Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. (36999 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Wife Mother Beat Me Today Because I Aks For Salt / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by Alehandre: 3:02am On Apr 14, 2010
Why for Gods sake would anyone spin such a story. I sincerely wish this were not happening to me for real. I am recluse right now. I can go to work, for fear of Imelda bursting in on me or for fear of my wife’s mother coming up with some crazy tact to get my attention.

I am living in hell and dieing inside gradually. It is easy for people to sit down and criticize others who have erred in someway; when it is possible they could do worse or be worse of. I have learnt my lessons no doubt, I really wish I can turn back time and start on fresh slate. But I certainly did not coke on this plat form to ask for your help and be booed for it. For heavens sake, why would any man come on public forum such as this and be happy to spin tales of his misfortune if they were not really happening. I have friends i could go to and seek help/advise, but I know for sure that the very moment I open my mouth to tell any of them my situation, it will hit the headlines the next morning.

Does any of you guys know what it is means to have three extremely beautiful and gorgeous woman to give you its-yours-for –the-taking signs? I was vulnerable at the time I met my wife mother the first time, through her I made a lot of in-roads in my business. Would you rather turn down such a gesture from a beautiful woman like that and still lose a chance to striking it big in biz? I guess not. We all know how hard it is in Nigeria to break even, when such a chance comes your way, would you rather play the good guy and continue on your path of moral rectitude and continue to hope that they big break will come, a break you are really not certain may come in any foot stretch future. What if the break she offered me was the break God had planned from the inception?

Guys, this is a Lagos!!! You cant be a 1st class product from a reputable university and drive a Kia Rio on Lagos road and you see Mercedes GL450’s drive by on the same road as you and you spit out an opportunity offered you on a platter not only to drive one but to own your by your sweat. Common guys, lets come clean here.

What would rather have me do in that situation? Everything happened in a flash and I find myself in this situation before I know it.
As for Kal/El, this happened to me and do you think I had suggested that the pregnancies be aborted. I did not have to say everything on this platform; I just picked the relevant issues for the sake of my point. If for the little I have said I am being vilified this way, what then would be my fate if I had said it all, Didn’t i mention that our nanny had to abort a five (5) months old pregnancy too?

Guys, please help me her!!!!!!!! I AM DIEING!!!!!!

[b]HOW IT ALL BEGAN, !!!!!!!

I have been married for a couple of years now and during the time, i was courting my wife, i had met her mum on a different platform, even before she introduced me to her as her mother. About 3 years ago, i had been called upon by a colleague of mine to execute a quantity survey job for a lady, upon meeting the lady, we both hit it off right from the get-go………. (women have always found me very attractive and smooth).

One thing led to another, and it became I love you, you love me tale in the course of doing the job and before we knew it we were doing it for months. At a point, it dawned on us that we should call it quit, especially for my sake at that time, because I needed to settle down. I told her about and she refused and put up very stiff resistant, I had to assure her that my being married will not stop us from continuing our love beats, she relax after making me promise her to keep to my words.

Soon after, I stopped by tantalizer at ahmadu Bello way in V/I to get a quick bite, that was where I met this very beautiful lady, whose dress got stuck in the way as we entered. I helped her pull the dress free and she was very appreciative of it. We got on the queue and struck up a conversation, to my greatest surprise, she was my old/ex girlfriend who had traveled to the U.S. on the auspice of her mum to live and school with her mum sister being that she was turning into a radical in nija. I was shocked. What a transformation?? She had grown up and blown up into a full lady with the entire curve in the proper places. Come and see drama in Tantalizer on that day. People who were standing in front and behind us almost ran out of their skins when they heard her scream so loud, upon realizing that I was the one. She screamed, cried, laughed and jump all over me. WE LEFT TANTALIZER, LEAVING THE FOOD WE HAD COME THERE TO BUY.

