Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage (12328 Views)

Wat Age Is Best 4 Marriage / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
Pls can someone in d house give a pratical list of where to meet marriagable guys and how to get talkin to dem. Any hint will be appreciated .
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by ifyalways(f): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2009
theolar:

Pls can someone in d house give a pratical list of where to meet marriagable guys and how to get talkin to dem. Any hint will be appreciated .
Pratical list :Nairaland romance section.
                                 Nairalist
                                Nairaland dating and meet-up zone.
How to start talking with them:agree with everything they post.
                                                  use these emoticons often,  wink  kiss
                                       Leave ur YIM or email address for easy correspondence.

1 Like

Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by MrCrackles(m): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2009
ifyalways:

Nairalist
use this emoticons often wink kiss

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by ifyalways(f): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2009
MrCrackles:

grin grin grin grin grin
  wink  kiss
rofl.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2009
Thanks but i dont believe in meetin guyz online i havent met anybodi dat has a good testimony
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Fhemmmy: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2009
ifyalways:

Nairalist
                                                  use these emoticons often,  wink  kiss

That is the funniest thing i ever heard since IdiAmi.
now i am gonna start watching for these signs of yours.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
I didnt know guys on nl liked dumb and dumber.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2009
I am intrestd in a guy within d age range 35_38. Good job.one who is financially,emotional ready 4 d big M.hala now
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Lagosboy: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2009
theolar:

I am intrestd in a guy within d age range 35_38. Good job.one who is financially,emotional ready 4 d big M.hala now

I beleieve every guy within that age bracket should be ready for marriage otherwise there is a problem. Why not make an ad on nairalist you might get better responses.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2009
theolar:

How old re you pls?? what re your own features,,,U only quoted the features of the man you re looking for and not yours,,,If I may ask,,,re you financially,emotionally and Job wise ready??If you meet these requirements and ready to talk,,,then what you re looking for is not far fetched any longer,,,
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2009
Well i am 31 and quite ready to be a partner,friend,sister,confidante,a wife and a mother to a deservin man. I hav a small biz wit a good networth. So wats up
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Joseph6(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2009
weddin ceremony i guess
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2009
theolar:

Well i am 31 and quite ready to be a partner,friend,sister,confidante,a wife and a mother to a deservin man. I hav a small biz wit a good networth. So wats up
Thats pretty nice,,,this sound sincere but how do I know if you would take anyone serious since you do not believe in internet dating,,,,are you in Naija or elsewhere??
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2009
Lagos nigeria
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
Joseph6 not so fast my dear . We both have to be deservin of each other to get there
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
are you a christian and educated?further more,,do you think online dating can work for you??do you think you can meet someone in an unconventional manner who is serious and ready??
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2009
theolar:

Joseph6 not so fast my dear . We both have to be deservin of each other to get there
you sound like me here,,,people would think its being proud but,,you know what?? Relationship that would stand the test of time must be well defined and captures the desires and aspirations of the parties involved,,,Its so amazing how people go into relatiuonship without dreams,aspirations and clear-cut description of what they want,,,
I do know we cannot have it all in a single man or woman,,but then,,basic necessities must be met,,,for someone,,I can't be married does have a clear purpose for her life and the children we wanna bring into this world,,,
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2009
Yes i am a xtian wit a hnd deg in mass comm. I currently run a catering outfit. Pple just go into wit d hope dat if tins dont go there way dey can butt out dat is why pple are still unrealistic abt dat institutn .understanding dat u deserve d best u will only give out d best
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2009
theolar:

Yes i am a xtian wit a hnd deg in mass comm. I currently run a catering outfit. Pple just go into wit d hope dat if tins dont go there way dey can butt out dat is why pple are still unrealistic abt dat institutn .understanding dat u deserve d best u will only give out d best
well am not in Nigeria,,,there you see the problem,,,,but hope to be in naija early next year
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2009
Anyways tanx 4 ur response it is nice to know dat u we agree on some tins. Dat means i am not alone
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2009
But you never responded to one of my questions though,,,pls respond,,,its important
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2009
I guess u mean d one abt online datin.i am very sceptical abt it.most u cant really evaluate pple when dey always at their best
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 12:15am On Jun 23, 2009
theolar:

