Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,243 members, 7,849,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic (48293 Views)

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / Jide Kosoko's Wife Involved In A Fatal Road Accident- Pic / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by vault(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
ehya...... at least she has more curves than dija
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by cybriz82(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
see person wey dey call person paedophile.den u wetin u con be? Since ur mind run go der.u better go format ur mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by SLYBABA(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

you are so daft

And truly he is daft, whats wrong in complimenting her curve, may be he jst heard the word.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by FBS: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Strong!
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by drnairalov: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
i was wondering is there no miracle to make limbs grow
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by scachy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
lofty900:
Cute little baby. The only downside is that every year they will continue to buy new leg for her until she fully grown. She should start learning how to wear trousers too. Lol
I think it's adjustable
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by RotorMade: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
You can adjust the thing to make it longer or shorter to some extend before buying new one
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by sirthisthickkal: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
SLYBABA:

And truly he is daft, whats wrong in complimenting her curve, may be he jst heard the word.
don't mind that professor [i]dumb[/i]ledor I can't remember when and where the word "Sexy curve" was rated 18. Bunch of hypocrites! .
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by sirthisthickkal: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
canDy4eva:
sori 2 say ... "U r d daft here"
why should you be sorry? Was somebody controlling ur fingers when u typed those words? Well In case of next time, freely speak ur mind. I can't harm u and I am not as bad as my moniker . cool
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Melinde: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
God bless you cutie Angel. That's not the end of your life. Although I couldn't control my emotions, I wept sha.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by iykekelvins(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
This is lovely
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by akuracy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
This is tragic! But I think she's sending a message which is "you can take my right leg, but you can never take away my sexy curves".
Where you see the curve ? ehn Uncle Yerima ?
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by canDy4eva(f): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

why should you be sorry? Was somebody controlling ur fingers when u typed those words? Well In case of next time, freely speak ur mind. I can't harm u and I am not as bad as my moniker . cool
hmmm! ...I pray!
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Missmossy(f): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Aww such a cute girl.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
you are so daft
He is not, but the other way round.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by juicyoma: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
ChristStriker:
God bless you little one.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Freeman50(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
this is really touching indeed. what will become of her by the time she grows up.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by IndianaJay: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
lofty900:
Cute little baby. The only downside is that every year they will continue to buy new leg for her until she fully grown. She should start learning how to wear trousers too. Lol

There is no downside to this scenario tho.

The little girl is happy to even have a false-limb, can we TRY and be happy with/for her too instead of looking for the downside to her situation? smiley
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by 2rez: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

It's called sarcasm
It's called irony
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by mobaladf: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
okay naa
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by playtheblues(f): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Maybe it's adjustable.
lofty900:
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by gentleblis2015(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
God should bless the parents and strength them to make girl become somebody in life

Lol

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by aishmuhd(f): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
cute little baby neva mind. still looking sweet...muah.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Bishops10(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Honestly this picture dropped tears from my eyes...
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by andyanders: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
God will continue to see her through. Such a wonderful baby.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by okekeman(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2016
lofty900:

I don't get; why the "LOL"?
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by mrspeaker: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2016
My lil girl there is hope and you are full of life...Jesus Christ loves you.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by MikeB3(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2016
lofty900:
Hey friend, you started you contribution so well and you ended up laughing and which turned your empathy into fatality because this is an emotional post and not a laughing one!
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2016
MikeB3:

Hey friend, you started you contribution so well and you ended up laughing and which turned your empathy into fatality because this is an emotional post and not a laughing one!
sorry bro. I laughed because I was wondering what her playmates will say if they see it. That's why I said she should learn to wear trousers
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2016
okekeman:

I don't get; why the "LOL"?
I don't mean to laugh sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? / Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.