Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih (25414 Views)

$2.1bn Arms Scandal: Jonathan Won’t Testify For Dasuki, Say Sources / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by 4nobody4every1: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Old Tortoise never dies.

It just hit me, as i am reading this story that this man use to be a Policeman and is well schooled on how to be very deceitful. But like every other deceits, it has an expiry date and Anenih's lies and deceits has just expired.

Usually, it is little crimes that bring big criminals down. As a Minister in Obasanjo's time, this man single-handedly stole Billions meant for the repairs and constructions of the Nigerian Roads, but nobody dared asked him anything as he was the PDP tin god/kingmaker/the most powerful man in Nigeria then.

Even the EFCC was scared of him.

But, it is this "SMALL" change that will eventually send him to jail.

You can not be more Royal than a Dasuki.

You can not be more connected than a Dasuki.

You Can not be more powerful than a Dasuki.

You can not be more NORTHERN than the direct descendant of Uthman Dan Fodio, a Dasuki too.

So, if Buhari can be dealing with a Dasuki for corruption, why is Anenih thinking he is Special?he probably did not get the memo from Buhari about a Corruption free Nigeria.

There are two ways Anenih can settle this.

(A) Return the money quietly and go to Jail.

(B)Return the money noisily and still go to Jail.
1000,000 likes cool

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2016
d way he immediately reacted after d bomb went off made me to suspect him. Dat guy is really wicked.I really pity does Nigerians dat ar defending dis guy.
long live PMB. Take Mbaka prophesy serious because dat man is a true man of GOD
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by Edokpia: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Old Tortoise never dies.

It just hit me, as i am reading this story that this man use to be a Policeman and is well schooled on how to be very deceitful. But like every other deceits, it has an expiry date and Anenih's lies and deceits has just expired.

Usually, it is little crimes that bring big criminals down. As a Minister in Obasanjo's time, this man single-handedly stole Billions meant for the repairs and constructions of the Nigerian Roads, but nobody dared asked him anything as he was the PDP tin god/kingmaker/the most powerful man in Nigeria then.

You can not be more NORTHERN than the direct descendant of Uthman Dan Fodio, a Dasuki too.

So, if Buhari can be dealing with a Dasuki for corruption, why is Anenih thinking he is Special?he probably did not get the memo from Buhari about a Corruption free Nigeria.

. A big idiot
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by Picknik: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2016
Rather say legal thieves, not just jobless
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by Niceiroko: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2016
U ddnt say anytin
HungerBAD:
Old Tortoise never dies.

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by modath(f): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
May God bless u and the few amongst us who were able to see tru GEJ from day 1! The guys is an hypocrite bastarddd! An evil man to d core! To tell u that GEJ plotted the oct 1st 2010 bomb blast and wanted it blamed on d north tells u how demonic he is! The guy deliberately allowed BH to simmer and gain velocity. He allowed to butcher thousands of innocents pple! GEJ will not end well. The man is worse than we know!

Say what? shocked shocked shocked , really!b shocked

I thought he only used utterances to fuel hate & division!!

"How much did Nwobodo stole?"

"Did PMB buy arms"

"Yoruba elders like motor park touts"

"Ibos are the pillars of my government"

"Born trowey pikin"... " Dead brain" (mama P) etc..

We grow to learn each day!! May God help his soul, all this gentle & quiet people ehn!!!
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by saintnegroid(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2016
themilanway:

Must you display your stupidity always?
he that call his fellow brother stupid is also stupid but he that call his fellow brother wise is also wise.. Quote from saintnegroid
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by Abeymills(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2016
Block heads ediots dem dem,apc zombies una brain dey leak oil food don come abi but una go fail 10million of bubuhari no fit arest gudluck bubu no follow chop yam?i cant bliv dis yeye govt liars evil apc budget is still missing abi?or una don smuggle d tin back?nonsence govt dat lacks focus all have bin hearing since d start of dis govt is arms deal dat pdp guy stole stole dat d economy is nose diving no solution blaming jona una plan n cospiracy no go work yeye tins

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by seguntijan(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2016
Anybody who enriches himself with funds meant to fight terrorism is worst than a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by Fourwinds: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2016
PDP is d worst thing dat as ever happened to dis country...

they destroyed Nigeria massively...

just imagine money meant to defeat enemies of d country was shared among them..

God will punish d generation of d beneficiaries oooo
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by Adeevah(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2016
#lalasticlala...comment plz...or release a feature(response) to this plz

Anticipating
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by Adeevah(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Just2month

Jonathan will be in jail
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by maishai: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2016
arresa:
Okonjo approved the money and gave it to Dasuki to disburse based on Jona's approval as the president even though both have zero authority approve or spend anything without the approval and consent of the National assembly.

