Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

•• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! (924 Views)

5 Most Romantic Love Quotes To Melt Your Girl's Heart / Pictures Of Military Love That Will Melt Your Heart / Photo: 'Ladies See What Will Melt Your Heart' (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

•• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! by noblefrank31(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2016
••• "Its really hard to recall the day you became friends with special people." - by Michael Bassey Johnson

1 Like

Re: •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! by noblefrank31(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2016
••• "Loving someone can be hard at times. You risk a lot when you love - your heart and soul, at the least. Love is the most important and most rewarding investment you can make in another person." - by J.E.B. Spredemann, A Secret of the Heart (Amish Secrets #3)
Re: •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! by noblefrank31(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2016
••• "Some people are special because they're princes or princesses; or queens or kings! Some are special because they're presidents and senators; or because you can watch them on film! But what is the stuff that makes any person special? That makes any person more special than the world and everything in it? That would be love. Once you love someone? They're special, they're important. You make them important, it's your love that makes them more important than the whole world and everything in it! And guess what? That kind of important is real." - by C. JoyBell C.
Re: •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! by Smellymouth: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2016
All we need is change!!- Buhari 2015
Re: •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! by noblefrank31(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2016
••• "I have a tongue like a rose petal, and when I say I love you, it has the fragrance of truth. My words are my garden, and I’m planting our future." - by Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
Re: •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! by firstking01(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2016
You said love qoutes?, u put in plural form, i was expecying more than this undecided
Re: •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! by noblefrank31(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2016
••• "It's okay to love something a little too much, as long as it's real to you." - by Gerard Way
Re: •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! by noblefrank31(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
••• "You're so beautiful. But that's not why I love you. And I'm not sure you know That the reason I love you, is you. Being you, just you. Yea the reason I love you Is all that we've been through And that's why I love you" - by Avril Lavigne
Re: •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! by noblefrank31(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2016
••• "Sweetheart, darling, dearest, it was funny to think that these endearments, which used to sound exceedingly sentimental in movies and books, now held great importance, simple but true verbal affirmations of how they felt for each other. They were words only the heart could hear and understand, words that could impart entire pentameter sonnets in their few, short syllables." - by E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
Re: •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! by noblefrank31(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2016
••• "You know you're in love when you cant even put into words, how you feel for a person." - by Dylan West

1 Like

Re: •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! by noblefrank31(m): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2016
••• "Despite I may be surrounded by many friends, there is not one that interests me as much as you do." - by Auliq Ice

1 Like

Re: •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! by AlexCk: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2016
You forgot this one grin

I'll watch the night turn light blue, But it's not the same without you because it takes two to whisper quietly,

the silence isn't so bad, 'tilI i look at my hands and feel sad 'Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

1 Like

Re: •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! by noblefrank31(m): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2016
••• "There are better people in the world, do not let the worst do the worst to you, you deserve the best in life." - by Michael Bassey Johnson
Re: •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! by noblefrank31(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2016
••• "In the end, you will not see the physical beauty in others that caught your eye, but the fire that burned within them. This kind of beauty is the bonfire you had to attend." - by Shannon L. Alder
Re: •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! by noblefrank31(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2016
••• "To love someone means commitment, respect and admiration, if you don't feel proud of the person you love, or you think your partner is not proud of you,there's something wrong.
If your partner doesn't give you 100% of their love, respect and honour you all the way, then you are with the wrong person,as much as it might hurt,you shouldn't accept it and walk away. To be in a love relationship with a partner means first and most importantly, to be, and to make the other person your everything, don't you ever settle for anything less. You know how much you are worth,you are a person of respect,integrity and commitment, and if your partner is offering you much less than that, move on, it doesn't matter how much it hurts, it will hurt more in the long run to stay in a relationship were you won't feel loved enough or appreciated.
If little things said or done hurt you a little bit every day, then you are in the wrong relationship, for, when you truly love a person, every little thing matters." - by Michael Hayssus
Re: •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart! by noblefrank31(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2016
••• "If I had one night, I'd hold you in my arms, Find redemption, no more contention, Keeping you close. Too long, years gone, Wasted away. One night, our night, Remember this. I won't forget you, No I won't forget you.—Red-Eyed Loons." - by Liza M. Wiemer, Hello?

(1) (Reply)

Friday Spice;It Is Only In Nollywood... / See Jay Z Rubs Beyonce's Feet At NBA Game(photos) / Do You Agree With These?!? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.