Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,430 members, 7,958,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (76230 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
Please follow this link you will meet other aspirants who will be ever ready to answer you. Cheers.
https://www.nairaland.com/1093127/2013-2014-utme-admission-process/42
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by kamuigaiden: 4:23am On Jan 29, 2013
please has anybody applied for a Swedish university please put me through
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Smartiegurl(f): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2013
Please does any1 know if Rivers state science nd tech. (UST) does Nursing?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tohyban(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pls i need waec 2013 time table
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by kamuigaiden: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
I MEANT MASTERS OOO NOT UNDERGRADUATE
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tim24: 7:46am On Feb 01, 2013
Hi! Please do any body knw any tuition free university for masters in molecular biotechnology? Text me on 08186234960
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2013
Smartie gurl: Please does any1 know if Rivers state science nd tech. (UST) does Nursing?
It should be in the JAMB brochure. check it out if you have nobody to verify from.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by BINTILAYE101(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hello ma, l want to lay a complain about d way, OAU ADMISSION 2012/2013 thread, was closed becos d reason for d closure is unknown. Ma, that thread has been a life saver for lot of 2012/2013 OAU aspirants.
LASTLY, l think redirecting the OAU 2012/2013 thread to OAU 2013/2014 thread is not reasonable because how can we be on a thread were there problem, aims and objectives differ from ours. PLS MA, kindly help look into this issue, and would appreciate it if u can help reopen d thread or open anoda new 1.

1 Like

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
BINTI_LAYE101: Hello ma, l want to lay a complain about d way, OAU ADMISSION 2012/2013 thread, was closed becos d reason for d closure is unknown. Ma, that thread has been a life saver for lot of 2012/2013 OAU aspirants.
LASTLY, l think redirecting the OAU 2012/2013 thread to OAU 2013/2014 thread is not reasonable because how can we be on a thread were there problem, aims and objectives differ from ours. PLS MA, kindly help look into this issue, and would appreciate it if u can help reopen d thread or open anoda new 1.
I apologise for the inconviniences the locking may have caused you all. It is open again. Cheers. cheesy
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by gbenger1: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
my previous account(olugbenger) has either been blocked from posting/commenting or banned...reason which was not disclosed?
I'm not a troublemaker on this forum which makes this sound very absurd.
All i did today was to express my grievances because of the closage of oau admission thread,which i believe is the cause of this.
Again,i said a very big THANK YOU to whoever opened the admission thread.
I'd really appreciate if sumone is merciful enough to look into this issue and unban my account!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by olawalebabs(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
^^ you are not the only one that register your displeasure about the issue. There should be decorum in all we do.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
gbenger1: my previous account(olugbenger) has either been blocked from posting/commenting or banned...reason which was not disclosed?
I'm not a troublemaker on this forum which makes this sound very absurd.
All i did today was to express my grievances because of the closage of oau admission thread,which i believe is the cause of this.
Again,i said a very big THANK YOU to whoever opened the admission thread.
I'd really appreciate if sumone is merciful enough to look into this issue and unban my account!
check your profile to see who and why you were banned.
Good thing is, you'll be free tomorrow. grin
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Olastep1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
Odunnu:
check your profile to see who and why you were banned.
Good thing is, you'll be free tomorrow. grin
did he said he's in bondage be4? Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Jezreel1759(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
Please opr. I want to paste/upload a topic/questions for public response and suggestions it is very urgent...
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
Please someone should please help me answer this question as soon as possible ''list and explain 5 behaviours you learned through reinforcement''
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Ganihans: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
Pls wot can i do to get 2013 waec questions...i realy nid d help all u guys...add dis username in 2go 4 beta chat GANIHANS
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
Jezreel1759: Please opr. I want to paste/upload a topic/questions for public response and suggestions it is very urgent...
Please go ahead.
nereusducks: Please someone should please help me answer this question as soon as possible ''list and explain 5 behaviours you learned through reinforcement''
Use google.
Ganihans: Pls wot can i do to get 2013 waec questions...i realy nid d help all u guys...add dis username in 2go 4 beta chat GANIHANS
Read your book with the syllabus directing you. All the best
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by TOSINACCA(m): 1:02am On Feb 17, 2013
@ Odunnu:
I was surprised to see my topic locked after trying to submit my post.Ma, I think I should point out some of the reasons why you shouldn't close this thread:
The other thread you linked us with was a general thread for accounting/accountancy students and most of the questions being asked there are about accounting softwares, professional accounting bodies and their examination (ICAN,ACCA,etc.) regarding their exam fees, textbooks, and so on with only few questions being asked about financial accounting.
Furthermore, most of the members on the other thread are graduates and employees, hence, you don't expect us to bother them with questions that cut across 100 level courses in accounting degree programme(including special electives).
In essence, what we are trying to come up with in the OAU newly admitted accounting students' thread, is to create a forum where there can be a synergy of knowlegde and skills to assist and develop every student on the thread as regards OAU 100 LEVEL COURSES for them.
It's kind of a local thread specifically designed to help 100 level OAU ACCT STUDENTS.
Please kindly reconsider your decision.GOD BLESS YOU MA.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 17, 2013
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 6:35am On Feb 17, 2013
TOSIN ACCA: @ Odunnu:
I was surprised to see my topic locked after trying to submit my post.Ma, I think I should point out some of the reasons why you shouldn't close this thread:
The other thread you linked us with was a general thread for accounting/accountancy students and most of the questions being asked there are about accounting softwares, professional accounting bodies and their examination (ICAN,ACCA,etc.) regarding their exam fees, textbooks, and so on with only few questions being asked about financial accounting.