Anenih::: GEJ gave me the money via Dasuki

Metuh::: GEJ gave me the money via Dasuki

....but jona is still insulting our intelligence by claiming no knowledge about the money and that he didn't award any contract when in fact this has nothing to do with contracts, but more about him stealing and sharing taxpayers money with his cronies..

How I wish this is happening in America. No way GEJ won't be in jail by now..
This attitude is what has kept us down, must we be wishing this is america, something tells me that either the law is not clear to personels of our legal system of the Nigerian constitution is a fraud
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2016
Raiders:
GEJ should be arrested by EFCC
..... undecided undecided
YOU CHOP CRAZZZZ tongue Anyway. ....... angry

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by Jabioro: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2016
We needed Jonah as soon as possible to shed light ,put in some clarification of what kind assignment he has been given to this cohort, that make him given verbal march order to Dasuki to be sharing arms fund to PDP.He should not for get that most of this assignment were not documented as most of the contractor has been claimed to an oral order ,as a respected elder statesman we expect him to say the truth ...He can claim innocent of all, no smoke without fire.Jonathan. and PDP national working committee should also tell the whole world what happened to fund raised for the party campaign. I mean 21 billion naira they claim and announced to us..
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by APCsupporter: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2016
Akathriel:

@Modath - Pls send me your picture. I want to hang it on my wall. grin

Don't try me oo grin

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by babst01: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
it high time GEJ tell us what he knows about this arm scandal
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by guttentag(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
These poilical criminals are roaming about freely while the petty thieves are roasting in prison.

God is watching Our leaders, the thunder that will fire them is still boiling
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by guttentag(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
ZuzuMan:
..... undecided undecided
YOU CHOP CRAZZZZ tongue Anyway. ....... angry

No wonder you be Buzuman
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by Isiterere(m): 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I think he was a puppet in power
TonyeBarcanista 2016.

A PUPPET > one whose acts are controlled by force or influence ; a puppet ruler.

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by banio: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Stale
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by hmuhammad(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pidggin:
On going EFCC/Buhari media trial
on going wailing on Nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by 4everGrand(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
They tot they could fool us by extending the elections and doing abracadabra with bokoH;

All along they knew what to do, but decided not to do it. So when they saw that all the disbursements achieved nothing, they decided to fool us by 'routing' bokoH.

God would judge all a'dem.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
modath:

Say what? shocked shocked shocked , really!b shocked

I thought he only used utterances to fuel hate & division!!

"How much did Nwobodo stole?"

"Did PMB buy arms"

"Yoruba elders like motor park touts"

"Ibos are the pillars of my government"

"Born trowey pikin"... " Dead brain" (mama P) etc..

We grow to learn each day!! May God help his soul, all this gentle & quiet people ehn!!!
GEJ gentle, quite and easy going but deadly!
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by Soulcaine(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Gej here I am. send me.

No assignment is too small.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by anonimi: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
modath:
Ayam coming, make i go call mai foto.. cheesy

Cc Anonimi , can we get a foto ova hia? wink

Mynd44 , lalasticlala ...

I wait for the photo of conviction after a fair trial in court and I will share with you, pronto grin
So far the dumb, daft & dull Confused One is unable to achieve that or has he

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3119840_3086701funnyjpeg9aeb2b686522cfbdad09180eab0db45e_jpeg77e052703f81538f8ab4b27ced5dfdc0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2682938_img2015072826629_jpegfa206e5609ff464467c82ea736caee6a
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by philips70(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
This is just it.

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by armadeo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
modath:

True dat!!!

I also hope his gang of hero chanting robots can.point to any visible achievement in both state & at the federal level!!!

Blasphemy is when El No Clue is likened to Lee kwan Yew!! grin cheesy , A man that was cut from a different cloth.

A decisive almost despotic ruler who took his nation by the scruff of its neck & did the needful....

Didn't sit around forming victim, & seeking to be liked, he knew what was lacking & filled the gap, not mr i am humble & a minority, so therefore, Pity me.. smiley

Cc theV0ice

Jonathan and LKY on the same pedestal?. Many are really mad but few are roaming.

Meanwhile your thoughg process should be emulated by many zombies. Logic beats emotion anytime.

Love the random jabs and occasional uppercut you've been dropping.

Also send me a pic so I can hang in my wall. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by seunowa(f): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pidggin:
On going EFCC/Buhari media trial
Honestly,bro I don't mean to be disrespective.I wonder why some guys like u are born silly or play acting stupidly.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by anonimi: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Na which assignment wey Jonathan de give these people sef?

So you also believe this STORY shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by anonimi: 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
drss:
hahahahhahahaha nigerians been served like sheeps. i no blame una because na wetin una wan hear be dat. d govt is using dis lies to distract u from d eminent collaspe of d country ocassioned by their own uselessness. by d time d so called arms deal investigation is ova, pipul will start stoning buari. Quote me anywhere.

WAIL ON PAPA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" / Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.