Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,728 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2954 Views)

What Buhari Should Do With Tompolo, Asari — Dein Of Agbor / Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ugomba(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2016
THREAD CLOSED!

2 Likes

Re: . by Ugomba(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Re: . by playtheblues(f): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Lubbishii.

5 Likes

Re: . by Ugomba(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2016
playtheblues:
Lubbishii.
gerrarara hia

1 Like

Re: . by vayne(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2016
Is buhari also above same law?

You people keep cheering buhari's tyranny,yuh will just lead buhari to his doom with your loud mouths,how can you expect one to honor a court invitation he believes would not offer a fair trial,you people are a disgrace to democracy!!

Btw,why are the yorubas unusually silent tongue
Or are they already busy planting cocoa shocked
No,wait for oil money!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by drss(m): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2016
by d time d militants ar done desroying oil facilities, buari dullard will beg tompolo with amnesty. if buari dullard tinks he can just provoke niger delta militants unecessary with arrest, den he's in for d shock of his life.

11 Likes

Re: . by Ugomba(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2016
vayne:
Us buhari above the law?

You prior keep cheering buhari's tyranny,yuh will just lead buhari to his doom with your loud mouths!
So you want to support a Tout trying to cause a problem in a country ?

2 Likes

Re: . by ERAKAMUS: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2016
grin

TILL THEN.
Re: . by Ugomba(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2016
drss:
by d time d militants ar dat desroying oil facilities, buari dullard will beg tompolo with amnesty. if buari dullard tinks he can just provoke niger delta militants unecessary with arrest, den he's unimformed.
in ur mind, Buhari fears Tompolo?

2 Likes

Re: . by dmater: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2016
If you've got no good talk it is better to mind your business.

8 Likes

Re: . by playtheblues(f): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2016
ALLant Nonshenshi. Veyi veyi aLLantii. quote author=Ugomba post=42052916]gerrarara hia[/quote]
Re: . by vayne(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Ugomba:
Buhari and tompolo have similarities!

8 Likes

Re: . by Ugomba(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2016
dmater:
If you've got no good talk it is better to mind your business.
Tompolo is a Criminal and should be dealt with.

2 Likes

Re: . by Ugomba(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2016
vayne:
Buhari and tompolo have similarities!
how pls?

2 Likes

Re: . by Sealeddeal(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2016
The commander of JTF in Delta should be dismissed. By now,Nigeria security forces should have shown maximum force against this violence that threatens to destroy nigeria power and oil industry.
Re: . by Ugomba(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2016
playtheblues:
ALLant Nonshenshi. Veyi veyi aLLantii. quote author=Ugomba post=42052916]gerrarara hia
CONTINUE By mama peace voice

1 Like

Re: . by Ugomba(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2016
Sealeddeal:
The commander of JTF in Delta should be dismissed. By now,Nigeria security forces should have shown maximum force against this violence that threatens to destroy nigeria power and oil industry.
Tompolo should know that the days of GEJ FG paying millions into his account is OVER.

2 Likes

Re: . by vayne(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2016
Ugomba:
how pls?
1)They both flouted court orders
2)both have history of civil unrest and human right abuse..
3)both are good with guns
4)they are both touts,though buhari appears more toutish by misleading by examples!!

Whatever is good for the goose is good for the gender.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Adindupeter: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2016
Go catch him if you can and stop ranting here on nairaland

10 Likes

Re: . by Ugomba(m): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2016
Adindupeter:
Go catch him if you can and stop ranting here on nairaland
why supporting a corrupt criminal?

2 Likes

Re: . by IVORY2009(m): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2016
The watch word is "peace" in another development, the federal government @ as this morning's news is sending a delegation to meet and talk with Tompolo "Frcn news"
Re: . by Iykopee(m): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2016
Ugomba:

If the president isn't a bokoharam tout he shud stop making others look like himself.

8 Likes

Re: . by derrick333(m): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2016
drss:
by d time d militants ar dat desroying oil facilities, buari dullard will beg tompolo with amnesty. if buari dullard tinks he can just provoke niger delta militants unecessary with arrest, den he's unimformed.
U need formal education ,

1 Like

Re: . by MyGeneration(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2016
After Nnamdi kanus saga everybody is scared of even questioning because they might not come out again.
Ugomba he will be dealth with according to the law.

