Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

How Will She Feel If I Do Not Attend Her Mom Burial - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will She Feel If I Do Not Attend Her Mom Burial (550 Views)

EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. / How Can She Feel The Pain? / BOYS KEEP OFF! 14-year-old Sasha Obama & Her Date Attend Her Homecoming (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will She Feel If I Do Not Attend Her Mom Burial by Johnvictor9(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
I am sort of confuse, I do really need help from you guys . Am dating this girl since last year, duo we have not sex or do anything rough, because that our plan until we are married . Dec 20 2015 she lost her Mom and this month will be the burial,right now am broke and choose not to go and she is okay with that but my fear is this, won't she feel sad at the end of it all that all her friends came excluding her propose husband to be...

1 Like

Re: How Will She Feel If I Do Not Attend Her Mom Burial by eme1n(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
You actually know, why ask!!

1 Like

Re: How Will She Feel If I Do Not Attend Her Mom Burial by ladyF(f): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
she should understand that you are broke...that's if you are truly broke.
Re: How Will She Feel If I Do Not Attend Her Mom Burial by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Grow some balls.. She is okay with it!! undecided
Re: How Will She Feel If I Do Not Attend Her Mom Burial by Emac34: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nigga u need to be with her cos women ar so emotional
Re: How Will She Feel If I Do Not Attend Her Mom Burial by Hadez(f): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
You are a bad person. I wish I know her so I can tell her how bad you are. It is not always about money. Can't you men know how to treat a lady apart from thinking about money?
Re: How Will She Feel If I Do Not Attend Her Mom Burial by Johnvictor9(m): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
eme1n:
You actually know, why ask!!
I just lost my job recently and right now am minding my expenditures and u know if I go now I must do some spending of which I am not ready to do,.
Re: How Will She Feel If I Do Not Attend Her Mom Burial by Young03(m): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Oh....borrow nah
Re: How Will She Feel If I Do Not Attend Her Mom Burial by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Every thing iz not all about money. Just go and give her emotional support.
Re: How Will She Feel If I Do Not Attend Her Mom Burial by Slimzjoe(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Your Money Is not Really needed....Your Presence would Cover For it
Re: How Will She Feel If I Do Not Attend Her Mom Burial by Johnvictor9(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hadez:
You are a bad person. I wish I know her so I can tell her how bad you are. It is not always about money. Can't you men know how to treat a lady apart from thinking about money?
lady am not bad, she can testify of it, am always there for her, am the one training her in her school. But of the truth I can't go and sit with out any format of spending. Minding you she is in Imo and am in delta.
Re: How Will She Feel If I Do Not Attend Her Mom Burial by Lordprez: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
How would you feel when person you're in love with doesn't show up at one of your worst moment?undecided

Now do the smart thing and go borrow money... Importantly, BE THERE FOR HER
Re: How Will She Feel If I Do Not Attend Her Mom Burial by Johnvictor9(m): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Every thing iz not all about money. Just go and give her emotional support.
thanks dear
Re: How Will She Feel If I Do Not Attend Her Mom Burial by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Johnvictor9:
thanks dear
ur welcome.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Your Guy Wish You Knew In Bed / Help Me Please / Grammatical Blunders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.