Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

When Your Mother Calls You The Devil - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Mother Calls You The Devil (26541 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my mother keeps calling me the devil for no apparent reason. When I do nothing bad, she calls me the devil. I am sad and distraught.

Are you a devil? no your not so ignore her comments........
if she calls you devil next time, please call her Jesus........
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by McWhillion(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my mother keeps calling me the devil for no apparent reason. When I do nothing bad, she calls me the devil. I am sad and distraught.
I totally agree with her. grin
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by tottinova: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
mamagee3:

If she calls you devil, call her satan

Say it in your mind oh! Don't even whisper cus if she heard you, you are on your own.
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Justicealh3(m): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
mamagee3:
And are U not grin cool
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Israelsaidu(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Na new tin......sound familir jor wink
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Fadman4real(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
866 topics wow what a life
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Excuzeme: 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
mamagee3:

Relax ...Devil! shocked shocked grin grin grin

Next time she calls you Devil, just smile at her and in your most respectful tone, call her "Mother of Devil"!
shocked shocked

Make sure you say it "respectfully otherwise l will be cross with you, .....you know you are talking to your Mother, right? lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
886 topics now am really concerned OP this is not an Abuse I think you might have some issues. Personally is everything alright ? because I feel maybe you're going through something and this is how you balance things out. Am beginning to feel sad for you. cry
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by cardoctor(m): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
When you do bad things like what?

Check my signature for dealer level advanced car computer diagnostics and repairs in ABUJA.
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
kaziblake:
Get your own apartment!
I guess that's your super formula for solving any problem(s). "Get your own apartment!". Hilarious. Like that will stop her mum from calling her up on the phone like: "Hey, Devil. So how's independence working out for you? Are you lonely? Oh sorry I forgot about your legion of demons who follow you around. Hihihihihihi. Bye, sucker!"

But OP, you do lie a lot. We all know that.

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is front page?
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by k2fresh: 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
One thing I notice is that maybe is the habit of most americans youths,specifically U.S to use the social media to post narcissistic topic,what they forget is that this is a Nigerian forum not American,this girl is a typical example,the other guy vanquay is another example.Just compare and contrast their topics,you will see what an talking about.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
When you are being called devil in my family, it means you are genius. Devil is not a cause here.

If you start reading meaning into what your mother calls you it means you over due for your parents house.
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by iluvpomo(m): 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
mamagee3:
Since you are a teenager, perhaps your mama says it in an affectionate way. No need to be distraught. Go and hug mama and tell here you love her. Also, make sure you help her with the household chores, you teenagers of today eh ....
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by mamagee3(f): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
My thread made frontpage?

Yippee. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by cybriz82(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Then call her angel too na.
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Excuzeme: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
frisky2good:
Isn't this comment too harsh to be coming from a Muslim?

No mind am, na dat same persin go dey agree ban Christians (or splash some blasphemous comment on their Signature!) that make a comment on Muslim thread..... just because they are not Muslims!
I wonder whether this one na Muslim thread. Awon oniranu

SMH... with hypocrisy sha undecided
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
zizirecords:
Forget her...she is jealous you are so pretty.
Lonely Guy alert!! sad
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Excuzeme: 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
MAYOWAAK:
HERE COMES THE JOB MADE IN NIGERIA.

John Sadiq started the day early, having set his alarm clock(MADE IN FINLAND) for 6am. While his teapot(MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his clipper(MADE IN HONG KONG). He put on his shirt(MADE IN THE UK), and designer jeans(MADE IN ITALY) and shoes(MADE IN THE USA). After cooking his breakfast in his new electric cooker(MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator(MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today. After setting his watch(MADE IN TAIWAN) to his radio(MADE IN VIETNAM) he got in his car(MADE IN GERMANY) filled with petrol imported from (SAUDI ARABIA) and continued his search for a good paying NIGERIAN job.
At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his computer(MADE IN MALAYSIA), John Sadiq (Even his name John Sodiq is made in Europe and Asia. Maybe his God is imported too. Lol) decided to relax for a while. He put on his slippers(MADE IN BRAZIL) poured himself a glass of wine(MADE IN SOUTH AFRICA), while fiddling with his mobile phone(MADE IN SOUTH KOREA), and then wondered why he cant find a good paying job in... NIGERIA.
Fellow Nigerians, lets us start producing, let us start buying made in NIGERIA goods. If our economy is to grow and better jobs created, we must cease from being an economy that is all about consuming(Importing), and become more of a producing(Exporting) economy.
We must also change our mind set from over-patronizing foreign products to the detriment of our own local brands. Let's go back to the land to grow and patronise made in Nigeria products. Let's stop insatiable appetites for foreign foods and products.
# Producenaija
# Buynaija
Please share, spread the message. Lets build a strong economy for ourselves and our generations to come.

I agree with you, we should patronise our own products..

..... but can you please tell them to STOP producing fake and sub-standard products? it defeats the purpose and it is dangerous.
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by sinistermind(m): 12:01am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:

Baby, I mean that literally, do yoursef, ur mom n the Whole N.L a favour n slit ur wrists

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2016
Maybe because you cause her pain
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by seenter84: 12:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Maybe u almost killed her at child birth
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 19, 2016
Come, which of the mods moved this nansense to frontpage? Where's my sissy.angry
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by mamagee3(f): 12:10am On Jan 19, 2016
SirJeffry:
Come, which of the mods moved this nansense to frontpage? Where's my sissy.angry
Enemy of Progress. angry
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by nasha1(f): 12:18am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:

Enemy of Progress. angry

Are you bipolar? sad
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by faruz: 12:20am On Jan 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yes she's right, Try look at yourself see how ugly and shapeless you are like a sack of potatoes. Check a mirror if you too wont agree with her that you are a devil
..... Lafin in Spanish.... U dey paara ooooooo.... Street ti take over....
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by faruz: 12:21am On Jan 19, 2016
Greataausim:
Walai nothing ah no go see on nairaland....cheesy..... See person mother dey call her own son wer she carry for 9-months shocked DEVIL instead of her telling her own son say he resumble Davido, Snoop Dogg, Olamide, Wizkid, Black Diamond, Lil Kesh, Ice-Prince, Even Adekule Gold, Denrele Edun, I.M..... :-o
So pathetic.......embarassed
...... Baba calm down naaa.... Person wey dem call devil sef no tabon reach u.......
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by rukkyland(m): 12:25am On Jan 19, 2016
if she calls you devil. . .that means say .. she be mama devil
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by StepTwo: 12:26am On Jan 19, 2016
and O have been asking God to destroy the Devil
OP, run for your life
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:
Are you the devil ? If you are then your Mum's telling the truth but if you're not the devil, why are you bothered by what she says...smh
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by mamagee3(f): 12:31am On Jan 19, 2016
Fadman4real:
866 topics wow what a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife / Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex / I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.