Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Right (833 Views)

Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. (2) (3) (4)

Right by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Right by divinehand2003(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2016
Hope not the USA now sha?
Re: Right by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2016
Lost

Re: Right by decatalyst(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2016
ghen ghen.....
Re: Right by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Right by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Uwc
Re: Right by IamLEGEND1: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
what is this one saying?

Re: Right by Ussyyn(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
nawaooo na wetin you dey talk sef? This ya topic just dey somehow
Re: Right by ronald4lif(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
I think you just got yourself a U.S visa and you assume that there are juicy offers waiting for you in America. I don't think you got any juicy offer else you'd have furnish us with more details to make an informed advice to you.

U.S consulate issues 2years visa to Nigerians and if you're currently serving you can wait until you finish your NYSC engagement before travelling since you've already started. The visa will still be valid by the time you finish. Don't quit it as you'd be glad you did concluded it.

The idea of roaming your Nigerian number in the U.S just to deceive your girlfriend you're still in Nigeria is impractical. No matter how much top up you load on the line will finish in few days or months. They charge you exorbitant rates for receiving and making calls. Even a 100k won't suffice so just forget it.

The visa agents are just giving you false hope of a juicy employment in America. It's not as easy as they might be projecting and you have to understand that you'd find it rough in the first few years as the streets there aren't paved with gold like some of you think. Yes, there are loads of opportunities but you need the qualification and green card to be able to take advantage of them. And qualification goes beyond your Nigerian university degrees.

However, if you're certain of a juicy offer then inform your girlfriend and travel. If she quits, forget her and build on your future. When you've become successful she'd come around and you'd even have girls flock at you that you'd be confuse on who to choose.

Re: Right by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
I think you just got yourself a U.S visa and you assume that there are juicy offers waiting for you in America. I don't think you got any juicy offer else you'd have furnish us with more details to make an informed advice to you.

U.S consulate issues 2years visa to Nigerians and if you're currently serving you can wait until you finish your NYSC engagement before travelling since you've already started. The visa will still be valid by the time you finish. Don't quit it as you'd be glad you did concluded it.

The idea of roaming your Nigerian number in the U.S just to deceive your girlfriend you're still in Nigeria is impractical. No matter how much top up you load on the line will finish in few days or months. They charge you exorbitant rates for receiving and making calls. Even a 100k won't suffice so just forget it.

The visa agents are just giving you false hope of a juicy employment in America. It's not as easy as they might be projecting and you have to understand that you'd find it rough in the first few years as the streets there aren't paved with gold like some of you think. Yes, there are loads of opportunities but you need the qualification and green card to be able to take advantage of them. And qualification goes beyond your Nigerian university degrees.

However, if you're certain of a juicy offer then inform your girlfriend and travel. If she quits, forget her and build on your future. When you've become successful she'd come around and you'd even have girls flock at you that you'd be confuse on who to choose.

Ma niqua!!! the part that u said is not easy as they project it to be got me seriously thinking.... I believe u bruv. Waa gbayii

Thanks again baba, I've been on this forum since 2009 and I've never met someone this reasonable, thus, my reason for always been harsh to everyone on this forum.
I've gotten all I need already, I'll have to do the needful to this thread before someone I won't want get to read this. Ciao.
Re: Right by nerdfrost(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
U be guy like me,I no go lie give u!! If ure sure of the juicy offer. Have a discussion with ur gf and make her see reasons with u!!
Re: Right by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Right by cruzita(f): 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Right by Ussyyn(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
na who be the mumu person wey change the thread title? undecided
Re: Right by fridayj(m): 1:27am On Jan 19, 2016
yes

They Wedded Today / When You Get Married To A Branch Manager(hilarious Photo) / Guys How To Keep And Maintain A Vibrant Relationship For A Long Time *Guys only*