Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. (2036 Views)

Cold War Between Gov. El Rufai And Vice President Osinbajo / President Jonathan's Silence On The war between Gov Elechi And Ibeto Cement / Alamieyeseigha Is My Benefactor~ Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by babapupa: 1:21am On Jan 31, 2010
http://www.businessdayonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7976:lagosians-join-battle-between-gov-fashola-and-his-benefactor-tinubu-called-to-press-the-horns-of-cars-on-monday&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=18

Texts are flying across the airwaves in the Nigerian commercial capital of Lagos as the elite get a wake up call Saturday to join in the emerging battle between Governor Babatunde Fashola and his erstwhile boss and predecessor Bola Tinubu.

Fashola was enthroned by Tinubu but the romance between both men has gone sour and some trace this to Fashola's failure to let open the state treasury at a time he has to fund huge infrastructure projects which have made him the favourite of the nation's governors.

Governor Fashola

The latest confrontation appears to have been sparked off by a two page advertisement published Thursday in a newspaper linked with Tinubu and in which a number of allegations of public funds were levied against Fashola but Lagosians are now being told to read between the lines, especially given the speed with the Lagos House of Assembly composed a panel to investigate the allegations, a prelude to impeachment proceedings.

In one of the text messages being sent out Saturday, the people of Lagos were told "we need to rise up against godfatherism like this. Lagos is the envy of other states. Our fate is in our hands."

In yet another text urging action, Lagosians were told, "here they go again, playing politics with out lives. They are trying to discredit and distract good governance that even the blind man can see in Lagos. Show your support for Governor Fashola by pressing your horn for two minutes where ever you are at 7am, 12 noon and 7pm from monday February 1, 2010. Real power is in the hands of the people. Lets use it"

Saturday's text messages are being sent by students, professionals as well as business owners and even the elderly are joining in too.

Over our dead bodi, we no dey go back to Lagos of 3 years ago. Forward ever, backward never,

Eko o ni baje lai lai,
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by aloyemeka2: 1:49am On Jan 31, 2010

Fashola was enthroned by Tinubu but the romance between both men has gone sour and some trace this to Fashola's failure to let open the state treasury at a time he has to fund huge infrastructure projects which have made him the favourite of the nation's governors.

I thought you posted something last time denying the rift between Tinubu and Fashola?. Are you dumping Tinubu now the kitchen is hot? 

Its gunje wahala now, ehn?  grin grin grin grin

Fela will be chanting Zombie o Zombie from his grave.

Lesson learned: A snake can never give birth to a dove.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by trueword: 2:01am On Jan 31, 2010
ahh. so my suspicion on those allegations of misappropriation of funds seem to be true. I knew it was very likely that it was some force trying to tarnish Fashola and bring him down.

At this point in Fashola's governship, he has won the support of many lagosians and businessmen who like that they have a serious administration that is trying to improve conditions for them. So Tinubu needs to give it up and go away. He may have been the one that brought out Fashola, but now that Fashola has gained WORLDWIDE recognition he has a lot of forces behind him to that will allow him to defeat those that are trying to prevent him from doing what he envisions for Lagos. I bet if Tinubu problem goes away, Lagos will suddenly have a bit more money in treasury to spend on projects.

I bet Tinubu never expected that Fashola would be this good and would resist his demands for open access to state treasury.  Dont worry Fashola, I and many are behind you all the way. Cleanse your administrator of any bad apples or influences.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by sjeezy8: 2:53am On Jan 31, 2010
Everyone knows Tinubu is a thief and those loyal to him may want to discredit fashola.

But either way as long as Lagos moves forward, doesnt matter to me. Muiz is suppose to be doing well and could be the second term man for AC.

Fashola is doing great but I actually know Muiz and the Banires so either way Lagos state is going to keep moving. But it would be dumb for tinubu to fumble fashola- what ever party fashola may deflect to would gain automatic recognition.

Both Muiz and Fashola are good candidates- tinubu is the Ole
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by Mekusxyz: 3:07am On Jan 31, 2010
Fasola is as thieving as Tinubu. It is only a matter of time and the rump of the chicken will be exposed. Ole ole ole, gbogbo wan.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by olabukola: 3:18am On Jan 31, 2010
@Poster

Where you not the person that was disputing any newspaper publication that Fash and Tinubu are in a battle? Now you are nolonger going to lagos of 3 yrs ago. Go and check your posts on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-362534.64.html maybe you are one of the rumour peddlers now.