I guess u mean d one abt online datin.i am very sceptical abt it.most u cant really evaluate pple when dey always at their best
Sure that is what I mean,,,but I think ur answer is Ok,,,Atleast you re sticking to your convictions,,,however,,I have seen many online dating working out,,,it gives you the opportunity to explore ur potentials and not to limit urself to the guys or ladies within ur environment,,,it gives you a wider scope of what you re looking for,,,Have you heard of e-harmony? its a christian single site where over 230 Mariages are established everyday,,,its for real,,I have friends in Ghana,Nigeria and canada that has taken this advantage,,,
Unfortunately,,Nigeria has been banned,restricted and deleted from this site,,,Its easy for you to know if the other person is real or not,,,if its not what U re looking for,,U can simply back out and if its what U re looking for,,then life goes on from there,,,
Nevertheless,,,where in Lagos do you reside??
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by akintun: 12:16am On Jun 23, 2009
Since you are in Lagos and you run a catering service i would suggest a couple of places where you can meet marriageable men;

1. church - Be active in a church group. A large church is preferable

2. School - you can further your education by going for a higher degree. Marriageable men abound in such places

3. Neighbourhood - Be nice to people in your area and be ready to discuss different issues with them. You will never know when one might come calling

4. Your job looks demanding and this might limit your ability to go out with friends. Try to create time for yourself especially on saturdays to hang out with friends. You can initiate it.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 12:18am On Jun 23, 2009
Ilupeju but i hope to relocate somewhere close
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by ifyalways(f): 12:23am On Jun 23, 2009
Only the brave and honest make it in life.am loffing this thread.
@Theolar,goodluck.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 12:24am On Jun 23, 2009
Tanx akintun i actually attend a large church but i havnt gotten around to joinin a group . Like u said time is a factor against d whole gist .
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 12:29am On Jun 23, 2009
theolar:

Tanx akintun i actually attend a large church but i havnt gotten around to joinin a group . Like u said time is a factor against d whole gist .
Incase you re looking for one in a church,,pls don't marry a lazy and no ambition man ooo,,,Love and Marriage is completely different from church,,,,In love and marriage,,,U have to lay it bare,,,however,,,If you re real,,,you sound like someone who knowa what she wants,,,take ur time,,don't limit ur chances,,,be proactive and decisive in ur choices,,,

1 Like

Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 12:32am On Jun 23, 2009
ifyalways:

Only the brave and honest make it in life.am loffing this thread.
@Theolar,goodluck.
[/quote
Please can you explain the bolded or expansiate on it pls??
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by akintun: 12:32am On Jun 23, 2009
i have seen people create time from nothing 4 what they really desire. you can create the time for yourself. it boils down to planning and don't rush into marriage.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 12:45am On Jun 23, 2009
I appreaciate all ur contributns but i dont i can proactive wen it comes to dis. I feel d woman shld be totally courtd and all she has to do is open up to d guy dat she is attracted to. On d lazy unambitious ones dey are d ones dat are quick to approach u.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 2:27am On Jun 23, 2009
theolar:

I appreaciate all ur contributns but i dont i can proactive wen it comes to dis. I feel d woman shld be totally courtd and all she has to do is open up to d guy dat she is attracted to. On d lazy unambitious ones dey are d ones dat are quick to approach u.
You know what??ur ability to come here and lay it bare is nothing but being proactive,,,not many ladies would do what you just did,,however,,,I still do hope and believe you re serious about this,,being proactive doesn,t mean you have to go all out and ask the guy out,,the thing is that one thing must and should lead to another,,,
It could be by saying hello and being nice,,it could be by just being you,,,however,,,ur personality should always speak for you,,,ok,,,may be I can try calling you on the phone,,,,now one last question,,what tribe re you in Nigeria?
yoruba,,Ibo or Hausa??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Home On The Rock. / Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. / Is Spanking A Child Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.