In the course of time I discover that she had come back home fully to assume her full management position in her mother’s business having graduated fro the university of Oregon. I was impressed. But everything fell apart when she told me who her mother was Chief Dr. Mrs. Dash, dash dash. My jaw dropped to the floor, she noticed my shock and I quickly gave a very good reason for that. After many attempts to get me to meet her mum, which I had turned down, she eventually, persuaded me. On the day I met the mum, the mum almost died. She played along and even went ahead to tell her daughter that I was one of her consultants and welcomed me very well. We had dinner, I left, just as I drive out of her home a call came in, and she instructed me to meet her in an hour at our usual place. I knew yawa don gas. I did and tried to explain to her that her daughter had been my g/f way back when she was still a little teenager, b4 she left for the U.S. She will not hear of it and asked me to stop the relationship immediately or be ready to lose her daughter, herself and most importantly my consulting contract with her firm.

I told her I am ready to do that, under the condition she tell her daughter the reason why I am breaking up with her, daughter that I cannot be held responsible for the action her daughter will take if I tell her. She refused and I told her she leaves me with no choice than to forge on with her. She later backed down and extracted a promise from me to continue our live triangle, as bad boy that I am I promised and she accepted me both as her son-in-law and as her lover. On the day of the wedding when everything had been put in place, Imelda (NOT REAL NAME), my wife’s friend from the U.S. who had come home to be her maid of honour had stopped by my house to drop of something for me from my wife to be and before I knew what was happening one thing led to another and we had a long rump.

This took place 3 more times before the wedding the following weekend, we walked down the isle and made our vows, we have been married for 2 ½, and my wife started becoming uncomfortable with my closeness with her mum. When we visit her mum on some weekends, her mum will take me up to her room for minutes on end and to have private business talks with me that, at least that was her explanations to her daughter, until one day she (my wife) read a text in my phone sent by her mum for me to meet her somewhere. My wife started asking questions but I put her off and told her she was imagining things. She accepted my explanation because she could not picture her smooth, classy upright minded husband go to the extent of having anything to do with her mum, much more sleep with her. Until, one day Imelda called my wife from the U.S. and told her she was pregnant, my wife was very happy for her friend, but from my calculations. The age of the pregnancy she told my wife and back to the time we had our rump, it was clear to me I could be the owner of the pregnancy. When my wife told me about it, she was all smiling and full of prayers for her friend. I look at her and almost cried and wished I had not betrayed my wife who has dedicated her life and entire self to me since we reconnected and got married. I felt she did not deserve my wickedness… However, I did not know how to confess my sins to her. They were too much. I was afraid my confession could kill her and affect her condition, as she was pregnant at that time too. So I laid it off…!!!

Now she put to bed and had me a very beautiful boy (now about 1year and a half) just about 5 weeks before her friend Imelda also delivered a baby girl in the U.S. She had said she would be coming home with the baby when the doctor gives her the go-ahead that she can travel with the child (that was a year and a half ago), until she shelved it for some reasons. Now she is coming for real, she has sent me all the flight itenary to let me know she means business this time. She also told my wife and my wife is very happy about it and said she wants to see the baby and see if he look more like her or the father, the father my wife has not seen. Imelda sent me a picture of the child and wrote and I quote …, ’’The result of my secret deal with the daddy, she looks much like d daddy does’nt she?’’

Now she is coming back in a matter of 2 weeks with the child to show her people and my wife. What should I do to stop her? Should I confess to my wife or allow things play out themselves and manage the crisis when it broke.

My wife mother also called me yesterday and told me she is feeling funny, like having early morning sickness and throwing up…….Guys, you know what that mean don’t you?
MY LIFE CRASHING AROUND ME AT FULL SPEED……. I NEED YOUR HELP!! ANYBODY WITH A GOOD ADVISE AS TO WHAT I SHOULD DO NOW…. PLEASE TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!

Please call me or better still give me your tel number and I will call you right back to hear your advice.

