Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (1182 Views)

Deleted / Deleted Thread !!! / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by fruitie: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2016
Deleted

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2016
To me i dont see anything wrong with telling him. What kind of man are you getting married to that you feel so ashamed to share your past with him?

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by nlfan: 11:22am On Jan 18, 2016
Life is a bastard o, cant think of what to advise. let me boot
Re: Deleted by donTbone(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2016
have told him some of the things that has happened to me and that I have been raped before

End of story.. Let him know now.
If he LOVES you, he will stay.

Irrespective of how or who, rape is rape.
The most important is... You've told him.!

1 Like

Re: Deleted by danduchi(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2016
Just be sincere and tell him the truth... I believe he will understand. What is yours will always be yours
Re: Deleted by oponifa28(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2016
tell him everytin that happened before its too late
d truth shall set u free
I concur
Re: Deleted by AbuadStudent(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2016
so OP in essence..life is a b!tch.

E be like sey na dem don dey chase you for village o

just joking..I think you should run away, but before you do, tell him the truth..he deserves it.
Re: Deleted by oponifa28(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2016
tell him everytin that happened before its too late
d truth shall set u free
I concur
Re: Deleted by czarr(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2016
Tell him first na grin
And stop whining like a Lil bich grin
If he loves you,he'll not be moved
If he doesn't take it well OYO is your own
Re: Deleted by cruzita(f): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2016
hmm just tell him the truth and if he is meant for u he will stay.thank you
Re: Deleted by nlfan: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2016
im just thinking, why is the devil like this?

He just want to steal your happiness ni.

Do you two attend the same church?

Talk to your pastor about it
Re: Deleted by amajato: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2016
99% of Nigeria girls who have lost their virginity were rape so the girls claim. Just 1% lost theirs willingly.
Re: Deleted by nlfan: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2016
i read that piece all over again and i cannot find where she talked about virginity there
amajato:
99% of Nigeria girls who have lost their virginity were rape so the girls claim. Just 1% lost theirs willingly.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by IamLEGEND1: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2016
just go yarn the guy true story bcoz if him come hear am from strangers first...... my sister, kasala don burst be that.

Nothing you say will make him trust you ever again,and that's the best case scenario.....

Worst,he cancels the wedding plans and freezes u out his life like you never existed.
Re: Deleted by forandy(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2016
Obviously, he's sensed a bit of uncomfortableness in you and definitely, those people that know/knew you wouldn't start narrating to him instantly.
Now, since it's inevitable that he'd get to hear about it, and you've already brought to his knowledge that you were raped, just let him know it was there the whole sh*t happened and it's the reason for you acting as though you weren't cool with the house, hence the stomach ache lie.

Good luck
Re: Deleted by ERCROSS(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2016
Believe me, if he can find it possible to accept u d way u r even after telling him u v been raped before, then telling him this may no likely move him....
Re: Deleted by Misskeffas(f): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Sorry
Re: Deleted by kaywhynoni: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2016
I even tried.........its no easy to read this epistle...#summary ti take over!
Re: Deleted by misspicy(f): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
ehya cry
why not explain everything that happened to your fiancee......
it was your past and you are a better person now
Re: Deleted by Gabrielwilliams(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
our past doesnt define us. what we make of today determines our tomorrow. dont be afraid.. your story will turn out beautifully in the end. Tell him everything... but not before you pray about it first
Re: Deleted by Vikky014(f): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is a very touching story
Op i dnt even know wht to tell you...how i wish you can open up to him bc dt Man will definitely tell him

if i were u i will just tell him and face the consequences simple

u might just tell him dt the man dt raped you is in d compound
Re: Deleted by IamLucy(f): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
if this story is true,and not fabricated then it is indeed touching.
Re: Deleted by nlfan: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
just tell him.... its difficult
Re: Deleted by Gelengelen: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
fruitie:
When I was a teenager, i was brought to Lagos to hussle, i started doing minor jobs like sales girl, i was living in Surulere with the lady that brought me to Lagos, she was loosed and will have many boy friends, I knew she wasnt living a good life and i had prayed to be different, one day as i returned, one man who was also her boyfriend before, started being nice to me, i told her about it and she told me she is done with the man and that i can start with him, i hate the sound of every word from her mouth, and the way she said it, so i ignore the man, the environment where we were staying, everyone boast of boyfriends, they keep them in numbers and change them like wrapper.

So the man kept on disturbing me, he will come and give my aunty money to cook, before i arrive home the aunty will tell me he gave us this, that and that and i asked her, hope not cos of me cos i will never have anything to do with him, long story short, it got to the point where my aunty said if i cannot agree for the man to sleep with me to continue his good will on us, i should find my way and leave her house, so that evening came and i was sleeping on the ground, the man came and started playing with my aunty and then wanted to touch me, i screamed my life out, i almost fainted, my aunty just change the topic and said i was a witch and that she got me in the act of witch craft, she screamed and everyone in the compound came out, and she was telling them i was a witch, threw me out of the house that night and i cried, and carried my bag.

That morning, where i was working there was a man, he was a courier man that use to bring something for our boss, so when he saw me he said there was something wrong, he asked what happened and i narrated the story for him.

He told me sorry and said he will help me, later he told me he has a 6 years old son, that he could rent a house for me to stay with his son, just for me to bath him to school before coming to work and cook for him in the evening, that his son mom had died, i said no problem, i was excited, then he took me to the house where i stayed with his son and he only comes around, later he started passing night in the house and told neighbors i was his mistress, it was only sometime before he started demanding for sex and since i would not give him, he will beat me up those nights and neighbors will come to ask what happened and he will say all sort of things, this continues for almost a year and sometimes he will rape me but people could not understand why i was living with him, i was too ashame to tell them the story of what happened, i couldnt raise my head in that compound until i was able to find a place and moved on with my life.

Fast forward to 2016, because i never wanted to live the type of life i met in Lagos, God helped me to stand out, have pull through all of that finished my education and gainfully employed, I met this young man at work and we dated for over 2 years, he proposed last December and plans are already on the way for our wedding.

We wanted to rent a house because he lives with his parent currently, but his father decided to share his properties among them and gave him one of his house, and coincidentally one of the tenant in the house his father gave him quit last December too and so he wants us to move into the flat as couple.

I was excited cos that will safe us the rental fee we were planning, then last week he took me to the house so i can see what furniture we need to buy etc.

First when he told me where the house his father gave him was, i told him i know the area well that i have lived there, so when we were going to see the house last weekend, i almost died, like died when he drove into the street where i lived with that man 8 years ago and while i was still holding my breath he stopped and went to open the gate of the same compound where this incidence happened. before he drove in, i put on my eye glasses i didnt know what to do or to say, entering the compound, i still find some of the families that use to come and separate our fight in the night, while he was busy greeting the tenants, i just pretend im answering a call, then rushed to meet him as he made to enter the house, i couldnt go out and when we wanted to go, i was tip toeing like a criminal.

He asked what happened if i do not like the house, i couldnt say no i said i have stomach ache instead cos the house is very okay, i cant possibly bring up any excuse etc.

I am so disturbed, half of the tenant will know me, how will i carry my face, what if they tell him, i am so sure they will know me very well, yes they will.

And even though i never told my fiance im an angel, have told him some of the thingsand that I have been raped before, i just didnt tell him how it happened. WHAT SHOULD I DO OOO... I FEEL LIKE RUNNING AWAY ALREADY cry cry cry cry cry cry

too long mehn...didnt read

op...i dont advise ladies at all.
Re: Deleted by fruitie: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
I will try to tell him tonight

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment When You Wish That Babe Didn't Have A Face / What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? / Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.