Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) (22774 Views)

President Buhari Departs For Germany (Photos) / President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) / Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Obijulius:
Helipad in Daura already?

See the man they said is modest...chai...lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All of Nigeria's problems are inside that HELICOPTER.
That is the only infrastructure buhari has built so far
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by dahaz(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
The president dosnt look happy in the chopper
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tolexander:
Ajala travel allova the world Ajala travel Ajala travel Ajala travel allova the world.
As if He dey travel like Oga Jona
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by Carowline(f): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Work on sir.... God give you more strength... We hold the country strong wait you....
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by babestella: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Obijulius:
Helipad in Daura already?

See the man they said is modest...chai...lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All of Nigeria's problems are inside that HELICOPTER.

The president of Daura built a helipad in Daura, wonders will not end, GEJ never did such. He we are, APC rodents and urchins will hail this wasteful nonsense.

Anyway, we don't have a president yet, what we have is a retired military dictator. He will not be missed.
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
falseman:
Farewell Dullard. You can clearly see he doesn't know he has to use the seat belt

Choi and every other person is using it lol
Its because he's president MB... This kind of president I never see o

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by overlord77: 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
dainformant:
President Muhammadu Buhari left Nigeria on Sunday Morning for the United Arab Emirates on a three-day official visit to join Secretary General of the United Nations, Ban Ki Moon, Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan of Abu Dhabi and other participants as a special guest of honour at this year’s edition of the World Future Energy Summit.

Y'all will never say the truth. World summit my foot. He is going for his medical emergency. Lol
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by leel969(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Safe journey dady! We will surely miss u and befor you return we would have boo our yam eaters tomorrow in court.
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by cowgirl9090: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
StepTwo:
and Nigeria remains d same before, during and after d travels.
you got me rolling in laughter cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by Youceemeri: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
I think he will be missed.
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by kanaleke(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Wait!!! Shey helicopter fit travel dt far to UAE...... am jus knowing now oooo

To our amiable president, wish u journey mercy. And let ur haters keep having headache over unnecessary things
that is probably aso-villa....enroute to abuja international airport where they will board presidential jet
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by StepTwo: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
cowgirl9090:
you got me rolling in laughter cheesy cheesy
roll joor, i hope the room is large enough for you.
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
If dem say make una no dey drink codeine una no go hear. Shey you see as you don embearass your family now.

kaakumme:
. . .mtssw , shine ur eyes abokii , hu tell u sey chopper dey travel long?
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by emirati1: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Forums like this expose the deficiency in the Nigerian Educational sector, Is it not glaring from those pictures, that the Chopper is airlifting the president from d villa to the Airport to join the presidential Jet? The president has always used the chopper from the villa to the airport instead of causing unnecessary traffic on the airport Road whenever he is traveling ...Hw can anyone imagine using a chopper for an almost 8hr flight? A lot of Educated illiterates on the prowl these day lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by ajepako(f): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
falseman:
Farewell Dullard. You can clearly see he doesn't know he has to use the seat belt

I swear you are not serious,! grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by vega84(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Abo.ki president #vegatalks
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by geesilver(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
kylekent55:
Wish him safe trip.
guy your game don enter?
How much be my share..........I pity u.
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by JohnsonEmma(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Op, na helicopter PMB use Is it safe??
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by inthack: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
GO Safe my amiable PRESIDENT.......MAY GOD STRENGTHEN YOU MORE , YOU ARE A SAVIOR LEADER, GOD WHO HAS ORDAINED YOU ON THAT SEAT WILL NOT TAKE YOUR LIFE UNTIMELY.......MAY YOU LEAD US TO A JOYFUL DESTINATION THAT EVEN THE WAILERS WILL BE ABLE TO SEE THE NEW NIGERIA.....LOVE YOU MY PRESIDO.
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by Slikbae: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Oga, when you're wrong , simply admit it.

In a helicopter, only the "pilot's" seat beat goes across your shoulder to your waist. All the rest just go across your waist alone as you can clearly see from the the picture ( take a look at the man in blue behind buhari).

