Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Has Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor) Got Hidden Agenda For 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor) Got Hidden Agenda For 2015? (2294 Views)

Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / PDP Chieftains Offered Me N3bn To Impeach Okorocha – Imo Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor) Got Hidden Agenda For 2015? by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 14, 2011
Dear Nairalanders, I've monitored Rochas Okorocha's political career since his early days of attempting to contest the presidential election under the pdp. I'm sure he done alot of good Charitable work in the northern part of the country in order to gain recognition. But since he was unable to achieve his ambition back then, he decided to become the Imo state governor, which was a very smart move.

My question is,  has he got a hidden agenda to run for president 2015 or is GEJ likely throw another dice on the board to return to power once again

I've so far done my research into the Nigerian constitution, and I can BOLDLY declare that, GEJ is legally permitted to run in the 2015 presidential election, but will he do it,

so what are the chances of an Igbo presidency?, and does Rochas  Okorocha have the charisma to return the lost glory of the South east

can he face the Hausa Mallams when it comes to political battles I'm very much in doubt whether he would be able to defend the heavy weight title, from the likes of Atiku, Gusau and IBB,

lets keep watching, as the big picture unfolds,  >!!!
Re: Has Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor) Got Hidden Agenda For 2015? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2011
So you expect the man to leave all the money he is controlling now after 4 years.

NO WAY
Re: Has Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor) Got Hidden Agenda For 2015? by PointB: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2011
great1:

Dear Nairalanders, I've monitored Rochas Okorocha's political career since his early days of attempting to contest the presidential election under the pdp. I'm sure he done alot of good Charitable work in the northern part of the country in order to gain recognition. But since he was unable to achieve his ambition back then, he decided to become the Imo state governor, which was a very smart move.

My question is,  has he got a hidden agenda to run for president 2015 or is GEJ likely throw another dice on the board to return to power once again

I've so far done my research into the Nigerian constitution, and I can BOLDLY declare that, GEJ is legally permitted to run in the 2015 presidential election, but will he do it,

so what are the chances of an Igbo presidency?, and does Rochas  Okorocha have the charisma to return the lost glory of the South east

can he face the Hausa Mallams when it comes to political battles I'm very much in doubt whether he would be able to defend the heavy weight title, from the likes of Atiku, Gusau and IBB,

lets keep watching, as the big picture unfolds,  >!!!

Those goons are clearly overrated. Yet Rochas has a lot to do. However, in the final analysis, SE will be looking up to Ohanaze to point the way. 2015 will be very exciting. I can't wait! cheesy cheesy
Re: Has Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor) Got Hidden Agenda For 2015? by houvest: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2011
Defini-tel-y Rochas has a presidential ambition and has never hidden it but whether it is 2015 or not I- do not know.

(1) (Reply)

Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC / President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola / Breaking:- Naira To Be Devalued After Elections, Minimum 220=$1!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.