Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss (56022 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police / PDP Group Urges Buhari To Fire Bode-george’s Wife As NDLEA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by LockDown69(m): 12:01am On Jan 19, 2016
Buhari & the white-beard gang grin, nice one

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Excuzeme: 12:01am On Jan 19, 2016
abu12:

U want him 2 appoint a biafan, so that they will legalise cocaine trafficking?

Habba! That is below the belt!

he was just wondering why every important appointment must go to a Mallam?
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by AndLeo(m): 12:02am On Jan 19, 2016
The idea behing making somebody from the north head of govt agencies is to make it easier for northerners to get govt job. When Sanusi was CBN governor he employed many northerners in CBN. Buhari is just making ways for his people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2016
ngmgeek:
Let's hope that someone out there is not quietly rooting for Nigeria to disintegrate. That's all I can say for now.

Those who voted for Change and One Nigeria, how market? cheesy

And if the man does well in the job....what would you have to say for yourself?

Content of their character....character. Your tribe is not the Chosen People.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Drexzydell: 12:04am On Jan 19, 2016
Birthday mate November babies are great congrats on ur new portfolio.....
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Excuzeme: 12:06am On Jan 19, 2016
UncleJudax:

This una partner de show una shege...awww!

While l agree with you, you will also agree with me that "your side" is no better!

We once aligned with you and the result was a worse disaster. Since you also make us know at every opportunity that you hate us (and say we are the cause of your woes), l guess we are left with no choice. undecided

Its like choosing the lesser of the TWO EVILS.

Think about it ....and dont get emotional please.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 19, 2016
abu12:

And by your comment....it shows that you think that all Igbos are cocaine traffickers?

Either you are a God.....or your hatred is just too much.

Judge individuals by the content of their character...not by absurd stereotypes.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Bankoleodewunmi: 12:10am On Jan 19, 2016
Aboki infiltrated and dominated government. ...shior!...
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by AndLeo(m): 12:11am On Jan 19, 2016
PMB is making northerners head of govt corporation/agencies so that applicants from the north that are looking for govt job in those govt agencies can easily get the job.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Excuzeme: 12:19am On Jan 19, 2016
maestroferddi:
What nonsense are you talking about?

If the South East have another chance to vote in the 2015 election again, we shall still vote against Buhari.
Deal with that.

He can continue propagating his petty nepotism for all we care but every dog will surely have its day.

Na today?!

This is exactly what @Docktowus was referring to.

Your vote should not be an "expression of your tribal hatred" but a weapon to better your lot and that of your loved ones, in life.

By your statement, you acknowledge the monumental failings of GEJ... but just because you hate Buhari/Northerners, you will rather vote a GEJ again.... Case of Cutting-off your Nose, just to spite your face!
angry angry angry

About time you start voting wisely, like you said, "Nor be Today"! Its been that, back-to-back since 1967. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Excuzeme: 12:24am On Jan 19, 2016
tete7000:

Supporter but disagree with him? That's probably no more support but sycophancy. Why not say it the correct way? I used to support this man before but with his nepotic ways, I have come to dislike him. cheesy grin

@nickxtra supports Buhari on "Principle" (I bet you dont even know what that means) ...... but on this singular and particular appointment, he disagrees.

That is how a principled person thinks/Acts.

Their actions are devoid of negative emotions like "tribal hatred and stereotypes"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 19, 2016
Tick Tick.... I'm already waiting for 2019
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by ngmgeek(m): 12:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Kikero112:

And if the man does well in the job....what would you have to say for yourself?

Content of their character....character. Your tribe is not the Chosen People.

And he is doing well in your blind and moronic assessment right? Quote me when you make sense and back off when you don't

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Eluwilussit(m): 1:08am On Jan 19, 2016
ddippset:
Buhari uplifts his brothers from the north, more than the south while Jonathan uplifted northerners to the detriment of the southerners. Why he did this I could never understand.

PATRIOTISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by favoredc: 1:13am On Jan 19, 2016
Foolish human being,i give u one wk for u and buhari obituary
abu12:

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by favoredc: 1:15am On Jan 19, 2016
God bless u,Tell d fool,
jcross19:
are you really sure? Nepotism is a crime in USA but here we find it interesting. Well this is a forum where people don't reason with head but with fingers before they comment for the sake of "like" even though they comment nonsense.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by piagetskinner(m): 1:17am On Jan 19, 2016
abeg where the oldman get time to read law and even go to law school

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by samofson: 1:51am On Jan 19, 2016
vikacydevato:
Don't allow these politicians to be distracting you. Make money and forget them. Their policies are not even favourable to the youths. Start a snail farm and make money. Get calcium supplement for increased eggs production and to grow your snails to maturity in 8 months, @ VICOMO FARMS (08066194562) : www.nairaland.com/2855821/practical-snail-farming-2016

You hit the nail on the head, the earlier we all realise these guys have no plans for us and start becoming self reliant the better for us.
Go and farm, plant something or start something no matter how small even if its in your backyard last last you and your family go see something chop!!!

