Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me & It’s Not My Fault, She Is Too Hot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me & It’s Not My Fault, She Is Too Hot (1138 Views)

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother / When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me & It’s Not My Fault, She Is Too Hot by bumi10(m): 5:00am On Jan 17, 2016
Please read carefully this perplexing story from a fan and drop your though in the comment box below......

Dear reader, My name is Elvis, pls I beg you to look at this situation that I’ve found myself and tell me if I’m wrong:I got a house for my girlfriend out of my parent’s house just because I wanted us to have our privacy before we get married.

I always going there to spend the night most times and she did not tell me that her mother is very young and beautiful; a single woman. But one day I went to “our house” and she introduced me to her mum, the woman really liked me. But I didnt know that it’s not just like, but love. One day my girl was on night shift in the hospital where she works and her mum called me around 7:30 that I should come to the house that she wants to see before she goes back.

I went and she told me the house is bored, that I should spend the night with her and stay till my girl is back in the morning so we can both take her to the park to return to Asaba. I agreed and in the night she woke me up from the chair and asked me to join in her bed

My heart skipped but she said no problem she just don’t want me to have neck pain by sleeping on the chair till morning. I followed her to the bed and in less than five minutes she has taken off her wrapper and was with me under the blanket. I understand what she wanted and by looking at her bare body I was already in the mood, so I slept with her, like 3 times before morning and I even enjoyed her more than her daughter.

When she left, my girlfriend was angry that I spend the night in “our house” with her mum without telling her but I told her it was her mum’s idea and that I did not complain since her mum told me that I would stay till she got back from work. I lied to her that nothing happened, that’s my mistake.

The mum called me after last Christmas and told me that she was pregnant for me and - complete story at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/my-girlfriends-mother-is-pregnant-for.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 fynestboi
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me & It’s Not My Fault, She Is Too Hot by cuteT(f): 6:03am On Jan 17, 2016
Dnt rilly knw wat to say
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me & It’s Not My Fault, She Is Too Hot by pamellla(f): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2016
mtcheeeew.....super story....I v watchd dis movie bfo on Africa magic

u deserve to be stone to death

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me & It’s Not My Fault, She Is Too Hot by pendusky(m): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2016
Why do u guys always call these names when you post?

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 fynestboi

no need, remove the link and post all the msg here, Seun don't like that grin
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me & It’s Not My Fault, She Is Too Hot by skelewu404(m): 6:21am On Jan 17, 2016
It's my fault.
Nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me & It’s Not My Fault, She Is Too Hot by KELVINXY: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2016
old story undecided

I read these same story like 4years ago undecided
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me & It’s Not My Fault, She Is Too Hot by gomzy121: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2016
that is lack of self control, and mind u she is not sweeter than her daughter just that u are having her for the first time...
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me & It’s Not My Fault, She Is Too Hot by bentlywills(m): 6:38am On Jan 17, 2016
THIS IS SUPER STORY!!!
THIS IS SUPER STORY.....
(SINGING)...
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me & It’s Not My Fault, She Is Too Hot by ehinmowo: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2016
To start with, I do think u made d story up.

and if there is any iota of truth, d girl shud really look for a way to giv u gamalin 20.
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me & It’s Not My Fault, She Is Too Hot by gomzy121: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2016
end time post, that sounded like what u do back to back with other women and now u are telling us hers because it was a hit of pregnancy, iyalaya any attitude of urs, infact in ur life stupidity has taken over....
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me & It’s Not My Fault, She Is Too Hot by gamaliel121(m): 7:10am On Jan 17, 2016
So u planted your seed in ur gurls mom....

Hmmm...foolish nigga...

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Wear Beads.... Ladies Do You Agree? / What Was Your Parents Reaction When They Saw The Person You Are Dating? / Need Y'all To Rate My Pic....part2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.