Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? (9225 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Why Do Igbos Renounce Marrying From This Particular Tribe? / Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Can't marry frm all the northern states,kogi ogun,. Edo grin
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
JumpingChicken:

Why?
dey r promiscuous in nature

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by DiamonJ: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Having igbo or ibo's women as mother_inlaw you don't neêd otapiapia, i won't advise anyone to marry an ibo girls or guys, they suck,
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
cr7lomo:
Edo..... Esan to b precise

Ha it's good you fear us.

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Eleganza33(f): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
I cn marry 4rm any tribe. bt edo? Hell no especially bini
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by defemidefemi(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ebonyeyes:
Are we not one people? after we complain that the whites are discriminating against us when we are doing it to eachother lipsrsealed.
Hi babe! is dat u on d DP? u look sexy?
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Noblemarce: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Who told you we are one? You better respect yourself. I can't marry yoruba person because they're too fetish,they are gossippers,they make a lot of noise,they are dirty,they are betrayers (fanatics too),they are too fearful as such they take stupid decision thinking that its wisdom e.g the 2015 election ,they don't have stands on their words they can easily change their stands lastly, they are backbiters they cannot be trusted so don't go closer to them for marriage because even your yoruba wife will betray you when you need her most. Nde ofe.

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by JumpingChicken(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
memyselfndi:
dey r promiscuous in nature
I am not. So it can't be all.
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
JumpingChicken:

I am not. So it can't be all.
dats wat dey all say
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by JumpingChicken(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
memyselfndi:
dats wat dey all say
Have you dated any?
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 09, 2015
JumpingChicken:

Have you dated any?
No

But i have witnessed friends who have dated dem, nd i knew people who got married to dem

Dey even end up marrying more than one wife, having baby mama's outside dere matrimonial home

I almost ended up dating one, but thank God i caught his lies before i did
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 09, 2015
Pygmies in the Congo

Hope I spelled that right
Hope Congo is the right country grin
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 09, 2015
Eleganza33:
I cn marry 4rm any tribe. bt edo? Hell no especially bini

What wrong with Edo bini ? smiley
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Adanna28:

Don't pay attention to that nonsense. She is being tribal trying to claim her own tribe is better - forgetting that there are good and bad people in all ethnic groups. Please, don't let people discourage you of your family happiness here.

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 09, 2015
all4naija:
Don't pay attention to that nonsense. She is being tribal trying to claim her own tribe is better - forgetting that there are good and bad people in all ethnic groups. Please, don't let people discourage you of your family happiness here.

I was just curious coz my man half Edo/Bini smiley

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by foriz4u(m): 4:37am On Oct 09, 2015
patwhizkid:
Edo Rivers Bayelsa Igbo Hausa Ondo Cross-river Akwa-ibom brb with more tribes & reason(s)
U will remain for d rest of ur life b dat na...lol!!!
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by foriz4u(m): 4:42am On Oct 09, 2015
Godmother:
Ibos and only because they are so heavy on customs and traditions even the educated ones.And we know in Nigeria you dont just marry the man, you also marry the family and culture
U r at liberty to marry from ur tribe that have plenty of orphans since u won't have family to worry abt. Pls o don't come quoting me with insults ooo...i never did

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by foriz4u(m): 4:50am On Oct 09, 2015
StPete:
Ibos...cos of high bridal expenses

Yorubas...the vast majority are just too fetish
U forgot to add "adultery". So common among them...its among the *or*ba* I've seen a lady who just got married having an affair with another man in a hotel, mother of 2,3,4...keeping different men outside even their men r no exempted they seems even worse self. I'm not saying other tribes don't do it o but dis most *o*u*as? Ha!!! their own too much.
PS: I no mention any tribe oooo so nobody should rain abuse on me oooo... .lol

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by StPete: 4:52am On Oct 09, 2015
foriz4u:

U forgot to add "adultery". So common among them...its among the *or*ba* I've seen a lady who just got married having an affair with another man in a hotel, mother of 2,3,4...keeping different men outside even their men r no exempted they seems even worse self. I'm not saying other tribes don't do it o but dis most *o*u*as? Ha!!! their own too much.
PS: I no mention any tribe oooo so nobody should rain abuse on me oooo... .lol

You're absolutely right on that one

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by foriz4u(m): 5:02am On Oct 09, 2015
Noblemarce:
Who told you we are one? You better respect yourself. I can't marry yoruba person because they're too fetish,they are gossippers,they make a lot of noise,they are dirty,they are betrayers (fanatics too),they are too fearful as such they take stupid decision thinking that its wisdom e.g the 2015 election ,they don't have stands on their words they can easily change their stands lastly, they are backbiters they cannot be trusted so don't go closer to them for marriage because even your yoruba wife will betray you when you need her most. Nde ofe.
In asmuch as u r right to some certain degree but u need not bring politics into dis...lol... But wait o...d way u sound self en e b lk say u dey vex ontop d matter o abeg take am easy o guy make d mata no go turn hatred o... But one good thing about yoruba women I like so much is, they're hard working. Infact, they're d most hard working women we have in Nigeria. A yoruba woman don't mind sell tomato n pepper or bread on d str to send his child to d university. I like dem for dat. So bro everybody has both good n bad part no perfection in human.

