Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage (12343 Views)

Wat Age Is Best 4 Marriage / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by JustGood(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2009
sorry to jump in.

Have you never met boys all of your growing life? Has none of them ever been interested enough in you?
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by beingme(f): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2009
meeting and hooking up forum i guess
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by JJYOU: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2009
Lagosboy:

I beleieve every guy within that age bracket should be ready for marriage otherwise there is a problem. Why not make an ad on nairalist you might get better responses.
you wont get pro-active now. dey there dey ask kwersions as if na nairalist she want eat.
make i ask my own which number you dey now?
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2009
JustGood tanx 4 jumpin in as u put it.i actually met good enuf guys growin up but 4 several reasons we drifted apart.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2009
I am yoruba 4rm ogun state
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by tpiah: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2009
theolar:

I didnt know guys on nl liked dumb and dumber.

Nigerian guys like dumb and dumber.

Nairaland guys are majorly Nigerian.

therefore dumb down if you're serious about the topic.

anyway, work, church (if you're a churchgoer) or naija get togethers if you're looking for a naija male.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by chinesedoll(f): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2009
@OP
Try weddings, especially trad wed, i cud even give u tips on how to behave at such events
Trust me babe it works!!
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2009
Chinesedoll tanx i do need d tips anytin to help
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Kx: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2009
Theolar hi,u said u are 31 and quite honestly u do exude so much confidence
and somehow the truth in all u ve said so far is not in doubt.

Most importantly,ur man may not come cladded in gold.Just thought i shud add dat.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Nezed(f): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2009
Theolar, am so touched by ur honesty,
U asked two simple questions:

1. Where to meet guys
ans: Everywhere

2. How to meet them
ans: Exude qualities that are attractive and 'if' you dont have them, learn them,

Just as an after thought, i think u may want to know 'REAL TRUTH' better,
I perceive something, am serious!
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by JJYOU: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2009
Nezed:

1. Where to meet guys

2. How to meet them
ans: Exude qualities that are attractive and 'if' you dont have them, learn them,

nezed match making services.

if you come across any 16 -24 preferably moslem from maroko or ajegunle area of lagos dont forget lagosboy pls. she must not be more than 5ft.
small reward may be available.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by tpiah: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2009
seriously though- na person go marry all those politics, sexuality and romance section peeps sha.

even adam brody sef-na somebody go marry am if e ever fit marry.

Get ready for part 2 of the Nigerian experience. Or is it part 58.

hmmm- na someone go end up with all of una, NLers. Thank goodness my bobo is Guamese.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Fhemmmy: 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2009
No man is ever ready to get married.
As the lady, you will be the one to make the men see why they need to marry and the benefit of being married.
However, go to church or mosque and i am sure you will meet some good brodas there.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2009
I know dat d guy wont come clad in gold but he shld be able to provide basic needs 4 d family to shelter and protect his family
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2009
theolar:

I know dat d guy wont come clad in gold but he shld be able to provide basic needs 4 d family to shelter and protect his family

So the man has a function, so what is the role of the woman then?
I personally think it is high time we stop defining the role of the genders in a relationship and just enjoy one another, roles could be changed and that wont take anything away from the happiness, if the party involved knows what is important.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by back2back(f): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2009
Fhemmmy:

So the man has a function, so what is the role of the woman then?
I personally think it is high time we stop defining the role of the genders in a relationship and just enjoy one another, roles could be changed and that wont take anything away from the happiness, if the party involved knows what is important.

Gbam!!!
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2009
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by chamotex(m): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2009
chinesedoll:

@OP
Try weddings, especially trad wed, i cud even give u tips on how to behave at  such events
Trust me babe it works!!

LMAO! seems like u know ur stuff cheesy grin
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2009
Tanx everybodi 4 ur contributn it has been meaningful
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 2:31am On Jun 24, 2009
Nezed:

1. Where to meet guys

2. How to meet them

wow,,,me She has ruled me out,,,cos am not in Nigeria,,,and she can't stand anything long distance,,,,but like someone,,,though I had noted same about her,,she is confident of herself,,,am just that kind of personality too,,,,am too sure and confident of my self,,,If I don't want something,,,I don't want it ,,,nothing can be done about that,,,If we apply this concept in relationships,,life would be a lot better,,,If a relationship is not gonna work,,U don't slam the door,,,U just shut it,,,,and keep the friendship going,,,it means we both can just be friends,,,and it ends there,,,,
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2009
Hi i never ruled u out i said i was skeptical not totally a taboo. Real Truth tell me abt urself may be i mite just rule u out or in
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by JustGood(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2009
You know why all the other guys drifted away. Perhaps you should work on yourself so that future guys wont drift apart from you.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Nezed(f): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2009
Voila! Eureka!! I said it!!!

theolar:

Hi i never ruled u out i said i was skeptical not totally a taboo. Real Truth tell me abt urself may be i mite just rule u out or in

REAL TRUTH AND THEOLAR: HAPPY MARRIED LIFE, IN ADVANCE!
grin cheesy wink smiley wink cheesy smiley grin cheesy wink

Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2009
Nezed u must be feeling verycool wit urself. I hope u havent scared Real Truth, Just kiddin
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 1:08am On Jun 25, 2009
Nezed:

Voila! Eureka!! I said it!!!

[/b]

REAL TRUTH AND THEOLAR: HAPPY MARRIED LIFE, IN ADVANCE!
grin cheesy wink smiley wink cheesy smiley grin cheesy wink
You self na wa for you,,,didn't you see where she kept me? she kept me here: [b]Real Truth tell me abt urself may be i mite just rule u out or in
Any way,,,I would be in naija soon,,,however,,I would try talking to her on the phone first and lets see how it goes from there,,
@Poster(Theolar),,,I can't tell you about myself here on this thread,,cos every single lady out there might just start want to have me for a grab,,,am sorry no intention to brag,,,I already got ur phone number,,,don't be surprise,,,,
grin shocked
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Nezed(f): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2009
theolar:

Nezed u must be feeling verycool wit urself. I hope u havent scared Real Truth, Just kiddin
My dear, it's not like that o, but am feeling something,

Real truth, how did u get theolar's numb?
Gawd, there's no stopping u now innit?

Please, u guys should keep it real and let us(NL) know wen its time, grin grin grin
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2009
Real Truth u really give a new meanin to bin proactive.good 4 u
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2009
My dearest Nezed u do have an overly excited imaginatn. I do enjoy ur post keep postin ur thots in ,really culd use a friend like u in NL
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by JustGood(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2009
theolar:

abeg make you talk better to the guy.

make una stop this sidekrokro style
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2009
Bros we no do koro style. I told Real Truth say opportunity dey. I was just commending him.at my age no be so
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by gen2genius(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2009
Do you hear what I hear? shocked shocked

Wedding bells are jingling
Dormant eggs are popping
Sleeping tadpoles are waking
A new life is in the making
And Nairaland is watching

wink wink grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Nezed(f): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2009
Let the party BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theolar:

Theolar, dats a nice step in the right direction, Complimenting someone is a gud way to establishing positive friendship!

Real truth, reply that compliment  ASAP!( am watching u o!) wink smiley wink

JustGood:

abeg make you talk better to the guy.

make una stop this sidekrokro style
Just good, dnt u get? they are doing it like the old fashioned good days: nice and slow! good method if u ask me,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. / Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander / End of Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.