Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever (1169 Views)

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Traits Of A Good Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever by Eddygourdo(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
The heart can stop beating anytime, nothing gives heart ache like emotional trauma and of course the good old heart burn. To safeguard your heart from being taken to the high mountains of cruelty, and dashed down on rocks below to bits and pieces. Please avoid falling in love with these types of people.

(1) Man-boy: this is a dude who never becomes a man. His reasoning, his outlook on life's issues never change or improve from year to year. The possiblity of being a fool at forty is very likely with these sets of men. Avoid falling in love with them as there is no point in being married to a husband-bachelor.

(2) The beauty queen: these women are so obsessed with themselves and their youth , they never ever grow up, they love and live for the attentions of men, they have no inner substance as their joys in life predominantly comes from, how many calls and dates they had? How many men they have magad, their popularity on instagram, the acessories they adorn etc falling in love with her and having expectations of fidelity and loyalty , proves your picture should be attached on every dictionary when we wanna define a "F00L".

(3) The God's gift to humanity peeps: I am so handsome, I am so beautiful. I am this, I am that . All statements from them points to, I am, I will , I can't etc. Very selfish and self centered individuals, how could you give your heart to a person who only cares about their hearts .

(4) The image clones: when they see you approach them and they find you attractive or interesting, they suddenly become rich, work at ikoyi, born again christains, virgins, rape victims, children of God. They would denounce ever haven attended clubs, had girlfriends or boyfriends. Etc. Avoid giving ur heart to these peeps, they are images by the way and ur giving ur real heart to a mirage.

(5) The abusive and violent: how could you even consider these devil incarnates, don't you wanna live long ? Would you give a thief a key to ur home ? These are murderers in waiting. No even think am.

E.T.C

Note that I never said you shouldn't. Befriend, marry , date or sleep with these people. You can do that but never ever love them truly.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever by Cutehector(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
But they are getting married na
Re: Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever by sinaj(f): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
All these are their weakness

They are human too hence they need d love

The only one I wudnt go for is d Abuse/violent once.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever by emorse(m): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Eddygourdo:
.......Note that I never said you shouldn't date, marry, date or sleep with these people. You can do that but never ever love them truly

:\:\:\:\ OP is confused!
Re: Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever by Biggty(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
All that matters is love, happiness and understanding in a relationship
Re: Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever by Eddygourdo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
emorse:

because ur mind tells you that, you must love whom u sleep with, date or even marry. Are arranged marriages based on love? Are all relationships love based ? Please
Re: Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever by vicstar(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever by Eddygourdo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
But they are getting married na
I never said don't marry them, I simply said never fall in love with them. Risky business
Re: Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever by tommychow(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
What about woman-girls? Are guys supposed to give 'em a pass?
Re: Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever by emorse(m): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Eddygourdo:
because ur mind tells you that, you must love whom u sleep with, date or even marry. Are arranged marriages based on love? Are all relationships love based ? Please

Bro, this is 2016. Arranged marriages are not as common.
Re: Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever by UrWorstNitemare: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
undecided ANODA EPISTLE
OH NO!! NOT AGAIN!!!
angry
Re: Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever by kajoula(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
emorse:

its in us,God made it that way....
women are confused being.
Re: Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever by Eddygourdo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
emorse:

Bro, this is 2016. Arranged marriages are not as common.
ha, who said. Amongst all classes of people arranged marriages still occur. If you ever marry a woman who you begged someone to hook u up with. Hope u know say na arranged marriage be dat.
Re: Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever by emorse(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Eddygourdo:
ha, who said. Amongst all classes of people arranged marriages still occur. If you ever marry a woman who you begged someone to hook u up with. Hope u know say na arranged marriage be dat.

OK o.
Re: Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever by potolistic(m): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abeg marry or date whoever u wanna marry/date.... It's y'all life

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!! What Are Ladies Turning Into? Pls Judge (snapshots) / Qwerty / Come Into This Thread And Describe Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.