Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? (1642 Views)

Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) / Man Gave A Teenager Alcohol And Watch His Wife Have S Ex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Nikkyparadise(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Well,

Mine Would be

"Wasted Years"

y becus she was busy sharing to any willing bluetooth paired or not paired.......

.so wen i found out, it was jst lyk i wasted 2years with her.....

Wats urs?
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by ELgordo(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
LORD OF THE RINGS.... MARRY ME! MARRY ME! NA TODAY
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by divinehand2003(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
''Things fall apart '' because when you consider the amount of work both parties did to make it work out, it still fell through.
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Israelsaidu(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Evil dead embarassed
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by coolcharm(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
'A WALK TO REMEMBER'... Beautiful lady with a nice heart. Unfortunately, we were both AS undecided. This didn't stop us from investing 3 beautiful years into our relationship. Walking out of that relationships still remains the most difficult decision I have made till date, but it was for our own good.

2 Likes

Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Nikkyparadise(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
coolcharm:
Hmm

y u d disgrace urself
small understand question "Wahala"
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Cholls(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
my brother "The Terminal".
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Olympus has fallen
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by coolcharm(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nikkyparadise:

y u d disgrace urself

small understand question
"Wahala"

Who is this one? If them send you, tell them say you no see me. Please, am having a beautiful day, I don't need disturbance from your likes.... even tho na you start the topic
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Trizyd(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
Spartacus Games of throne The Walking dead
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Emac34: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mad Max fury roadgringrin
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Nikkyparadise(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
coolcharm:

Who is this one? If them send you, tell them say you no see me. Please, am having a beautiful day, I don't need disturbance from your likes.... even tho na you start the topic

y u d talk lyk say dem vomit for ur kidney na
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Nikkyparadise(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
coolcharm:
'A WALK TO REMEMBER'... Beautiful lady with a nice heart. Unfortunately, we were both AS undecided. This didn't stop us from investing 3 beautiful years into our relationship. Walking out of that relationships still remains the most difficult decision I have made till date, but it was for our own good.

Eyaa Sowieee bro

bt y d two of una com b AS na
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by coolcharm(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nikkyparadise:

y u d talk lyk say dem vomit for ur kidney na

You started the rant... like say them squirt you out from scotrum.
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by coolcharm(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nikkyparadise:

Eyaa Sowieee bro

Well.. na so God take reason our matter sha.
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Israelsaidu(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nikkyparadise:

Eyaa Sowieee bro

people can ask dumb question sha..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Nikkyparadise(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
coolcharm:

You started the rant... like say them squirt you out from scotrum.

c ur Face lyk Fermented menstral flow

#Hahahahahahahahaha #Ds one sure enta Over 2.5
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Nikkyparadise(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Israelsaidu:
people can ask dumb question sha..... undecided

People can puk noise into anoda people's question eehh

##Jumping Chicken

1 Like

Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Israelsaidu(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nikkyparadise:

People can puk noise into anoda people's question eehh

##Jumping Chicken
'noise' indeed....who's d jumping chicken here naw.
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by coolcharm(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nikkyparadise:

c ur Face lyk Fermented menstral flow

#Hahahahahahahahaha
#Ds one sure enta Over 2.5

Lol. See your face like menstrual flow paradise. So na fermented menstrual flow full your brain. No wonder. Oya go meet your girlfriend make she give you suck. #its her time of the month.
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by masinga07(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
"The dead and the deader". it was horrific.....LOL
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bad johnson! Such a flirt! Pukes!
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Nikkyparadise(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
coolcharm:

Lol. See your face like menstrual flow paradise. So na fermented menstrual flow full your brain. No wonder. Oya go meet your girlfriend make she give you suck. #its her time of the month.

Copy Copy
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by coolcharm(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nikkyparadise:

Copy Copy

Lol.. tah!. You get time sha. She how u have defaced this thread with useless insults.
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Giwman(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
The Walking Dead...........it's b'cos she is dead to me
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
To luv n to hate..
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by myfantasies(f): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Steve Harris in dairy of a mad black woman

He is heartless, a betrayer
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Fifty shades of gray... D f*cker never wanted any commitments
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by kokoA(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Olympus has fallen
After u don press and suck the life out of them, how olympus no go fall?

Mine is Diary of a mad black woman. That girl was evil mehn.
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
kokoA:
After u don press and suck the life out of them, how olympus no go fall?

Mine is Diary of a mad black woman. That girl was evil mehn.
Lolz
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by Michizzy(f): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lemme think wink
Re: Decribe Your "Ex" With A Name Of A Movie And Why? by cruzita(f): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
things fall apart

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl / Your Best Quality In Five Words / (photo)niki Minaj Goes Braless>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.