Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? (795 Views)

See How Anambra And Ogun State Got Best Internally Generated Revenue In Nigeria / Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. / Has Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor) Got Hidden Agenda For 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by naijasaba(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2009
Im proud to announce to you that my Governor got
the best award,in the compass mid-term award
held at Abuja in TRANSCORP HOTEL,THE question is
was your Governor there?if not why?
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by MrCrackles(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2009
naijasaba:

the best award,in the compass mid-term award
held at Abuja in TRANSCORP HOTEL,THE question is
was your Governor there?if not why?

Best award for LOOTING or what?
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by moneygurl: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2009
are you talking about OGD- Gbenga Daniels, who is the owner of the newspaper, nigeria compass
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by deepword: 5:40am On Jun 23, 2009
the best award

best governor my foot, Fashola is the best governor in nigeria
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by bigfather(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2009
deepword:

best governor my foot, Fashola is the best governor in nigeria

Though OGD is my gov but Fashola has done really great .
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by tpiah: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2009
congrats. wink

Is it true the governor owns the newspaper?
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by spikedcylinder: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2009
tpiah:

congrats. wink
Is it true the governor owns the newspaper?

LOL! Binch. grin
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by tpiah: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

LOL! Binch. grin

are you one of those females that call themselves bitch?

abeg oh. Are you going the way of some other power crazed moderators here. Is it something in the drink or what.
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by biola44: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2009
crack, grin
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by tpiah: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2009
biola44:

crack, grin

heroin grin
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by spikedcylinder: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2009
tpiah:

are you one of those females that call themselves bitch?

abeg oh. Are you going the way of some other power crazed moderators here. Is it something in the drink or what.

Jeebus, you need to ease up.
What has moderating got to do with what I said? I thought you claim not to be female, why is the comment offensive to you?
Your comment was well stung and I said "biNch" so it doesn't sound offensive.
One will think I banned you or something. undecided
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by tpiah: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Jeebus, you need to ease up.
What has moderating got to do with what I said? I thought you claim not to be female, why is the comment offensive to you?
Your comment was well stung and I said "biNch" so it doesn't sound offensive.
One will think I banned you or something. undecided

I know you must enjoy your banning powers but stick to the point.

I dont see anything in what I typed that warranted your aggressive response. If we were having a heated argument, then you're free to use whatever's in your arsenal of insults but in this instance, you had no valid reason to call anyone a bitch or binch anymore than you'd have been ok if I suddenly called you a witch out of the blue.

Dont know if you're getting my point but if not then we'll just have to see about your highness, wont we.
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by spikedcylinder: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2009
Yea. . . .'LOL' denotes aggression. . . .  undecided
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by tpiah: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Yea. . . .'LOL' denotes aggression. . . .  undecided

does lol cover for the ongoing issues over people being called bitch on NL?

I could be wrong but I doubt this is a good time to try and sanitize the word.

Adam Brody's problem still dey for road them never pack am for storage yet. Same goes for the bitch thread in the other section.
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by spikedcylinder: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2009
I'm beginning to get worried.
You seriously couldn't tell I was joking? And whats Adam Brody's filthy name doing here?
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by tpiah: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I'm beginning to get worried.
You seriously couldn't tell I was joking? And whats Adam Brody's filthy name doing here?

if you're joking but the person isnt finding it amusing, then ideally you should desist.

if its a fight then thats different.

but people do slyly insult others under the guise of joking.
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by spikedcylinder: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2009
I didn't intend to insult you but if you feel offended by my comment, I am indeed sorry.

However, I need to clarify for the future. . . . I was having a light chit chat with a certian 'tpia'in the movie section a few months ago about Shawn Wayans being gorimapa etc. Was that a different person? I get confused by all these usernames so I must have thought I was teasing my old "friend".

Sorry again for the mix up.
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by naijasaba(m): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2009
N/B This topic did not call for fight,but
to enable us know the best Governors
of our dear country Nigeria.
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by tpiah: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I didn't intend to insult you but if you feel offended by my comment, I am indeed sorry.

However, I need to clarify for the future. . . . I was having a light chit chat with a certian 'tpia'in the movie section a few months ago about Shawn Wayans being gorimapa etc. Was that a different person? I get confused by all these usernames so I must have thought I was teasing my old "friend".

Sorry again for the mix up.

no be fight abeg.

You know how people suffer a sea change on this nairaland, so I never take anything for granted here.

Me and someone can show each other our 32 teeth today and break bread together then before you know it the person suddenly switches gear and joins your opponents. Then starts boasting about how s/he never had a problem with you before but its your bad attitude and nature that made them decide "not to like you again". They wont mention their extra curricular "meetings" oh.

So after noticing so many weathercocks among my fellow naijas, I learnt to watch who I take at face value on NL. Thus when the wakabout bug bites people, I dont get surprised.

The bitch issue is still being ironed out because I'm on the lookout for the zealous persons who want to tell me I should be happy with the label. That's why you see me whinnying in alarm when the word is mentioned here.

Nothing spoil!
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by IFELEKE(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2009
@Poster,
Your governor won bought an award and you came screaming it out here, did you even vote for him in the first place?
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by naijasaba(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2009
loo
IFELEKE:

@Poster,
Your governor won bought an award and you came screaming it out here, did you even vote for him in the first place?

Did I hear you say my Governor bought the award?
you are a liar.He qualified for it and that was why
he won it.ask yourself one question.why is it
not given to your Governor if it was a BUYING
deal award?
Re: Compass Mid-term Awards,my Governor Got Best Award,what About Yours? by dondada78(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2010
He doesn't deserve d award anyway what do you expect when he owns the paper
Ogun state is a shame!!! Once handled a project there and they showed me pepper
He needs to meet Fashola and collect tutorials

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Refineries Runs Out Of Crude Oil / Is Obama Really A Black Man? / Eko O Ni Baje O. We'll Get It Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.