Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,551 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic (48277 Views)

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / Jide Kosoko's Wife Involved In A Fatal Road Accident- Pic / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Heineken(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:

potential rapist. people like u should be locked together with nnamdi kanu for life
as in ehn.. For life o
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by jayriginal: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Did OP say fatal accident?
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by AskIfa(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
See posing!
This girl will do wonders! shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by damiiee: 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Awwww!bless her
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by AskIfa(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Where did the Op school btw?
If the girl was a victim of a fatal accident she wouldn't be posing for a shot by now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
cute baby girl.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by baski92(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal :
This is tragic! But I think she's sending a message
which is "you can take my right leg, but you can
never take away my sexy curves".

searchiing4love:

potential rapist. people like u should be locked together with nnamdi kanu for life
lol he was only trying to sound nice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by gabinogem(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Funny attacks @above comments... btw, it's a good thing the parents made the child see beyond her present situation.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by AskIfa(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:

myn-d44 if i abuse am back i will be banned. pls do the needful
See a troll calling for the attention of a mod
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by captianfreeman(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
This is tragic! But I think she's sending a message which is "you can take my right leg, but you can never take away my sexy curves".
Rapist alert! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by PasD(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
This is tragic! But I think she's sending a message which is "you can take my right leg, but you can never take away my sexy curves".

honestly I see absolutely nothing wrong with what you said! you're just trying to shame the devil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
I don't think so.The blue object you see there can always be increased if she increases in height.
lofty900:
Cute little baby. The only downside is that every year they will continue to buy new leg for her until she fully grown. She should start learning how to wear trousers too. Lol
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by stonecoldcafe: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

The 'sexy curves' connotation is highly unnecessary as this is but a wee toddler for God sake! Shame on you and all those who liked and shared your useless comment!
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by danbrowndmf(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

thank you for the analysis. I believe I am vindicated
air i saw all you wrote there. U had no intention of abusing the girl rather your words were kind of inspiring the girl that she can still be happy with her artificial leg.The "sexy" word u wrote with your write up shows there was no bad intention from you.. We Nigerian love to read meaning to stuffs like this.
Reply no one again.
Godbless the little kiddo & her mum for making her happy.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by stonecoldcafe: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
It's called sarcasm
Don't even f,':#??ing bring that leg where a child is concerned. Pervert!
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by bykedanbaba: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
lofty900:
Cute little baby. The only downside is that every year they will continue to buy new leg for her until she fully grown. She should start learning how to wear trousers too. Lol
no hope loss
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Spybradd: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

may God punish the psychiatrist who discharged you from rehab, people like you should be locked in psychiatric ward till thy Kingdom come.

agree with u,on that hating lowlife hating bronco u quoted..
But really,ascribing the term 'sexy' to a lil' kid whose parents are trying to get back on track is kinda wierd.

Her limb may be gone,but shes still got her zeal and determination..i believe her parents are trying to drive such virtues into her,do u think?...
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by stonecoldcafe: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
air i saw all you wrote there. U had no intention of abusing the girl rather your words were kind of inspiring the girl that she can still be happy with her artificial leg.The "sexy" word u wrote with your write up shows there was no bad intention from you.. We Nigerian love to read meaning to stuffs like this.
Reply no one again.

Yeah, have a child of that age then have someone praise her and in the same breath refer to her sexy curves. See them; potential ??*#!
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by aboveu(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
GOD will bless you Baby girl.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Curves is all you see? You need deliverance go see Ayo Oritsijafor.

sirthisthickkal:
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

thank you for the analysis. I believe I am vindicated

Bro I get where youre coming from. Like 10 years ago no one would blink at Ur comments but these are evil days homes
Perverts all over the place. Hence their concern. The evil done by a few has made certian comnents and gestures very difficult to do no matter how goid your intentions
I remember back then we would hit the shower with friends but now if you are in a public bathroom U always take care and watch Ur six. It is well brothet

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by contactmorak: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
ayindejimmy:

The thing is... Most people see things differently.
Your comment was apt, but a pervert will read unholy meaning into it.

What you said wasn't sarcasm, you were just being hyperbolical
That's jus what it is

The people reading meanings to what the guy said are actually the pervert. He probably said that innocently
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by sirthisthickkal: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Reply no one again.
PasD:

honestly I see absolutely nothing wrong with what you said! you're just trying to shame the devil
thank you
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Kennitrust(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
MAY GOD BLESS the Mother of that little girl. She will never run dry of money to protect the happiness of that child. May this unfortunate event never occur to her again in Jesus' name... Amen! Unlike the one I saw last week how a heartless woman born and threw away in a dustbin.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
nyben4eva:
I don't think so.The blue object you see there can always be increased if she increases in height.
hmm, I think you're right
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by somez(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Your sexually getting excited over a kid. You know what they call dudes like u right?
sirthisthickkal:
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by danbrowndmf(m): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

Yeah, have a child of that age then have someone praise her and in the same breath refer to her sexy curves. See them; potential ??*#!
k sir
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by canDy4eva(f): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
you are so daft
sori 2 say... "U r d daft here"
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
lofty900:

Lol? Like seriously? lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by fortune1968: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

It's called sarcasm
and being sarcastic is appropriate here ?u need to work on your morality .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? / Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary / 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.