Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) (70076 Views)

Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) / EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by Icecomrade: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
LRNZH:
OP, you mean to state that EFCC went through the pains of climbing the building to put up that embarrassing sign?

Na wa for money launderers in Nigeria.

Your write up is pathetic.
Thinking people who clamour for rule of law are against corruption prosecutions shows your level of articulation .
When some group of people call nigeria a zoo and i see even 10 likes for this senseless post, i wonder why i should nt agree with them
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by bizgai(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
If it is established the Bank has been a Conduit for looting, then.

(A)Their Licence should be revoked by the CBN.

(B)Those at the helm of Affairs of the Bank should be made to face the full ATTENTION of the Law.

(C) Restitution paid back to the People Of Nigeria Via the Government.

(D)The Bank should be NATIONALIZED.

I am starting to be really impressed by this new EFCC.

The message is starting to get out now, that this is not business as usual. The banking sector is about 70% sanitized now, and hopefully before the end of the 8 Years of Buhari, the Banks should be fully cleaned up.

The banks can spend all the monies they want on Paid Ghost Criers/Propaganda Cries on the pages of the Newspapers, on how Buharis Government is killing Business and the Banks in Nigeria, but we the PEOPLE of Nigeria are not fooled.

Nice one the EFCC.

banks in Nigeria are the real economic saboteurs

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by asamaigho(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
HungerBAD:

(B)Those at the helm of Affairs of the Bank should be made to face the full ATTENTION of the Law.

The message is starting to get out now, that this is not business as usual. The banking sector is about 70% sanitized now, and hopefully before the end of the 8 Years of Buhari, the Banks should be fully cleaned up.

The banks can spend all the monies they want on Paid Ghost Criers/Propaganda Cries on the pages of the Newspapers, on how Buharis Government is killing Business and the Banks in Nigeria, but we the PEOPLE of Nigeria are not fooled.

Nice one the EFCC.

kudossss

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by 4nobody4every1: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
HungerBAD:

Nice one the EFCC.

500likes cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by okogbemyk(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nice Job! however if they continue with the RED paint, it's just a matter Months before all house in ABUJA get painted. grin grin
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by frisky2good(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
APC e-rat, shey u don hear say money no dey again? Hope you invested all the ones you got because from month end dem no go pay una again. I will miss you guys for all your unreasonable and silly comments. So long rat.

fortune1968:
dem call u to climb ?.Friend of looters.Na u go teach dem their job ? Nonsense !
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by rev2214(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Is all working together for good of our nation
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by josite: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
EFCC Seals Gtbank Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja ...

www.nairaland.com/2870620/efcc-seals-gtbank-mega-building/2

I no fit laugh o.why dem remove gtb without any explanation to us the nairalanders.or am I the only one who noticed topic don change in the middle of the debate/don't mind me o ,i jus dey pretend I don't know gtb has threatened to sue for 1 trillion naira.
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by Dfinex(f): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Bollinger:

That statement makes no sense.
please do well to explain. .. ..
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by Bollinger(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dfinex:

please do well to explain. .. ..

Money is not completely laundered until it passes through a bank. It is the final stage. They had to know.
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by porka: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
onojiwizardgmailcom:
EFCC over reacting, why brandish the entire bank criminals, without completing the investigation, and competent court convicting those involved. do this people know how negatively this will affect the banks stock on the stock exchange, and also peoples savings in that bank and the entire Nigerian economy.

They don't know how the stock markets work. Their best brain (Professor Oshinbajo) said they couldn't care about portfolio investors.

Instead, they want to 'lift millions out of poverty' with 5000 naira monthly stipend.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by Dfinex(f): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Bollinger:

Money is not completely laundered until it passes through a bank. It is the final stage. They had to know.

ok...if u read the latter part of my initial comment u will understand why i made that statement....
there are policies put in place by the CBN...that banks follow in carrying out huge transactions such as those. ..it's only when the bank did not exercise due diligence in such transactions that u would hold them responsible
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by Chuckdee(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Aladine:
1st of all this is a big misleading topic. 2ndly that is not wuse 2 but wuse zone 5. 3rdly it is a rented building with other people ocupying it. 4thly GTBank moved out of that building more than a year ago. Two owners had issues in court and one won. They gave everyone quit notice. The building was sealed not the bank.

