his people whom i believe will give him a beffitting burial, but even the once in this forum that wished him RIPare not sure sef
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by greall12(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Don't kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin

quote author=Philadelphia post=58D05BB0]That guy did not die. This is another political propaganda. If he can dress like a woman in other to escape, then he can disguise his death for similar reason. No one should believe he is dead u til his body is seen to be entering the ground. Maybe they are looking for a resemblance of his body in the mortuary and that could be the delay. As for money, they do not have a problem with that if it is what it takes to do his burial.

Nigerians should open their eyes and start thinking with their brains.
Our greatest enemy is our government. [/quote]
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Bgorgeous: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
I wonder
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by sherrylo: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

Lol "hide in peace"
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by benoma: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mr dummy dummy. It ain't abt whether one is jobless. It's abt a guy who was once a public
figure who got caught while trying to steal from the cookie jar
freeze001:
Is this how jobless people can be? Debating whether a person is alive or dead? Una try!
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by greall12(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
I bet Alams still alive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial / I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.