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by foriz4u(m): 5:16am On Oct 09, 2015
Adanna28:

I was just curious coz my man half Edo/Bini smiley
The truth be told, no tribe is totally good and no tribe is totally bad but d tin is some tribe has dis common attribute which can b use to question their matrimonial, sexual or personal life even at that u will still find some exempted person among the tag once. Take for instance and average bini girl is known for "italo" tins bt locally n int'lly, ppl say ondo like too much sex nd one man/woman no dey do dem but my 1st gf is an Ondo girl n she was d best I've eva had down to earth. Hw abt edoma guys/girls, igbos/oweri girl nko? what good can b said abt them? Flirt, prostitute, cheats, pride and so o... But the tin is u will still find that one person that will make ur world go round. So don't allow what u see here make u judge a particular tribe or have a bad notion abt them just follow ur heart and ur passion and u shall find rest even in d mist of trouble. Shikina!

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 09, 2015
foriz4u:

The truth be told, no tribe is totally good and no tribe is totally bad but d tin is some tribe has dis common attribute which can b use to question their matrimonial, sexual or personal life even at that u will still find some exempted person among the tag once. Take for instance and average bini girl is known for "italo" tins bt locally n int'lly, ppl say ondo like too much sex nd one man/woman no dey do dem but my 1st gf is an Ondo girl n she was d best I've eva had down to earth. Hw abt edoma guys/girls, igbos/oweri girl nko? what good can b said abt them? Flirt, prostitute, cheats, pride and so o... But the tin is u will still find that one person that will make ur world go round. So don't allow what u see here make u judge a particular tribe or have a bad notion abt them just follow ur heart and ur passion and u shall find rest even in d mist of trouble. Shikina!

Well said! *clapping* Thanks dear cheesy
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by trendphemmy(m): 6:10am On Oct 09, 2015
there are only two types of people in the world irrespective of tribe, race, colour, religion, gender or anything. it is either you are good or u are bad.

I can marry any tribe I feel like, my happiness isn't tribalistic

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Eleganza33(f): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2015
I dnt jus lyk them at all i prefer esan to bini havin lived in benin city b4 they can b so so WICKED
Adanna28:

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by JumpingChicken(m): 8:00am On Oct 09, 2015
memyselfndi:
No

But i have witnessed friends who have dated dem, nd i knew people who got married to dem

Dey even end up marrying more than one wife, having baby mama's outside dere matrimonial home

I almost ended up dating one, but thank God i caught his lies before i did

Woah... Woah... Woah... Slow down. Its just like saying Nigerians are Dishonest people. There are honest Nigerians too. So chill and venture, you never know you might just find an absolutely responsible one.
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by JumpingChicken(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Eleganza33:
I dnt jus lyk them at all i prefer esan to bini havin lived in benin city b4 they can b so so WICKED

Come on... You probably only knew the wicked ones. I am a Bini guy and trust me I will recommend myself or any of my siblings to anyone,because we were raised differently. Not all are bad. And one thing you must understand is that Bini people are very confrontational. They don't back stab. When they are mad at you they don't hide it, they come face to face with you and deal with it. That's why u think they are wicked people. And I think that's better that keeping malice or holding a grudge or back stabbing someone... So chill everyone can't be the same. I am sure u are among the Nigerians who aren't happy with the tag by foreigners that all Nigerians are corrupt or fraudsters.

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by fruityjojo(f): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Eleganza33:
Me too. I am Esan buh I can't ever marry a benin guy! Majority of them are wicked, promiscuous and local!
I have dated one before and he used police to arrest me when I called the relationship off!
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by pbs4real(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2015
fruityjojo:

Me too. I am Esan buh I can't ever marry a benin guy! Majority of them are wicked, promiscuous and local!
I have dated one before and he used police to arrest me when I called the relationship off!
are u for real?
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by fruityjojo(f): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2015
pbs4real:
are u for real?
Yes for real ohh! Like someone said before they are very loud and confrontational.
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by apholaryn: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Noblemarce:
nigga b wan cry o ..lmfao! by the way I go come ur funeral very soon,I'm sure of dat..d hatred in u is just too epic. I blame ur uselles parents for that.
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by JoeCutie(m): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2015
Eleganza33:
Why is it that nobody likes Bini people, even some of the Bini people themselves do not like the very fact that they come from Bini kingdom. grin
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by foriz4u(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Adanna28:

Well said! *clapping* Thanks dear cheesy
U r absolutely welcome

Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? / ................ / Thread 4 UGLY Guy+experiences