Nigerians are funny people.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by bawomolo(m): 5:14am On Jan 31, 2010
olabukola:

@Poster

Where you not the person that was disputing any newspaper publication that Fash and Tinubu are in a battle? Now you are nolonger going to lagos of 3 yrs ago. Go and check your posts on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-362534.64.html maybe you are one of the rumour peddlers now.

i thought i was the only one that noticed the change of heart.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by naijatoday: 5:18am On Jan 31, 2010
FROM THISDAY

Some of the allegations made by the group are:

•That Fashola spent N1.5 billion to demolish the Bank of Industry (BOI) building, paying a company introduced by one Tunji Olowolafe in cash transfer only for him and his cronies to claim the land adjacent to it.
•That Fashola government awarded part of Western Avenue (Funsho Williams Road), about two kilometres road for N7.7 billion without the construction of any bridge. The project was carried out by Julius Berger.
•That the Fashola government awarded the construction of a road and drainage inside Gbagada General Hospital for over N1.8 billion to DEUX Projects Limited owned by Dr. Tunji Olowolafe, a close friend of the governor.
•That the sum of 1.5 billion naira of un-appropriated fund was claimed to have been spent on demolition of Oshodi without approval.

•That the helicopter deal was a big fraud. The helicopter was not built for any kind of emergency evacuation, rescue or to even combat urban fire. Over N5 billion has been spent on the two helicopters. And, the seal of Lagos State is not on it, and it is not even in Lagos but in the Niger Delta making money for some private people in government.
•That the Fashola government recklessly increased and paid over 60% increase on the LASU – Iba road awarded by the Bola Tinubu government for N6.2 billion but was jerked up to N10 billion less than two weeks after the incumbent governor came on board.

•That the Tinubu administration awarded the construction of City Hall for N2.3 billion. Fashola’s government which only changed the floor tiles to marble tiles, increased the contract sum to N5.2 billion. The cost of the project was increased by 126%.
•That the Fashola spent over N13 billion on planting of grass and flowers. Most of the money was spent to import Palm trees from Niger Republic, a sahel region when Lagos is in the rain forest which explains why most of them have dried up.
•That a CCTV project was awarded to Fashola’s relation who claimed to be acting for CISCO. The contract was awarded for $62 million, while the rejected quote for the contract was $30 million.

•That DEUX PROJECT LIMITED was awarded 11 out of 19 contracts in the Lagos State Ministry of health between January and August 2009. Out of N5.6 billion contract in the Ministry of Health, Deux Project alone collected N5.1 billion worth and was paid 70% upfront in cash.
THISDAY was unable to reach Governor Fashola to respond to the allegations contained in the advertorial but one of his close aides dismissed the claims by the group as baseless and unfounded.
[b]In the defence of the governor, the aide said the feud was not about any inflation of contract cost or financial recklessness. They said it was a move to force the governor to renew the contracts between Alpha Beta, a revenue collection consultancy owned by Tinubu and the state government. The firm had been collecting all revenues on behalf of Lagos State government since the period the Tinubu government was in power.

However, when the firm’s contract expired last year, Fashola was said to have refused to renew it because the commission is too big and he needs the revenue to build roads, schools and hospitals.
Also, an associate of the former governor said the issue of Alpha Beta should not be dragged into the case of a governor who refused to follow due process and financial regulations in the award of contracts.

Same Thursday that the advertorial by the group was published, the House of Assembly set up a six-man panel headed by Hon. Rasak Balogun to investigate the plethora of allegations and make recommendations accordingly. Other members of the committee are: Mr. Sanai Agunbiade; Mr. Rotimi Olowo; Mr. Moshood Oshun, Mrs. Adefunmilayo Tejuoso and Mrs. Omowunmi Edet.
Insiders in the Action Congress (AC), the party to which Fashola and Tinubu belong yesterday told THISDAY that the investigative panel is the unofficial commencement of impeachment process.
It is believed that the report of the investigative panel may either be used to get Fashola off the seat of Lagos governorship or may become a tool to finally subdue him and force him to fall in line.

