Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage (12346 Views)

Wat Age Is Best 4 Marriage / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Nezed(f): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2009
gen2genius:

Do you hear what I hear? shocked shocked

Wedding bells are jingling
Dormant [b]eggs
are popping
Sleeping tadpoles are waking
A new life is in the making
And Nairaland is watching

wink wink grin grin grin
[/b]

Am happy people are seeing wat am seeing,
Nezed 4: chief bridesmaid
gen2genius 4:Bestman!
pls we nid more bridesmaid and grooms men,

support this worthy cause!
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2009
Ur excitement wan bust my fone.babe slow down
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by gen2genius(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2009
Yes ooo, something good MUST come out of this! cheesy

Real and Theo, don't keep us waiting for too long ooo. Fast-forward the "courtship" and let the real thing happen!!! wink

@ Theo, REAL said to express his feelings to you with this song:

I hear the sound of distant drums,
Far away, far away,
And if they call for me to come,
Then I must go and you must stay

So Theo, please marry me; let's not wait
Let's share all the time we can before it's too late
Love me now for now is all the time there may be
If you love me Theo, marry, marry me

I hear the sound of bugles blow
Far away, far away
And if they call, then I must go
Across the sea, so wild and grey.

So, Theo, marry me, let's not wait
For the distant drums might change our wedding date
And love me now, for now is all the time there may be
If you love me Theo, marry, marry me

What shall I tell him? wink
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2009
I am laughin and rollin on d floor. U actually an incurable romantic like Nezed. Tell him anytin u tink i shld tell him. Nice one
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by gen2genius(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2009
Tell him anytin u tink i shld tell him

Really?? Do you REALLY want me to tell him what you whispered to me shocked

OK ooo, REAL, here's what she said:

Yours, till the stars lose their glory
Yours, till the birds fail to sing
Yours, till the end of life's story
This pledge to you, dear I bring.

Yours, in the gray of December
Here or on a far distant shore
I've never loved anyone the way I love you
How could I, when I was born to be, JUST yours
  embarassed embarassed

REAL, what other assurances do you neeeeeed!!! shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by chinesedoll(f): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2009
abeg who is in charge of ashebi
i must buy my own ooo!!!!
this tin must happen

@OP

I am very happy for u ooo
abeg keep me posted
I must come for the wedding grin grin grin grin
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by chinesedoll(f): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2009
by the way, Theolar i just carried out a little research on him
and it seems to me like u guys have a bright future together grin grin grin grin grin grin

here is his profile statistics u should be able to learn one or two things about him from his stats

Religion 110
Politics 80
Family 60
Romance 44
Crime 5
Health 3
Sexuality 2
Nairaland 1
Jobs/Vacancies 1
Travel 1
Religion 0.07%
Family 0.07%
Politics 0.04%
Crime 0.03%
Romance 0.01%
Health 0.01%
Travel 0.00%
Jobs/Vacancies 0.00%
Sexuality 0.00%
Nairaland 0.00%

You better thank me and mail me ashebi ASAP grin grin grin grin
wish u guys dbest kiss kiss
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2009
What exactly am i supposed to deduce 4rm dat
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by rubi(f): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2009
just waiting for wedding bell
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 2:28am On Jun 26, 2009
wowowowowow!! shocked shocked Am just speechless,Is that how to do it?
Ok @ Theolar: Now lets get it straight,is your network a glo network? Does it have a double five(55),double(66) and single one(1) amongst the total eleven numbers? Wanna know so as to call you in due course.

@Chinesdol: How and where did you get those statitics? they seems to be almost perfect description of my person.Especially the religion,politics and family aspects.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 2:31am On Jun 26, 2009
@Theolar, just let me know if those figures re in it so U don't get the wrong caller.Am not asking for you to state ur numbers rather just let me know if those are included in it.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by chinesedoll(f): 4:24am On Jun 26, 2009
theolar:

What exactly am i supposed to deduce 4rm dat

hehehhehehe!!!! u still want me to spell everything out for u abi/
its as simple as this, once you know a man's interest, u already know 75% of the kind of person he his
gerrit wink wink wink wink

u want me to explain further?
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2009
Real Truth , Nezed,gen2genius and chinese have actually made it is 4 u by makin me curious. To all ur questn YES . Are u yoruba,ibo or hausa?
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2009
Chinesedoll i tink i get it
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2009
2 Real i mean easy 4 u
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Nezed(f): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2009
Thanx y'all,
Theolar has made me her Chief bridesmaid!