Oga, You are truly the only one MISLEADING yourself and others here. this building is a brand new building in Wuse 2 just after Glo Headquarters, by the Traffic junction. There is a small Stanbic IBTC bank branch by the street leading into it. I noticed that very sign on that building on my way from church this morning.

People are so quick to conclude the building is a GTBank but even the OP never said so which is correct, there is no GT branch on that building.

Finally, forget your zone 5 story and try to move around the city from time to time. grin
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by MicKaro: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Don't u guys think that this is the best time for local investors to spring up because when the economy bounces back ur dividend will be much,I am sick of hearing of foreign investors.Tomorrow the ppl against EFCC investigation will berate them and praise the Chinese govt,if u know the no.of politicians the Chinese govt executed u will marvel and during that time the entire chinese ppl were behind the govt,no politician has been sentenced yet,we re already seeing tribal sentiments and bigotry.We need to ask ourselves what do we want:a better nation without tribal sentiments and a working govt or a bad nation with tribal sentiments and bad govt.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Buhari.
God bless well wishing Nigerians.
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by amanikondo: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
ojesoj:

I was amazed myself. Our banks are sooo corrupt. When I saw EFCC's seal I said to myself Gtbank must have partake in $2.1billion arms deal scam. Probably help launder it out of the country
Glamatikle ellor full here.
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by amanikondo: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
SirJeffry:
Must they write on the buildings like mad men?

Why not use a ribbon to put up a barricade?
Mtcheewundecided

Ribbon for Naija? Na chain plus blanket dem supposed use.
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by islandmoon: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
anonimi:

In a very clueless manner.
Why not FINISH investigation and obtain conviction in court before recovering the property and selling it?
Are we really monkeys and baboons soaked in blood of JUNGLE justice

they stole public fund using crook method, nothing bad if Buhari jail them using crook method also!
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by Mekurexx: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
The best and most truthful, honest post I have seen this year. It is society, its also the same in other countries, the elites get away with some things but the poor and masses bear the brunt and suffer the most
LRNZH:
OP, you mean to state that EFCC went through the pains of climbing the building to put up that embarrassing sign?

Na wa for money launderers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by iamshola: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Sometimes it sadden my heart to see us not authenticating a story before putting up malicious lies around brands and individual in Nigeria.

This story is a pure scandal as EFCC never sealed nor have anything to do with Reputable Financial Institution. The said story is a fragment of the writer’s imagination and it’s not something to worth mentioning as it depicted an alarming level of ignorance.

So every beautiful orange big building you see now is a GTB building, GTBank has only three branches in Wuse 2, one by Kiss FM, one at Omega Plaza and the one by AP Plaza, check the bank’s website for a list of all its branches and see for yourself if this building will be listed as one. It’s truly unfair to be misinforming the public this way, all in the name of sensationalism. This is the sort of misinformation that sends people to jail in saner climes.

Please, we should be careful to verify news first before putting them on front-page. This is so embarrassing, unprofessional and puts the image of the Bank in bad light.”
Re: EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) by Shakitibobo: 8:02am On Jan 18, 2016
Hi Guys, it is really sad how we go about disparaging the names of the few good brands we have in Nigeria. I was shocked and embarrassed to learn that after all our abuse on GTB, the sealed building is not even their branch. Thank God the Bank is not taking legal action....These days, people now use their traditional orange and grey to design their own buildings. Once again, the naivety of our Media has revealed itself once more, our bloggers never take time to authenticate their stories before publishing them. If they did, they would have noticed the purported building is not even a GTBank branch. Some wise bloggers have begun publishing retractions.

see below....

http://www.mikeangelonews.com/the-vault/gtbank-does-not-even-have-a-branch-at-the-efcc-sealed-complex/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.