Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation (29696 Views)

“mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. / Niger-Delta Governors Shun Alamieyeseigha's Burial / Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2016
vulture s
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by kaziblake(f): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2016
Hmm
Good question.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by solid3(m): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2016
No be person wey die dem dey bury?
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by MMMFAGUY1: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2016
D burial is still pending bcus of bayelsa's state gubernatorial election.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by bonito001: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2016
#Yimu......Dt thief is alive and hiding somewhere a beg. No to move on his properties remain
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by anochuko01(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2016
he's been buried according to Islamic rights.....he converted just before he died grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by joseph1832(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2016
You see this is the type of question the media is suppose to be asking. I've been thinking along this line for a long while. We've not even heard burial arrangement plans for the late Bayelsa state governor. I've been thinking Alameiyesegha may have pulled another fast one on us. Just like he did when he dressed like a woman and escaped from Europe.

3 Likes

Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Mentcee(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2016
A satanically stupidd question from APC bastarrds newspaper to ridicule a dead man. Evil bastarrds.

2 Likes

Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by DahomeyAmazon(f): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2016
I don't support burying alive.

2 Likes

Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by manbb27(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2016
CACAWA:
Did he really die?

No he didn't.

Really ? People are so confused with dead.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2016
Orjioorji:
if you didnt believe that he is death but believe that chibok girls were really missing then you are mad. and your father yansh. I didn't insult anybody oooo

I swear,those girls na 21st Century SCAM!!!!! Missing my foot.Now they are looking for oil in a desert Rubbish

1 Like

Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by LLKJSays(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2016
@ PuSiDrilla...'let Alams Hide in Peace'

Gbam!

G.S.O.Humour;

Classic.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by xynerise: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Was it here I said that he is still alive?
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by trak25(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2016
To those people wey dey say him neva die make una no wori na on till wen him ghost go come una house one by one de slap una na em una go know say army man wey don die hand dey pepper pass the one wey dey alive.make una dey there dey talk
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Leke001: 10:05am On Jan 17, 2016
ossaisly:
We never can tell, he might just rise again......

hahaha
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Philadelphia: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2016
That guy did not die. This is another political propaganda. If he can dress like a woman in other to escape, then he can disguise his death for similar reason. No one should believe he is dead u til his body is seen to be entering the ground. Maybe they are looking for a resemblance of his body in the mortuary and that could be the delay. As for money, they do not have a problem with that if it is what it takes to do his burial.

Nigerians should open their eyes and start thinking with their brains.
Our greatest enemy is our government.

4 Likes

Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by NobleAngell(f): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2016
I have said it before that if he isn't buried (with witnesses ofcourse), I won't believe he is dead. Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me. I don't trust that fellow. He has fooled us before.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Toks2008(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2016
CACAWA:
Did he really die?

No he didn't.
Nollywood movie...no be only die,na dye

The man is probably very alive and enjoying his life somewhere...sharp guy wey disguise as woman beat UK security operatives
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by goodlifehyd(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Orjioorji:
if you didnt believe that he is death but believe that chibok girls were really missing then you are mad. and your father yansh. I didn't insult anybody oooo
Your English alone says it all that's why u could utter that trashy statement "your fada yansh"

1 Like

Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Kposkila: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=Meriekriss post=42051851]All this media houses will not mind their business and look for intelligent stories to uncover.. What's their business with when he is buried.. Or do they want to continue their media trial on the corpse
So asking questions about the sudden death without verification of a man about to be tried for corruption and an ex- convict granted pardon by his boy GEJ, is not an intelligent question, a man who disguised himsef as a female just to evade security checks, that's why the western world is Good, they will demand his body and do a postmortem and be sure, I have always said DSP is hiding...
Like a dog with his tail inside his butt!

2 Likes

Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by henryomez(m): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2016
CACAWA:
Did he really die?

No he didn't.

Thank you. The truth is he never really died dat man faked his death this is because nobody knew when he we talked into coma suddenly he is dead.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by bettercreature(m): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2016
oluwasegun007:
if d man once dressed like woman, then nothing is impossible...
You sum it up
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by feldido(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2016
I can tell you Authoritatively tell you that He's Dead... Burial arrangements are ongoing but the date is yet to be fixed.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by ekwelive: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2016
na dem know oh...maybe dey wan wake am...
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by seunoni34(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2016
kay29000:
Hmm! I thought he had already been buried.
Same thoughts.

1 Like

Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Bimpe29: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2016
His death is still in progress. He has not actually died. DSP can be cunning.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Barrysleek(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2016
freeze001:
Is this how jobless people can be? Debating whether a person is alive or dead? Una try!
This is the same man that dressed like a woman just to jump bail my guy anything is possible with Alams you know Ijaw people are cowards ask Gej and Tompolo
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by Barrysleek(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2016
Until we see his corpse I very much doubt he is dead we didn't he when Gej was in power why did he die when Efcc reopen his case.
Re: When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation by TheNonce: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2016
grin

This criminal fisherman called alamco sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / We Have Darkness Because We Have Incompetent People Managing Our Economy-fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.