Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Ladies Worry Too Much About Their Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Worry Too Much About Their Looks (835 Views)

Rate Women Based On Their Looks On A Scale Of 1 - 10. / Why Do Africans Judge People By Their Looks And Appearance?? / For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Worry Too Much About Their Looks by marvelck: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Most ladies worry too much about their imperfections...forgetting that nobody is perfect. Trying to be 100% perfect is what makes some girls to have low self esteem...you dont need all those fake body enhancement to look the best cos of guys or cos of ur peers...cos you are already the best just the way you are...
Re: Ladies Worry Too Much About Their Looks by Cutehector(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
I swear they all do... showing up at her house unannounced, she will hate u silly.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Worry Too Much About Their Looks by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
Cutehector:
I swear they all do... showing up at her house unannounced, she will hate u silly.

See them like you wont come on social media to tell the world how ugly she is without make up
Re: Ladies Worry Too Much About Their Looks by octopusfreaky(f): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
not all ladies,,I always have ds at bk of my mind that i was not born by accident but specially created by God..Cmon God is such wonderful artist so HE made us unique in diverse ways..
Re: Ladies Worry Too Much About Their Looks by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Guys do too... If we don't why would most of us bleach..
Re: Ladies Worry Too Much About Their Looks by donTbone(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided
Most guys worry toomuch about their looks too.
just that we dont show it just as they dont show
us that they love sex!
Re: Ladies Worry Too Much About Their Looks by Cutehector(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Speechless3:

See them like you wont come on social media to tell the world how ugly she is without make up
cheesy naaah.. I only do dat to stewpid girls..
Re: Ladies Worry Too Much About Their Looks by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy naaah.. I only do dat to stewpid girls..

You abi. Other niggas would to anybody.
Re: Ladies Worry Too Much About Their Looks by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ever since different variations of make up started to hit the nigerian market
They are alot of female friends i no longer recognize
Everything is changing
What would ladies look like in the 22nd century
Re: Ladies Worry Too Much About Their Looks by Cutehector(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Speechless3:

You abi. Other niggas would to anybody.
look here babe, I treat people hw dey ought to be treated. U play cool, I play cool to yhu.. vice versa..

So let's not act like am d devil here.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Worry Too Much About Their Looks by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Cutehector:
look here babe, I treat people hw dey ought to be treated. U play cool, I play cool to yhu.. vice versa..

So let's not act like am d devil here.

fine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Type Of Sunshade/glasses To Rock This Valentine / Hilarious: When You Are A Nigerian And You Are In Eritrea(picture) / How I Broke Up With My Gf Using Justin Beiber Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.