1 Like

Re: . by Trapping(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2016
Ugomba, I expect you to know that if you're in Tompolo's shoe you would do the same. I bet you if tompolo submits himself to EFCC he's not coming back anytime soon, and eventually he may be jailed for a matter he's innocent of. Let me ask you, GEJ paid Tompolo 14b for his school in Delta, the contract passed through FEC and was openly awarded, how did Tompolo commit any crime in this transaction? If there is anybody who is guilty (of inflated contract) it should be Jonathan and his FEC.

What some of us have been predicting with the way Buhari has been (allegedly) fighting corruption is that it will be a big invitation to anarchy, and we are beginning to see anarchy envelop our land. We all want Buhari to fight corruption by doing the right thing... The foundation of any civilized society lies in its court or judiciary system, once you remove the judiciary system from a civil society, it immediately turns into a jungle. Invariable, Buhari has turned Nigeria into a jungle and Tompolo is behaving appropriately.

I support Tompolo!

15 Likes

Re: . by Ugomba(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2016
MyGeneration:
After Nnamdi kanus saga everybody is scared of even questioning because they might not come out again.
Ugomba he will be dealth with according to the law.
exactly my point.

1 Like

Re: . by derrick333(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2016
Ugomba:
in ur mind, Buhari fears Tompolo?
U de ans DAT 1 ? No b so egbesu rant 4 udi ,na jus two armour tank obj carry go dia ,egbezu turn ïnextinct,no1 is abt gvmnt talk more of a retired soldier
Re: . by Ugomba(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2016
Trapping:
Ugomba, I expect you to know that if you're in Tompolo's shoe you would do the same. I bet you if tompolo submits himself to EFCC he's not coming back anytime soon, and eventually he may be jailed for a matter he's innocent of. Let me ask you, GEJ paid Tompolo 14b for his school in Delta, the contract passed through FEC and was openly awarded, how did Tompolo commit any crime in this transaction? If there is anybody who is guilty (of inflated contract) it should be Jonathan and his FEC.

What some of us have been predicting with the way Buhari has been (allegedly) fighting corruption is that it will be a big invitation to anarchy, and we are beginning to see anarchy envelop our land. We all want Buhari to fight corruption by doing the right thing... The foundation of any civilized society lies in its court or judiciary system, once you remove the judiciary system from a civil society, it immediately turns into a jungle. Invariable, Buhari has turned Nigeria into a jungle and Tompolo is behaving appropriately.

I support Tompolo!
when Tompolo was eating his corrupt monthly salary paid to him by GEJ, he was at peace with FG.
Now the yam is not there again 4 him to eat, He want to bring Militancy back again.
- Itsekiri people have warned him and his gangs against their attack on Oil facilities.
Tompolo is NOT above the law.

2 Likes

Re: . by drss(m): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2016
Trapping:

I support Tompolo!
correct talk.

2 Likes

Re: . by Ugomba(m): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2016
derrick333:

U de ans DAT 1 ? No b so egbesu rant 4 udi ,na jus two armour tank obj carry go dia ,egbezu turn ïnextinct,no1 is abt gvmnt talk more of a retired soldier
GEJ was romancing and dining with Tompolo.. The idiot was being paid millions monthly Just for being a militant Tout.
EDWIN CLARK SHOULD GET READY, HE IS NEXT.

1 Like

Re: . by derrick333(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2016
Trapping:

I support Tompolo!
What a passage, sins he knows he's innocent ,he shud go to court and prove it. De r somany hidden agenda we dnt kno abt so leave it for court, e.g dasuki
Re: . by vayne(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2016
Ugomba:
when Tompolo was eating his corrupt monthly salary paid to him by GEJ, he was at peace with FG.
Now the yam is not there again 4 him to eat, He want to bring Militancy back again.
- Itsekiri people have warned him and his gangs against their attack on Oil facilities.
Tompolo is NOT above the law.
Tompolo had distant himself from the attacks on pipelines,even will to cooperate with the govt to find the culprits....how sure are you that he is not being framed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: Fayose Might Have Forged Hnd Result (picture) / Why Is Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi, Jos, Abuja Classified As North / Nigerians Bought Fuel For Over 140 Naira Under GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.