Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition (2033 Views)

Stop Attacking Buhari Over Appointments, Let Him Do His Job – PDP Chieftain / I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BUSHFELLOW(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2006
I will and i will respond soon iam on it already. But please stop calling me gay for you never screwed me or know some one who has. Here you go again tthreatening a young man of 26 years old about archive folder now tell me what will you do when you get to the senate.

Please now odeku you are special dont ruin it. it is writing all over you. you and BIGB1 has something special that can move the nation forward please leave the past and face today.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Odeku(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2006
Bigb1 did and he said it was all K & Y jelly if you know what that is, as a matter of fact, I'm done talking to you, i don't expect you to understand because you were still a kid sucking on some saggy tits when IBB was destroying this nation of ours. Remember what IBB told Vatsa's kids? they were kids when he kill their father, so I am telling you the same you are a kid when IBB was subjecting Nigeria to what we are experiencing now. So gay let grown folks talk this issue is older than you.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BUSHFELLOW(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2006
Still calling me gay why Odeku why and did he not pay your father then. the same man paid your dad who paid you through schooling. Paly slow down.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Odeku(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2006
gay didn't I tell you you've been fast forward? do you want me to Mute you too? my father has moral. some people won't sell their soul for a cup of tea like you gay. now be gone before i unleash the dragon on you. Ill bring you some more K & Y jelly on my Way home grisly boy
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BUSHFELLOW(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2006
Odeku you are still calling me gay I will relaese more bomb shell better slow it down. I only expose your identity and now you are rantlinlg with some old enough to be your son but anyway i go see you for december. Nothing do you.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Odeku(m): 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2006
HELL NO, you will never see me dude, I don't hang around with sell outs
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BUSHFELLOW(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2006
Tell me Odeku if you become president today you will be pushing your critics aside why. Well any way iam not a sell out i dont like the way you are going about just attacking just IBB what about the present that are looting and being selective in their fight against corruption.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Odeku(m): 12:47am On Nov 02, 2006
I plead thr 5ft which means NO COMMENT
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BUSHFELLOW(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2006
you are shying away right
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Odeku(m): 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2006
have you ever heard if you don't have something good to say keep it ZIP? so I plead the 5th amendment, its my right,lol
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BUSHFELLOW(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2006
No problem but i finaly got admitted in UNILAG and sorry for all the useless ofline i was droping i never new it will affect you also i was just playing with my system since there was nothing to do on it.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Odeku(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2006
No lost love, ask my people , i dey campe, congrats with your studies at UNILAG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Gets News Police Commissioner And Inec Chairman / Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. / Breakdown Of Inec N87.7 Billion Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.