Alehandre
Lekki, Lagos.[/b][i][/i]
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by leye1234(m): 3:10am On Apr 14, 2010
@Poster,
No big deal, its nothing new under the sun. Just wipe your mouth and keep on stepping bro grin
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by selena(f): 3:21am On Apr 14, 2010
lol@leye1234
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by chiogo(f): 5:00am On Apr 14, 2010
No comment!
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by doggyall: 5:48am On Apr 14, 2010
Stop viewing too much Nollywood craps.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by calabaman(m): 5:56am On Apr 14, 2010
@poster.Seriously spkn u deserve every curse u may get.If i were u God 4bid, i will ask maself if i still luv my wife.If u do?U pipo ur motherinlaw inclusive need to go for delieverance in a bible believin church
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by Odunnu: 6:06am On Apr 14, 2010
Na wa o!I pray ths is jst a story bt if nt,4 starterz I thnk we'l have ur koboko cut off since u screw evry female dat crosses ur path,including d nanny.
Meanwhyl,u'v nt made use of it lately.
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by patwhizkid(f): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2010
Too long!
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2010
Too long, and too much of a made-up tale.

You couldn't be straight if your life depended upon it, you can probably lie faster than a dog can run.

And if this tale were true, you deserve to be cursed.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by ireneann: 8:03am On Apr 14, 2010
tales by moonlight angry. Children who can tell me the moral of this story grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by Younglad: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2010
Hay dear,a good writer you are indeed.if this tale is true ,sincerely speaking,your thing need to be cut off.but my advise to you is that you should confess to your wife before she hears it from anybody else if you want her to live.she hearing from someone else will kill her instantly.and always strive to play safe.
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by Duniverse(m): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2010
this is serious honestly.
how could you have done what you did with your wife's friend on the day of your weeding.
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by Shola2009(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2010
if you're looking for help not curses, then uv cm to the wrong place,
ur a fool!! ;
1.For comming up with such crap!!,ur time should be spent on better things.
2.For me reading the first 3 lines of this crap u wrote, yes its ur fault!!
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by meexteriox(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2010
You again?
You no dey tire? Pls shift.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by candyshore: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2010
if this is false or a tale its quite interesting
but if its true i hoped u are cursed for life, u are heartless and wicked infact death is too small a punishment,
but how do u think u can be normal again it will take years 4 u to be sane again,

first give ur life to christ ask 4 his 4giveness and then go to ur wife too tell her about her friend and ask 4 her 4giveness dats if she can 4give u, then
dont ever see ur mother in law again barnish her away from ur life, moreover this is just a starting point 4 u o.
dont forget u will still reap wat u ve sown surely!!!
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by petebor02(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2010
i dont think u need help,if not, the story should have been brief .however it is a very good write-up.
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by Trojan00(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2010
I am so sorry about ur plight but dat was totally wrong.all i think u can do is 2 cal ur wife and confes everythn 2 her,telln her d entire truth.obviously,she'd feel bad,cheated,betrayed et all bt true love wld conquer.also,pls desist 4rm doing stuffs lyk dis again.
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by stainlessd(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2010
if it is true,dis is d advice i have for you,Give your life to christ and beg for forgiveness and then beg your wife for forgiveness
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by Abbygyal(f): 10:36am On Apr 14, 2010
omgosh. . . .haba just to be satisfied and live comfortably. . . u decided to ehmm ruin ur life, ur 2 kids from different mothers and ur wife thats sick . . . .will advice ya later! and dont go bout saying no one will miss the stupid opportunity to be great in life by sleeeeeeeepin wiv ur mother in law . . .

i will rather be poor and happy than hurt my loved ones for no reason. . . .you are wicked and selfish!
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by lionphil(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2010
dis is ur greatest test. but also ur easiest. tell ur wife, she must know[b] now[/b] i tot my life was fuc.ked witout a job but now i know i am fine atleast i get alittle change every now and then

men u ar a great player tell ur wife only she can handle it all. or tell ur mother in law 1st

either way u are fuc.ked
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by Mashkov: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2010
Bro, this is a story that will make a hit movie. I can give you the contact for Lancelot Imasuen or Zeb Ejiro if you need it. There is no way you can sell it to me that this is a trus story, this only happens in Nollywood movies. I can pick a hole from your narration to prove that you are just one talented story writer.
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by eazyman(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2010
You earlier put up a similar story with a different subject here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-429365.0.html
Are you trying to make people believe you're a scammer?
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by HARDDON: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2010
RE: 'talented sory teller'

dnt knw waz wor no more,
Re: I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. by djcrucifix(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
no comment

(1)

Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) / Is My Girlfriend Cheating? / 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.