Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers (58689 Views)

Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / Stunning Photos Shows How Newyork Subway Cars Are Being Disposed Into The Ocean / PHOTOS: Workers In Belarus Go To Work Unclad (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by sage2(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2016
Nonsense!
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by blacq2009(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2016
lubbis
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2016
Oops

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by Kx: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2016
Not surprised at all:

“The reason you want to stop this is because of what you think it is. If you were in the habit of playing football, you probably would not ask us ‘how can I stop playing football?’ but because you think there is something wrong with this, that is where your problem is coming from. But no matter how wrong it is in your mind, get this straight: (masturbation) in itself, it is not a sin against God. There are many Christians who think it is a sin against God and Satan uses this against them, oppressing their minds and making them feel ineffective and inefficient in the things of God." Quote. Pastor Chris on Mastuubation.

Lil wonder we have so many end time ambassadors.
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2016
This is silly. The idea would fail woefully. Never knew big corporations could make such immature decisions.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by viktor01(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2016
END TIMES

Women on the verge of losing their usefulness.
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by sheubaba2013: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2016
End time booth... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by clitah: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2016
God is not a man that he should lie nor the son of man that he should repent.
Heaven and Hell are real.
He who has ears, let them hear.
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by winkmart: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2016
thats hilarious

ARE YOU A BLOGGER? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by Software202(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2016
lol... strange
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by vRendoh(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2016
grin
Vaseline no near Lux soap na!original Lux soap those days for hostel! Lol

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by Bluezy13(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Who masturbation don help
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by omojeesu(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Romans 1:
18 But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, evil men who push away the truth from them.

19 For the truth about God is known to them instinctively; God has put this knowledge in their hearts.

20 Since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all God made, and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before God at Judgment Day.

21 Yes, they knew about him all right, but they wouldn’t admit it or worship him or even thank him for all his daily care. And after a while they began to think up silly ideas of what God was like and what he wanted them to do. The result was that their foolish minds became dark and confused.

22 Claiming themselves to be wise without God, they became utter fools instead.

23 And then, instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they took wood and stone and made idols for themselves, carving them to look like mere birds and animals and snakes and puny men.

24 So God let them go ahead into every sort of sex sin, and do whatever they wanted to—yes, vile and sinful things with each other’s bodies.

25 Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they prayed to the things God made, but wouldn’t obey the blessed God who made these things.

26 THAT IS WHY GOD LET GO OF THEM AND LET THEM DO ALL THESE EVIL THINGS, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other.

27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by tuna4servi(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2016
Dis people are getting bad gradually
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by Mishydoo(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2016
Conji-Mania...Dez Ho's arnt doing dia jobs mehn... undecided
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by pamdaniel(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2016
hahahaha olosho them go get bad market, but its cheaper to olosho... they should also get a bar around for those who need to get high b4 the stuff, hahahahaha make my wife catch me there...

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2016
mrvitalis:
I think this a good idea.... nice one

U think its a good idea? Ah gracious God, u really have lost ur sense and moral edification.

But i pray Gods love will find u
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by mekonglobal(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2016
Wtf It keeps getting messer by the day :-/ shockedshocked
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2016
Seriously, Morality has lost it's taste all in the name of HUMAN RIGHT!!!!! Abomination being celebrated at the highest order. I watched am American Movie acted in 1947 on YouTube. I was so ashamed of the current generation. The women in the movie dressed like deeper life ladies of today that even one of them asked his Boss if he believed in God. I was shocked!!!!! The rate at which the devil is using mankind and human right activist to achieve their devilish aim is really strange. I just pray and hope that after all these things let not body be casted into the lake of fire as the book of Revelation stated.Everyone should be careful because the coming of Jesus Christ is at Hand. Let us be ready.

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by OJ2014: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2016
This is the End time,are you prepare for the coming of Christ!

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2016
If this shit hits Nigeria, I will personally assassinate buhari ... Thank u

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by karryn(f): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2016
Na so
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by pado1(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2016
end time wankers
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by repogirl(f): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2016
So guy will begin queing up to wait for their turn. grin

What is this world turning into, for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by koxi: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2016
This world is truly coming to an end.
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by eyincrown: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Eeeeeeeeel.........Big end tym
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by ooshinibos: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Trailblazer1:
THE END IS HERE cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Every act that was previously an anathema, now seems pleasant cry

Abominations have been renamed to civilization cry

God! please help my generation cry cry cry cry cry cry

no worries , if you a child of God you should rejoice really ...
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by Jabioro: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Who posted the nonsense and who move the crab to the front page..aren't no news anymore ? You can ban me because your finger is not faraway from that evil botton ..
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Jabioro:
Who posted the nonsense and who move the crab to the front page..aren't no news anymore ? You can ban me because your finger is not faraway from that evil botton ..
lol
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by mobaladf: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mheeennnnn This world sha
Re: Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers by bobchigar(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Signs of end time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus / Photos Of Queen Elizabeth's Visit To Nigeria / Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.