Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage (12341 Views)

Wat Age Is Best 4 Marriage / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Sissy3(f): 9:02pm On May 22, 2010
awww did anything comeout of this?
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by ritaNL: 2:38am On May 23, 2010
RT is simply nt interested in madam anymore,so the story dies angry
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Sissy3(f): 3:12am On May 23, 2010
oh you wished and hoped she would have agreed to you on the first date? eyah pele sad sad sad better luck next time tongue
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by kodewrita(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2011
methinks the attention killed the romance.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by matrix5: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2011
Ok, I've been reading all post here on this matter and just wonder how on earth theolar has all the time to post but does not believe in online dating, anyway sha, what I want to chip in is this, no matter how demanding ur job may be, sista if you will just take time and settle this matter with Baba God in prayer and get busy loving and being a blessing to other people, I bet you before you say wetin dey happen you may start running to God again to say Baba God I never thought it would be this easy. grin

So, stop trying to find a guy who is ready for marriage, start serving God in church, your community(if possible) and let the man find you and not the other way round angry

you know why?

because you sound too desperate and as a result may just well fall into the hands of gigolos who would fleece you dry since they know you run your own outfit, and in case you wan doubt me try and see, but no say I no warn u sha! goodluk cool
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by tpia5: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2011
* sigh*

will read through the thread later.

And yes, i suppose if you spend most of your time online it makes sense you have to also search for a partner online.

Abi how for do.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by newspapers: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
I saw a list of Top 5 dating platforms on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/meet-people-area-online/ where you can meet people online. Besides, before we go far, http://www.nairaland.com/ is a great place to start. Check out all the columns on the homepage and you will be amazed.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by stephleena(f): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
The thread got me emotional.. I wish it ended well.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Raalsalghul: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
ifyalways:
Pratical list :Nairaland romance section.
                                 Nairalist
                                Nairaland dating and meet-up zone.
How to start talking with them:agree with everything they post.
                                                  use these emoticons often,  wink  kiss
                                       Leave ur YIM or email address for easy correspondence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. / End of Part 1 / Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.