Believe it or not, I fly too frequently to be arguing about stuff like this. plane seat belts never cut across your shoulder. It is usually like that of the guy in blue.
MCMLXXVI:

First and foremost, Einstein, that's not a plane. It's a HELICOPTER. There is a difference.

Secondly, you might want to consider washing your eyeballs with Hypo the next time you want to fight for your hero on the internet. Look at the picture again.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3303820_juj1_jpeg65dc6e03e277966f83049794486b5a0f

ALL the guys behind him have their seatbelts on.
Even his aide on the same seating row with him by his left has his seatbelt on; but Buhari just sits there like a faulty decommissioned prop from a Jim Henson animatronics workshop.

I have test-flown helicopters before, dude, and I know what the standard seats look like. If you want to defend Buhari against that guy's post, it's understandable; but please don't try to twist facts in the process. smiley

Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by MCMLXXVI(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Slikbae:
Oga, when you're wrong , simply admit it.

In a helicopter, only the "pilot's" seat beat goes across your shoulder to your waist. All the rest just go across your waist alone as you can clearly see from the the picture ( take a look at the man in blue behind buhari).

Believe it or not, I fly too frequently to be arguing about stuff like this. plane seat belts never cut across your shoulder. It is usually like that of the guy in blue.

Boy, are you freaking blind?
Could you PLEASE take your time and look at this picture again? If you need eye surgery, let us know.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3303820_juj1_jpeg65dc6e03e277966f83049794486b5a0f

The belt running down the shoulder of the guy in pink is what?
And did you even LOOK PROPERLY at the guy in blue?
Do you mean to tell me you can't see the belt that CLEARLY runs down his shoulder?
The Aide de Camp on Buhari's left, can you also NOT see the belt that runs down his shoulder?

Are you intentionally being blind or is this a medical condition?

And STOP showing me seatbelt demonstrations on a freaking Airbus AEROPLANE. I wasn't born yesterday, dude.
Tell me: DON'T YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HELICOPTER AND AN AEROPLANE?

These are other examples of helicopter seat belts. They ALWAYS run down the shoulder.

Stop arguing blindly, please.
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by ifecomito(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
This man always travelling a day before whenever Nnamdi Kanu has a court case.....what is he really afraid of?

Shaking my head for this President.....sai odour!!! grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Wait!!! Shey helicopter fit travel dt far to UAE...... am jus knowing now oooo

To our amiable president, wish u journey mercy. And let ur haters keep having headache over unnecessary things

Buhari arrived Dubai.

He used the Helicopter to the airport, it was Nigeria Airfoce that he use to Dubai.

In other words be mindful on how to attck people on Nairaland

Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by finestboy1: 12:08am On Jan 18, 2016
emirati1:
Forums like this expose the deficiency in the Nigerian Educational sector, Is it not glaring from those pictures, that the Chopper is airlifting the president from d villa to the Airport to join the presidential Jet? The president has always used the chopper from the villa to the airport instead of causing unnecessary traffic on the airport Road whenever he is traveling ...Hw can anyone imagine using a chopper for an almost 8hr flight? A lot of Educated illiterates on the prowl these day lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You just took the words out of my mouth..It beats my imagination when people say things like this..
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 3:48am On Jan 18, 2016
falseman:
you mumu small, the belt is fasten to the waist.. I no sure say you don enter plane before ...
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by falseman(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2016
bashydemy:
you mumu small, the belt is fasten to the waist.. I no sure say you don enter plane before ...

Don't mistake Airplane for a Chopper please look at others before you open your stinking gutter you call mouth

I have been in Airplane it runs on the waist and Helicopter runs just like Car seat belt. Google is your friend don't be dull like your mentor bubu
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:02am On Jan 18, 2016
panachuku:
Departed for dubai in a chopper. Pls tell us another story. We are not so dumb
Leave the President alone.
Re: President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) by falseman(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo: Why I Am Running For Enugu Governorship Election In 2019 / Ikpeazu Visits Akwa-Ibom Governor, Udom (Photos) / Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.