The source said: “Fashola is beginning to behave as if he got into that position only on his own merit. He forgot that he is a product of a process controlled by certain political forces. Some individuals, some of them non-politicians who claim to be Lagos elite are now building a ring around him, giving him false confidence that he has been doing very well and should cut off from the political forces which labored to get the people of Lagos State to elect him. That is actually the crux of the matter.”
The position of the AC chieftain who spoke to THISDAY on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue correlates with the views of the speaker of Lagos state House of Assembly, Hon. Adeyemi Ikuforiji who while responding to the 2010 budget presentation by Fashola last year warned the governor to tread with caution and not get carried away by praises from some people who do not appreciate the enormity of the problems in the state which the administration is yet to address.[/b]

Also, a source in the Lagos Assembly yesterday denied any plan to impeach Fashola. The source said it would be out of place that such allegations are levelled against the executive and the legislature would pretend as if it did not hear of it.
“What the House is trying to do in all of these is to set the record straight and sift the facts from the fallacy. If they are true, we will address it and if false, we will still address it. But it is amazing why people are crying wolf over non-existent impeachment moves. But this would not deter us. We will do our job satisfactorily as would be certified by our conscience,” the source said.
However, to stave off the threat of impeachment against the governor, several groups have emerged aiming to launch mass campaigns to thwart any plan to distract Fashola from the performance of his duties as governor.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=165435
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by babapupa: 6:37am On Jan 31, 2010
olabukola:

@Poster

Is Fashola still not saying the same thing? Were they not campaigning together in Anambra a few days ago?

Don't you look and sound like the rumor peddler that you really are?

And what going back to Lagos of 3 years ago got to do with the link you posted?
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 31, 2010
Our society is bad as a result of our thinking,we cannot change our society until we begin to change our thinking,
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by felele(m): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2010
babapupa:

Is Fashola still not saying the same thing? Were they not campaigning together in Anambra a few days ago?

Babapupa, did I not warn you on the previous thread referred to by the other poster? Do you believe me now?

As to what Fashola keeps repeating, that is the Omoluabi factor in him at work. Even though he wants to stop Tinubu from milking the state dry, he cannot be rude to him. That is a clear indication that he was VERY well brought up.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by olabukola: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2010
felele:

Babapupa, did I not warn you on the previous thread referred to by the other poster? Do you believe me now?

As to what Fashola keeps repeating, that is the Omoluabi factor in him at work. Even though he wants to stop Tinubu from milking the state dry, he cannot be rude to him. That is a clear indication that he was VERY well brought up.
My Brother just don't mind the babapoo of a guy. When OBJ and Atiku started it was like Tinubu and fash, no body want to own up untill things boiled out of control. This shows he is still a child in terms of Nigerian politics, politicians and their cover up.

Babapupa are you one of the rumour peddlers now? you refused to answer me.

So you can't link the thread with this thread you started? Use your brain dude
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by aloyemeka2: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2010
babapupa:

Once again, you've demonstrated that you are an old man with underdeveloped brain. Hanging out together does not mean there is no rift between them. Atiku attended weddings at Obasanjo's family while they were fighting. It's nothing new. You vehemently denied the rift and dismissed it as rumour peddling yet you are now taking sides because the heat is becoming too much.

As a Fashola apologist, I thought you will be quick to accept the rift so you can finally separate him from the international rogue known as Bola Tinubu.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by babapupa: 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2010
aloy-emeka:

Once again, you've demonstrated that you are an old man with underdeveloped brain. Hanging out together does not mean there is no rift between them. Atiku attended weddings at Obasanjo's family while they were fighting. It's nothing new. You vehemently denied the rift and dismissed it as rumour peddling yet you are now taking sides because the heat is becoming too much.

As a Fashola apologist, I thought you will be quick to accept the rift so you can finally separate him from the international rogue known as Bola Tinubu.

Must you always act like a silly clueless ode all the freeking time?

What's this got to do with me, I posted a link with Fashola saying he's still cool with Tinubu and I posted another one with Fashola still saying the same thing regardless of what's going on, now tell me MR DUMBO, what's that got to do with me? I'm I Mr Fashola? Was I or I'm I putting words in Fashola's mouth or do you subscribe to the content of all the garbage articles you're known for posting or do you actually believe everything in the articles you post?

And what if they're really cool together regardless of what's going, do you really know anything about about their personal relationship beyond what the media feeds you?

See how silly and clueless you sound as usual? Ode.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by aloyemeka2: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2010
babapupa:

Must you always act like a silly clueless  ode all the freeking time?