For all who are interested in 'ashebi' pls state ur skin colour so dat we can choose clothings dat is suitable to ur skin tone,

Theolar has intimated me that three different ashebi cloth will suffice for the wedding.

@Chinese doll, hw do we hook up and plan this glorious event?
Theolar has made u event manager, am simply to assist u and tell u her preferences!

@gen2genius, hope u know u are the Bestman? pls liaise with Real truth on how to shop for your suit.

Names of bridesmaid/Grooms men :
1.Rubi
2.Justgood
3.Chaircover
4.Fhemmy
5.Chamotex
Pls any oda person interested in being a part of this wonderful and glorious event should signify.

Meanwhile, Seun needs to organise a package( like say, a deep freezer, washing machine, etc) to support the first 'REAL' NL wedding,
Luv y'all.

signed:
Nezed
Forsad REAL TRUTH AND THEOLAR)
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by JJYOU: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2009
Nezed:

Thanx y'all,

For all who are interested in 'ashebi' pls state ur skin colour so dat we can choose clothings dat is suitable to ur skin tone,

Theolar has intimated me that three different ashebi cloth will suffice for the wedding.

Theolar has made u event manager, am simply to assist u and tell u her preferences!

@gen2genius, hope u know u are the Bestman? pls liaise with Real truth on how to shop for your suit.

1.Rubi
2.Justgood
3.Chaircover
4.Fhemmy
5.Chamotex
Pls any oda person interested in being a part of this wonderful and glorious event should signify.

Meanwhile, Seun needs to organise a package( like say, a deep freezer, washing machine, etc) to support the first 'REAL' NL wedding,
Luv y'all.

signed:
Nezed
bad belle. if our bros give her belle hope you wont run?
theolar:

Real Truth , Nezed,gen2genius and chinese have actually made it is 4 u by makin me curious. To all ur questn YES . Are u yoruba,ibo or hausa?
real, make u talk true o. becos u know say we get FBI and CIA here. karma and co will sort you in 24hrs max. so any skeleton expose before them reach your in laws.

good luck. he be like say the lady na good woman
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2009
laffin so lawd my ribs are achin. Talk abt pressure. All of una combinatn dey harsh
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Fhemmmy: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2009
Nezed:

Thanx y'all,

1.Rubi
2.Justgood
3.Chaircover
4.Fhemmy
5.Chamotex

Luv y'all.

signed:
Nezed

I prefer being the MC tongue
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by gen2genius(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2009

Trust me, I've already liaised with Pastor Chris wink cheesy
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Nezed(f): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2009
@JJYOU: which wan be belle again? abeg o, dis is about a decent young man trying to woo his bride and NL been there for them,

@ theolar, is there any more roles or issue u want me to address? at ur service ma'am.

@Real truth, u cant run away. we await ur response to theolar's question: are u yoruba, ibo or hausa?
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by chinesedoll(f): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2009
@Nezed
U are a correct babe! We need to hook up ASAP so as to start planning cos time is really not on our side.
@theolar i wld be going to Dubai dis summer i need ur measurement so dat i can just get ur wedding dress from there!
Wld kip ur posted abt d oda plans

By d way where is our groom?
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2009
Still laffin out really lawd u guys are really outta of dis world. Nezed i am ok at d pace u are goin . How d venue, d decor and caterin . Pls mobolise more pple 4 d bridal train. Like 50 on d whole. omo gal no dey do dis kin tin 2ce na only 1ce
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by kelexworld(f): 12:18am On Jun 27, 2009
@nezed, pls assign a role to me ASAP. can't miss out on this glorious occasion. i must be one of ashoebi oo.lol. i really hope it works for theolar and real truth.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 1:06am On Jun 27, 2009
Common mehnnnn,what re you guys upto? Fear don grip me ooo.Can this be a joke or something else? Somebody has already contacted pastor chris,another going to dubai,not enough ashoebi has follow join.
Now you guys are truly trying to  make dormant eggs popping and sleeping tadpoles wake up.However, everyone should just hold still,Theolar and I would sort out this and reports shall be given to you guys to let you know how far we have gone or we re going to go or probbaly wouldn't move any inch because Theolar is big girl grin
@Theolar, now, if that is ur number,,then expect my calls 2mrow saturday,,I will call very briefly,, I am a very busyman,,,my time here as at the moment her is about 8:20pm on friday and that would be about 1:20am Naija time on saturday,,You probably would be in dreamland right now,,Just have a good nite rest and expect a call from me,,,
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by kelexworld(f): 1:34am On Jun 27, 2009
wow!! its working, grin. take your time guys.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Busybody2(f): 1:36am On Jun 27, 2009
To the Bride and Groom and @ All