The youths have nothing to bargaining with, at the moment we are only good for campaigning and social media bollocks. We all need to change the status quo or esle we will grow up to become the leaders we hate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Yakasaii: 1:54am On Jan 19, 2016
jcross19:
are you really sure? Nepotism is a crime in USA but here we find it interesting. Well this is a forum where people don't reason with head but with fingers before they comment for the sake of "like" even though they comment nonsense.
relocate to America then.....
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by UncleJudax(m): 2:15am On Jan 19, 2016
Excuzeme:

While l agree with you, you will also agree with me that "your side" is no better!

We once aligned with you and the result was a worse disaster. Since you also make us know at every opportunity that you hate us (and say we are the cause of your woes), l guess we are left with no choice. undecided

Its like choosing the lesser of the TWO EVILS.

Think about it ....and dont get emotional please.
I have no emotion. I am just having fun at your expense.

I hate you not, like you claimed. Not that I am gonna lose sleep over it. cry. Enjoy!
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by buchilino(m): 2:30am On Jan 19, 2016
abu12:

NOW I UNDERSTAND Y MY IGBO BROTHERS R AFTER INDEPENDENCE
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by buchilino(m): 2:34am On Jan 19, 2016
Excuzeme:

This is exactly what @Docktowus was referring to.

Your vote should not be an "expression of your tribal hatred" but a weapon to better your lot and that of your loved ones, in life.

By your statement, you acknowledge the monumental failings of GEJ... but just because you hate Buhari/Northerners, you will rather vote a GEJ again.... Case of Cutting-off your Nose, just to spite your face!
angry angry angry

About time you start voting wisely, like you said, "Nor be Today"! Its been that, back-to-back since 1967. undecided undecided

I BEG 2 DIFFER IN UR OPINION, IGBOS DON'T NORTHERNERS BUT BUHARI N ONLY BUHARI. OR DO U THINK DAT ALL NORTHERNERS VOTED 4 PMB?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by buchilino(m): 2:38am On Jan 19, 2016
Bankoleodewunmi:
Aboki infiltrated and dominated government. ...shior!...

STRANGE ENOUGH IGBOS KNEW N WARNED D SW DAT DIS WAS GOING 2 HAPPEN BUT THEY DIDN'T LISTEN
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by SeanDada1(m): 3:11am On Jan 19, 2016
poiZon:
isoryt.

Isnotoryt !!! grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by 2n2k(m): 3:51am On Jan 19, 2016
Ama80:
So Mrs bode George is gone.aww!

No. This is not a replacement for Mrs George. George is the Director-General of ndlea. She only acted as the chairman when Giade retired. The new appointee is the Chairman of ndlea in replacement of Giade. Mrs George will now revert to her substantive position as the DG of ndlea until she is replaced.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by JayJustus(m): 3:59am On Jan 19, 2016
if I comment now one foolish mod will now ban me saying I am tribalistic...thunder fire that mod in travel section....I mean standard thunder...

anyways good news...help us rid those murraniggas soiling Nigerian image on the international scene...I no talk am oooo but as the leader of the NCAN (Name Checkers Association of Nairaland) we know where they always come from...tehehehehe
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by otokx(m): 4:05am On Jan 19, 2016
GEJ did not understand the term opportunity comes but once. PMB should carry go and do whatever it takes to improve Nigeria not forsaken his primary constituency.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by missyadorable(f): 4:22am On Jan 19, 2016
doctokwus:
Truth be told, it seems PMB is really pained that despite clear evidence of the gross incompetence and corruption of gej which made other parts to vote against him,yet the ss and SE still voted overwhelmingly for him;and is reflecting in his appointments.
But though his appointees maybe competent,its imperative PMB makes a conscious effort to spread his appointments to all regions, particularly the SE. There are many poorly developed minds out there who politicians that are trying to destabilize his govt and it's anti corruption fight,feed with stories of "sectional" appointments such as this.
Every region must be made to feel a sense of belonging, and good, honest,competent people can be found in all regions,despite whatever bad image a president from that region might have passed across.
Further appointments like this should be spread.He is president for all regions, and electoral mistakes by a region(s) should not be eternally punished.

SE? Appointment? Buhari will be a big foool to give people from that region offices.I thought they are Biafra and seriously struggling for secession from the zoo.Why giving them appointment?
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by repogirl(f): 4:38am On Jan 19, 2016
ddippset:
Buhari uplifts his brothers from the north, more than the south while Jonathan uplifted northerners to the detriment of the southerners. Why he did this I could never understand.
he was trying to appease people who didnt want to be appeased.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ajimobi Shuts Down Obasanjo Farms, Banks, University Press, Others In Oyo / Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.