Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Photos Of Lovestruck Nigerian Man Crying On His Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Lovestruck Nigerian Man Crying On His Wedding Day (847 Views)

Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Lovestruck Nigerian Man Crying On His Wedding Day by gistmeloveblog: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2016
John recently wedded his beautiful wife, Adeola and the amazing moment he held her and broke into tears while they had their first dance was captured by Klalaphotography. Why do you think he's in tears?

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/photos-of-lovestruck-nigerian-man.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Photos Of Lovestruck Nigerian Man Crying On His Wedding Day by gistmeloveblog: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photos Of Lovestruck Nigerian Man Crying On His Wedding Day by falconey(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2016
what a nigga Crying for the HELL he is going to experience?
Re: Photos Of Lovestruck Nigerian Man Crying On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2016
Dude is crying for the tasks ahead....Life imprisonment..
No more freedom! No more privacy! No more varieties!!!
Re: Photos Of Lovestruck Nigerian Man Crying On His Wedding Day by themilanway(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy The bros be like"So you don finally succed to block off my parole and free kpekus shey" cry cry

While the babe be like"You may kiss your bride......muah" grin cheesy undecided
Re: Photos Of Lovestruck Nigerian Man Crying On His Wedding Day by obo389(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
lazy dude

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Get Her To Have Sex With You / Who Will Like To Visit Me In My Lekki Home? / Why It Appear Most Guys Remained Unmarried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.