Oya, sharp sharp, no slacking, we already have MC Fhemmy and MC gen2genius in the house, Pastor Chris and JJYOU are going to be the officiating minister, Chinesedoll and kelexworks are the wedding Planner and Nezed is the Chief Bridesmaid, and Justgood and my humble self of course is the FATHER AND MOTHER OF THE DAY respectively. As the iyalode of NL, anybody that says I should not sit at the high table will get their eyes poked with my gele cheesy

We still need Caterers,
Make-up Artiste,
Musician,
Venue for Church and Reception,
etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, so good people of Nairaland, make yourself useful and fall in line cheesy grin cheesy

chinesedoll:

by the way, Theolar i just carried out a little research on him
and it seems to me like u guys have a bright future together grin grin grin grin grin grin

here is his profile statistics u should be able to learn one or two things about him from his stats

Religion 110
Politics 80
Family 60
Romance 44
Crime 5
Health 3
Sexuality 2
Nairaland 1
Jobs/Vacancies 1
Travel 1
Religion 0.07%
Family 0.07%
Politics 0.04%
Crime 0.03%
Romance 0.01%
Health 0.01%
Travel 0.00%
Jobs/Vacancies 0.00%
Sexuality 0.00%
Nairaland 0.00%

You better thank me and mail me ashebi ASAP grin grin grin grin
wish u guys dbest kiss kiss

Chei, I have been slacking on the job, see this chinese chikala wan collect my real busybody job from me  angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by gen2genius(m): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2009
@Theolar, now, if that is ur number,,then expect my calls 2mrow saturday

WOW!!! First ever Nairaland wedding about to be decided.  shocked

NLers, today is for fasting and praying. If you've eaten already, get an overdose of Andrews Liver Salt ASAP !!!

Theolar, the ball is your court! wink  Everything depends on your presentation. Your VOICE matters a lot! (Get Baba Blue if necessary). Play hard but don't overdo it ooo. The whole of NL waits with bated breath for the outcome of your chat. Please MAKE US PROUD, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee! kiss kiss
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2009
Anyway peeps he called 2day and we had a brief discusn . Will kip u postd
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 1:41am On Jun 28, 2009
theolar:

Anyway peeps he called 2day and we had a brief discusn . Will kip u postd
Now you beat me to this,I did call Theolar,,yes I did.I was laughing uncontrolably because I was talking with someone I really don't know.Nevertheless, she sounds cool though and would have wished to have set my eyes on her.But I don't how I sound to her,don't know if she felt anything,,it was kind of weird to me that I was kind of excited talking to her.
Now we both have to be careful,,all eyes are on us,, shocked shocked,,would have called her right now again but I think its pretty late for her to get my call,this should be about 2:00am Naija time,
Anyway, I have two mediums 2 contact her now,so we re on the trail,don't have an idea where we re heading to though grin but which ever way,we are heading somewhere
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2009
Hey i felt a bit awkward to but maybe u culdnt hear it in my voice. All of una shld kip ur fingers crossed
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by chykeo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2009
Interesting indeed!

I am joining here! Congratulaions to our new Mr & Mrs Real Truth! I pray that everything works well.

@ Nezed

Dont worry about the deep freezer. I am going to buy that one on behalf of all Nairalanders. You can make me the chief guest of honour at the wedding.

And just as you did it for Real truth and Theolar, a lot of other guys are waiting. Make u still arrange for men like that. many men never get thier own

@ genius2genius

those lines were real good poetic. If the copyright is urs, then u r a genius

@ Theolar and Real Truth.

Please dont disappoint us all. keep it going and keep us posted on all the moves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Home On The Rock. / Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism / Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.