go there and ask your own questions. You just admitted its for Accountancy students and you are one. Innit? Individuals ask questions based on their need. Go and ask yours and it will shift from few to more. cheesy

Furthermore, most of the members on the other thread are graduates and employees, hence, you don't expect us to bother them with questions that cut across 100 level courses in accounting degree programme(including special electives).
In essence, what we are trying to come up with in the OAU newly admitted accounting students' thread, is to create a forum where there can be a synergy of knowlegde and skills to assist and develop every student on the thread as regards OAU 100 LEVEL COURSES for them.

If you see graduates there, they are there only to help. If it were not so, I would push it to the career section where Accountants and not Accounting Students can discuss.

It's kind of a local thread specifically designed to help 100 level OAU ACCT STUDENTS.
Please kindly reconsider your decision.GOD BLESS YOU MA.
You people have not even taken off, so why run faster than your shadow? The sanest thing to do is be a part of the larger group and consider it a great honour and priviledge to tap from those already in the system.

I will not reconsider opening the thread because it just doesnt look right.
Do have a sunny sunday Tosin. BTW, have I told you I like your username? The ACCA that is. Very positive. You will get there in Jesus name-Amen.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 6:40am On Feb 17, 2013
silent don: https://www.nairaland.com/1198568/college-health-sciences-unilorin-wins#14352520

front page material.
I will recommend it as an encouragement to others to suggest threads for the fp.

1 Like

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mayorall(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hello ma...why the continuation of last year's thread when you've given me the go ahead to open 2013/2014 admission thread....And I noticed last year's uniosun thread had been changed to 2013/2014 thread...I avent seeing any thread like dat b4 ma...plz madam luk in2 dz........
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by TOSINACCA(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
Odunnu:

go there and ask your own questions. You just admitted its for Accountancy students and you are one. Innit? Individuals ask questions based on their need. Go and ask yours and it will shift from few to more. cheesy

If you see graduates there, they are there only to help. If it were not so, I would push it to the career section where Accountants and not Accounting Students can discuss.
You people have not even taken off, so why run faster than your shadow? The sanest thing to do is be a part of the larger group and consider it a great honour and priviledge to tap from those already in the system.

I will not reconsider opening the thread because it just doesnt look right.
Do have a sunny sunday Tosin. BTW, have I told you I like your username? The ACCA that is. Very positive. You will get there in Jesus name-Amen.
Knowest not that uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
I respect your decision anyway.
One love.
Yours in the transformation team,
TOSIN ACCA.
PS: A life lived for GOD is a life well spent.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
mayorall: Hello ma...why the continuation of last year's thread when you've given me the go ahead to open 2013/2014 admission thread....And I noticed last year's uniosun thread had been changed to 2013/2014 thread...I avent seeing any thread like dat b4 ma...plz madam luk in2 dz........
Link! Link! Link!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Olastep1(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2013
Good day,

My request is simple and straightforward.

There should be an Agriculture Thread

We want a forum whereby Agric students/professionals/aspirants/free-lancer can have the opportunity to discuss on the dwinling trend of Agriculture in Nigeria and the paths to being a successful Agricultural scientist (Animal Sciences, Crop Sciences, Agric Extension n Econs, Poultry farming and so on)

It'l be my greatest joy to create the thread or you do it urself.

I need the GO-AHEAD.

Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2013
Go ahead and create one here if you want to capture the student population.
If you want a meet up of professionals and aspirants, create one in the career board.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Adextobiloba(f): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2013
Pls ooo on behalf of my frnd (FYNESTBOI) he has been unable to post or quote since yesternite, and he ask me to help him beg to be released
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
Adextobiloba: Pls ooo on behalf of my frnd (FYNESTBOI) he has been unable to post or quote since yesternite, and he ask me to help him beg to be released
Sorry about that. He is free now.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Olastep1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Please, i want to recommend it to fp so it could get a strong footing and others can add more info...
PS: No farmer No Nation

https://www.nairaland.com/1202058/agriculture-thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Reply)

Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project / Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.