What's this got to do with me, I posted a link with Fashola saying he's still cool with Tinubu and I posted another one with Fashola still saying the same thing regardless of what's going on,  now tell me MR DUMBO, what's that got to do with me? I'm I Mr Fashola? Was I or I'm I putting words in Fashola's mouth or do you subscribe to the content of all the garbage articles you're known for posting or do you actually believe everything in the articles you post?

And what if they're really cool together regardless of what's going, do you really know anything about about their personal relationship beyond what the media feeds you?

See how silly and clueless you sound as usual? Ode.

Oh please hush. I remember telling you that Fashola will not accept their rift in public and I don't expect him to but you vehemently denied there is anything going on. Now, you are slowly separating yourself from both of them.

The truth is that Fashola may think he has a friend in you but I do think you are his foe because when the going gets rough, you will definitely deny him 200 times over like you've demonstrated. Others will soon come up, the $40M floating hotel he also denied and other things.

You can shoott the stars for all I care but one thing is very true, the snake cannot give birth to a fish.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by olabukola: 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2010
@Poster

You are still sounding dumb as usual.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by babapupa: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2010
olabukola:

@Poster

You are still sounding dumb as usual.

Dude, you should know by now that I'm Ignoring you and your meaningless rants. Please figure it out as soon as possible and get off my privates. It's not by force my friend,
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by reporter1: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2010
Fashola has done incredible things for Lagos; things that average Nigerian politicians are not accustomed to doing for their
constituents. Obviously, many are jealous and will do or say anything to try to bring him down.

This is nothing new in politics. Only a dreamer will expect Fashola to coast home free to the finish line without detractors.
Detractors are every where, even here on NL saying their usual junks even though they are not privy to any information other than
"dem say"

For the nay sayers, regardless of what happens,  Lagos will forever shine.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by babapupa: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2010
aloy-emeka:

Oh please hush. I remember telling you that Fashola will not accept their rift in public and I don't expect him to but you vehemently denied there is anything going on. Now, you are slowly separating yourself from both of them.

The truth is that Fashola may think he has a friend in you but I do think you are his foe because when the going gets rough, you will definitely deny him 200 times over like you've demonstrated.  Others will soon come up, the $40M  floating hotel he also denied and other things.

You can shoott the stars for all I care but one thing is very true, the snake cannot give birth to a fish.

And I'm still insisting that  we know nothing beyond what we read in the papers. Do you Mr Amebo?

Btw, what's this got to do with denying Fashola? Fashola's approval rating is still extremely high from where I'm standing regardless of all the silly drama. So, you might want to get your head straight and out of your a!s!s.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by olabukola: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2010
Lol @ poster, I have three post in here and you responded to three of them. Is that how to ignore somebody?
Your dumbness need to be showcased in an exhibition.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by reporter1: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2010
sjeezy8:

Everyone knows Tinubu is a thief and those loyal to him may want to discredit fashola.

But either way as long as Lagos moves forward, doesnt matter to me. Muiz is suppose to be doing well and could be the second term man for AC.

Fashola is doing great but I actually know Muiz and the Banires so either way Lagos state is going to keep moving. But it would be dumb for tinubu to fumble fashola- what ever party fashola may deflect to would gain automatic recognition.

Both Muiz and Fashola are good candidates- tinubu is the Ole

Who is Muiz? Never heard of him. Is he part of the current Fashola's administation?

If Fashola deflects to another party he would not win. The only party that he could deflect to and win would be PDP, but I doubt if he would do that.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by ikeyman00(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@
[size=31pt]
oduduwains at best[/size]

becomefool

dnt think cotonu will be used to these [size=31pt]trait[/size]

at one point tinubu made way for hmmm

at next point Tinubu na ole

yoruba people wetin naw!!drop these trait plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

at one point the yorubas are smart; well no doubt hahhhh cuz the hausa are killing the igbo? ehuuuu kia

when those baffoon roast some yorubas; the turn around sayin ojukwu was right

i don de tire for una; only very few without trait na F!gator but as for tilipian witch hmmmmmm

this is not getting us anywhere; cuz the bible say so; u see god loves us, and we need to learn how to sort out thing in line with loving eachother

drawing up goggles and s hit wouldnt work; u see i dnt want to talk about edo, Bayelsea, ijaw now, i m writing just as the scripture says
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by reporter1: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2010
ikeyman00:

@@@@@@@@@@
[size=31pt]
oduduwains at best[/size]

becomefool

dnt think cotonu will be used to these [size=31pt]trait[/size]

at one point tinubu made way for hmmm

at next point Tinubu na ole

yoruba people wetin naw!!drop these trait plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

at one point the yorubas are smart; well no doubt hahhhh cuz the hausa are killing the igbo? ehuuuu kia

when those baffoon roast some yorubas; the turn around sayin ojukwu was right

i don de tire for una; only very few without trait na F!gator but as for tilipian witch hmmmmmm

this is not getting us anywhere; cuz the bible say so; u see god loves us, and we need to learn how to sort out thing in line with loving eachother

drawing up goggles and s hit wouldnt work; u see i dnt want to talk about edo, Bayelsea, ijaw now, i m writing just as the scripture says

Sorry to burst your bubble. Inteligent (Lagosians and friends) people are having a discourse here.
Why don't you call Mekus, Sunny-bobo,  Wily-wily for a bash. They will understand the gibberish you posted.
Thanks for gate-crashing, but you are not invited.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by aloyemeka2: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2010
ikeyman00:

drawing up goggles and s hit wouldnt work
; u see i dnt want to talk about edo, Bayelsea, ijaw now, i m writing just as the scripture says

God loves you but in turn you hate Yorubas?. Is that what your bible taught you?
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by babapupa: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2010
reporter?:

Who is Muiz? Never heard of him. Is he part of the current Fashola's administation?

Muize is currently Lagos state's Commissioner for Environment. He's great administrator and all around good guy. I know Fashola is fine but we're OK either way it goes.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by blacksta(m): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2010
babapupa:

Muize is currently Lagos state's Commissioner for Environment. He's great administrator and all around good guy. I know Fashola is fine but we're OK either way it goes.
grin it is also good either BRF succombs which i know he will or lose automatic nomination for second term - Hopeless Nation

as someone mentioned " a lion cant give birth to a butterfly"
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by reporter1: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2010
babapupa:

Thanks for providing the information. I had no idea who he was.  If Fashola was not to run, do you think Muiz will
automatically get the nod to be the AC flag bearer?
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by babapupa: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2010
reporter?:

Thanks for providing the information. I had no idea who he was.  If Fashola was not to run, do you think Muiz will
automatically get the nod to be the AC flag bearer?

According to rumors last year, Muiz was the man to step in after Fashola, but there are tons of Jokers flexing and trying snatch the Governor's seat. Unfortunately for them, Lagosians are too politically sophisticated to fall for their nonsense and I don't think they'll let Fashola go without a fight.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by aloyemeka2: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2010
blacksta:

grin  it is also good either BRF succombs  which i know he will  or[b] lose automatic nomination for second term[/b] -  Hopeless Nation

as someone mentioned  " a lion cant give birth to a butterfly"

Bola Tinubu will not try that because PDP will be happy to grab Fashola and he is more than likely to win in Lagos over and over unless AC plans on massive rigging. On another note, it could be dangerous too because they may decide to assassinate him and pave the way for an unbridled candidate who will surely dance to their tune. The latter will likely be the case. Presently, AC will be committing a political suicide if they let Fashola go because not even Obama can win him in Lagos state.
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by babapupa: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2010
blacksta:

grin it is also good either BRF succombs which i know he will or lose automatic nomination for second term - Hopeless Nation

as someone mentioned " a lion cant give birth to a butterfly"

lol. These are healthy growing pains, Fashola is fine,
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by Bibankee: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2010
Another god-fatherism nonsense,Tinubu should better learn from his neigbouring state and late god father. The major has become minor overnight,god-fatherism is meant to influence citizens to vote in the right candidate(e.g Clinton and Obama); now the citizens have no electoral power,god-fatherism has taken over

Support electoral reform and let god-fatherism become minor
Yes we can!
Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by metalgong5(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2010
I can now see the reason why NGIGE brought AC to Anambra state . . .

It is now obvious that he Ngige has a penchant for godfatherism . . . . .From Chris Uba of PDP to TINUBU of AC.
For this act, he is already a loser in the Anambra guber election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Immediate Solution To Niger-delta Crisis / Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt / Patrick Obahiagbon On Ojukwu's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.