Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) (70075 Views)

Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) / EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Why the fight,when no refund is made, or no one going to prison
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by BABANGBALI: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
collect all the collectables. Sai baba,sai Buhari........haters/looters go and die tongue
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by canalily(m): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
...undecidedwhy they didnt seal those people walking infront of the building
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by augustov1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
thats not a GT building
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
And ,,?
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by aimuan(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
U sure say this no be EFCC office?
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by duchez(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
ojesoj:

I was amazed myself. Our banks are sooo corrupt. When I saw EFCC's seal I said to myself Gtbank must have partake in $2.1billion arms deal scam. Probably help launder it out of the country
That building is right next to my office and I can state categorically that it does not belong to gtbank. Forget the orange colour...
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by tomdon(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
who uses the building or was it unoccupied erstwhile? just pay rent for empty building
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by arabianights: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
SirJeffry:
Must they write on the buildings like mad men?

Why not use a ribbon to put up a barricade?
Mtcheewundecided

YEEEp.... Thisis to stop any intended lease or sale on it.As owner might go ahead to try and sell off with out the knowledge on inncent uyer.this has happened many times

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by arabianights: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
duchez:

That building is right next to my office and I can state categorically that it does not belong to gtbank. Forget the orange colour...

YEEEEEPPP...dont mind those pple that just jump to conclusion,if it was Gtb,orange would have been all over not just a side.GTB better get on air to clear the air as this is an image thing
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by frisky2good(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nigerians and notice me attitude. Just lock the gates from outside and put a sticker on the gate which one be say one mad man climb ladder go paint rubbish on top house.
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by smartmoses(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
You can muffle the drum,you can loosen the strings of the lyre,but who shall command the skylark not to sing?#APC sectional probe will die soon

Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by captianfreeman(m): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
ojesoj:
I guess the reason for this seal off must be connected to #dasukigate $2.1billion arms deal scam.

Also nowadays banks launder money for this criminal politicians.

Let the sealing continue. We all know that 98 percent of landed properties in abuja , are acquired with looted public funds. I am saying this with benefit of hindsight.
Infact ,EFCC are not doind enough sealing.!
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by eseoghene144: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
This is Badehs house
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
If it is established the Bank has been a Conduit for looting, then.

(A)Their Licence should be revoked by the CBN.

(B)Those at the helm of Affairs of the Bank should be made to face the full ATTENTION of the Law.

(C) Restitution paid back to the People Of Nigeria Via the Government.

(D)The Bank should be NATIONALIZED.

I am starting to be really impressed by this new EFCC.

The message is starting to get out now, that this is not business as usual. The banking sector is about 70% sanitized now, and hopefully before the end of the 8 Years of Buhari, the Banks should be fully cleaned up.

The banks can spend all the monies they want on Paid Ghost Criers/Propaganda Cries on the pages of the Newspapers, on how Buharis Government is killing Business and the Banks in Nigeria, but we the PEOPLE of Nigeria are not fooled.

Nice one the EFCC.

It's not a bank
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by laprince(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Rubbish. This efcc people self.

Can't they place a banner?
Must they deface the wall
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by kings09(m): 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Guy aside from d corruption fight, he shld also face d economy n it's revival otherwise, 8yrs no sure 4 am. Aftr diz 4yrs, if no positive effect from, am voting 4 anoda person.
HungerBAD:
If it is established the Bank has been a Conduit for looting, then.

(A)Their Licence should be revoked by the CBN.

(B)Those at the helm of Affairs of the Bank should be made to face the full ATTENTION of the Law.

(C) Restitution paid back to the People Of Nigeria Via the Government.

(D)The Bank should be NATIONALIZED.

I am starting to be really impressed by this new EFCC.

The message is starting to get out now, that this is not business as usual. The banking sector is about 70% sanitized now, and hopefully before the end of the 8 Years of Buhari, the Banks should be fully cleaned up.

The banks can spend all the monies they want on Paid Ghost Criers/Propaganda Cries on the pages of the Newspapers, on how Buharis Government is killing Business and the Banks in Nigeria, but we the PEOPLE of Nigeria are not fooled.

Nice one the EFCC.

Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by clefstone(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Vivalavida99:
undecided
are u a coldplay fan?
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by anonimi: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
islandmoon:
, Efcc now doing its job!

In a very clueless manner.
Why not FINISH investigation and obtain conviction in court before recovering the property and selling it?
Are we really monkeys and baboons soaked in blood of JUNGLE justice
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by fortune1968: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Saheed9:
But, this efcc guys fit climb reach that top
jamb question. so when you dressed up ,are you the tailor ,the cobbler ,the barber etc . can't efcc seek the assistance of any proffesional and pay for the rendered service(s). Be wise !
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by ogbanje1(f): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
The inscription says : Efcc under investigation.. Which means Efcc is being investigated instead of the bank. Whoever posted that inscription is an olodo. Efcc is full of illiterates.
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by prettyboi1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
We assume too much in Naija mehn. I know that building and its not a Bank..( except if I am now wrong).
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by Bollinger(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dfinex:
But wait a second if money was laundered is it the bank's fault? I mean there are laid down processes that the bank must have followed before paying any cheque issued by the government, confirmations must have been done and the cheque must have been signed by the accountant general or who ever is in charge of that before payment.
It's only in cases where policies were not followed that the bank will become liable.
On the other hand if they are talking about funds brought into the bank by the money launderers as their personal money .....well i must say that the bank must have provided policies that encourages due diligence in situations as this (as is the case with many other banks too ).......if that be the case, what we will now be looking at is which member of staff went ahead to flaunt the bank policy with out recourse to the consequences of his/her actions. ..it could either be the account manager or maybe the branch manager or whoever....

That statement makes no sense.
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by Reference(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
sojiboy:
I don't think Gtb was actually sealed, I think the owner of that house is involved in a fraudulent act, hence his property/ies needed be on sealed. Weytin consign GTB consign Efcc.

So banks that launder loot have limited liability. Interesting.
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by Moyanbe(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Am not surprised of this happening. Banking has been a medium to embezzle our money. Imagine gtbank charging me 9,105 naira for a software of 31usd I bought online., meaning they charged me at a rate very close to black market price. I was so furious of the event. Another one was at first bank where I saw a worker at firstbank(not sure if it's firstbank staff) helping those that are at the back of the queue at the western Union stand to withdraw money for them and thereby collecting her own payment or bribe. I can't wait when sanity will return to our banks
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by fortune1968: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
anonimi:

In a very clueless manner.
Why not FINISH investigation and obtain conviction in court before recovering the property and selling it?
Are we really monkeys and baboons soaked in blood of JUNGLE justice
Yes ! the looters are .but there is no jungle Justice there .It is d law !Because Stealing Is Now Corruption !Sai Baba !
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by fortune1968: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
frisky2good:
Nigerians and notice me attitude. Just lock the gates from outside and put a sticker on the gate which one be say one mad man climb ladder go paint rubbish on top house.
dem call u to climb ?.Friend of looters.Na u go teach dem their job ? Nonsense !
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by fortune1968: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Moyanbe:
Am not surprised of this happening. Banking has been a medium to embezzle our money. Imagine gtbank charging me 9,105 naira for a software of 31usd I bought online., meaning they charged me at a rate very close to black market price. I was so furious of the event. Another one was at first bank where I saw a worker at firstbank(not sure if it's firstbank staff) helping those that are at the back of the queue at the western Union stand to withdraw money for them and thereby collecting her own payment or bribe. I can't wait when sanity will return to our banks
....the entire country which Jonathan don spoil. !
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by realmindz: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
lalasticlala seun u guys sud do somtin about this mis information, that is not a gtbank building. kindly let us know where gtbank was written on that building...

people jst made assumption because of the colour of that building soiling the organisation's name
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by Olasam12(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
I don't care how they do it.Anyone or any organisation that involve himself, herself or itself in corruption must be exposed and force to dance to the music.Any investor that can't stay clean must go! If they can' t abide with the rules and regulation of the land, they should go elsewhere.Where they can do anything they like. Come imagine, is it because we seriously need investors in our country.We should now make the laws of the nation a pushover? or allow them to cheat us? Nonesense
Either local or foreign investors.
They must be arrested!! It's a must.
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by akigbemaru: 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
EFCC placed logo at the top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.