Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide (48352 Views)

Central Bank Wants Shell Banks Abolished In Nigeria / Why Union Bank Wants To Raise Capital- Nairametrics / Help! Bank Wants To Finish My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Kofacts(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
misspicy:
cc lalasticlala

modified...

though i have no idea of what OP should do,I did my quota as a patriotic nairalander and called lalasticlala to help his cause but not even 1like for me....

Nairalanders una DOoo angry

@Bolded... LOL...
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Martinezbaba: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
I thank God that at last Access Bank have met there Waterloo! I wanted to narrate my odeal with the Bank in recent time to Nairalanders but I decided to hold on for something similar to pop up. I've been with Access Bank right from the days of Intercontinental. I operate a current account with them but there is noting Good to write home about them as far as I'm concerned, I can smell it that this economic crisis has been affecting this Bank Badly. That I eventually close my Account with them and move on with better Bank that gives me peace of mind. My brother don't worry that money is yours. I will only advise u Guys to be careful with the said Bank.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by idros4real: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
frisky2good:
When did 30k deposit limit start?

My brother no mind that yeye bank, the account is fucking calling solo account aka Student Account. The maximum deposit is 20000 that bank was what NYSC opened for us too.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by fixedhollies(m): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Don't do Walhalla! Tell them you want to close the account. Full stop. Na dem go beg u
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by frisky2good(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
What makes it better than a savings account?

idros4real:

My brother no mind that yeye bank, the account is fucking calling solo account aka Student Account. The maximum deposit is 20000 that bank was what NYSC opened for us too.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by kokorodudu(f): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dude seriously? If you don't have any of those then you don't exist.

Babysho:
My dad deposited 30k inside my acct not knowing that as a savings account holder I shouldn't exceed 20k deposit limit....so they deactivated my acct...

I went to the bank with NEPA bill for solution......they said I have to upgrade my acct.. But I can't use NEPA bill only......they said I need sch Id card or national passport or voters card or residence permit...I don't have all those...

Please what can I do.....the bank guys refuse to help me out ohhh....help me my nairalanders.....

My dad said if my elder bro who has his ID card and admsn letter goes with me....they'll upgrade it for me....pls how true is this....we would have gone to confirm...but we have only 'to' transport... No 'fro'....so we don't get stranded....

please help out guys....

I am suppose to be at school receiving lectures but my sch fee and t-fare is in my bloody access bank acct
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by soonpoint(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Firt of all, that bank is a shitty bank, all they kniw is how to poo poo. customser service -5, yeah, that low! Taking customers for granted n never truly explaining issues. Youve not gotten your money because youve been going there to speak english. Borrow small craze next time you are going there and dont speak english. They'll surely pay you when you start asking them; se kin sepe were gun iyan lori mummy yin?

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Youngzedd(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:
My dad deposited 30k inside my acct not knowing that as a savings account holder I shouldn't exceed 20k deposit limit....so they deactivated my acct...

I went to the bank with NEPA bill for solution......they said I have to upgrade my acct.. But I can't use NEPA bill only......they said I need sch Id card or national passport or voters card or residence permit...I don't have all those...

Please what can I do.....the bank guys refuse to help me out ohhh....help me my nairalanders.....

My dad said if my elder bro who has his ID card and admsn letter goes with me....they'll upgrade it for me....pls how true is this....we would have gone to confirm...but we have only 'to' transport... No 'fro'....so we don't get stranded....

please help out guys....

I am suppose to be at school receiving lectures but my sch fee and t-fare is in my bloody access bank acct

Where went you when others were registering for NIN and voters card?

Ordinary school ID, you don't have a valid one.

Wait..... Are you sure you're a student because you seem not.

No international passport, no voters card, no NIN, no valid school ID.

I give up.

Before I forget, you need to be deported to Burkina Faso because you got no identity.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Matttthew(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Creamish:

Calm down.

I don't know about Access Bank's policies on these things but account closure should take a day..not 3-4 days. Speak with the Head Of Operations. I hope for your sake, he/she is an empathetic fellow.
Hello I guess u know we'll about banking stuffs.....

I have similar issue with access bank.... Not same anyway...

My account was frozen under the condition that:

My Middle name is not same with my GTbank
My year of birth is actually not same too.

I did my Biometric Verification Number on both banks. I did access first but I was told GTbank came first. So my account can not be link to my BVN what so ever.

I wonder how they knew I own the two accounts.
Money can flow in but not out.

Can I also follow by the logic u gave to the op?
Deactivating

Thanks in advance.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by ggirl4real: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
dominique:

The account the Op actually opened us a student's account which has certain restrictions. As long as your account is a regular savings account, you have nothing to worry about. Go to the nearest branch of your bank to confirm the account status.

Thanks ma'am for the prompt response
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Youngzedd(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
kennyman2000:
Lol.. I see the op problem solved within an hour..
Thats the miracle in nairaland frontpage

There's no Miracle here.

How could someone not to have a valid ID in this 21st century.

A student who should know what ID means.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Creamish(f): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Matttthew:
Hello I guess u know we'll about banking stuffs.....

I have similar issue with access bank.... Not same anyway...

My account was frozen under the condition that:

My Middle name is not same with my GTbank
My year of birth is actually not same too.

I did my Biometric Verification Number on both banks. I did access first but I was told GTbank came first. So my account can not be link to my BVN what so ever.

I wonder how they knew I own the two accounts.
Money can flow in but not out.

Can I also follow by the logic u gave to the op?
Deactivating

Thanks in advance.

Hmm...

Y d difference in age and names?

Y did u do the Biometric verification twice? It should only be done once..

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Cokwologu(m): 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
But Op u suppose get voters ID card now, after all I believe u are above 18.. money issue dey gv headache wella

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by uchennn: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:

please help out guys....

My 2 cents:
Close your account and port to Skye Bank. The Skye is Big Enough
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Matttthew(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Creamish:

Hmm...

Y d difference in age and names?

Y did u do the Biometric verification twice? It should only be done once..
I didn't have an idea it should be done on one account before my actions.

My Access Bank was opened long ago while I was underage.... The truth is I put my real age but the lady banker changed it to whatever I don't no.

The middle name in my Access Bank is Oluwatobi while the one of GTbank is Bidemi. I was totally unaware this grave mistake with haunt me after BVN....

Any solution?
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Creamish(f): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Matttthew:

My Access Bank was opened long ago while I was underage.... The truth is I put my real age but the lady banker changed it to whatever I don't no.

The middle name in my Access Bank is Oluwatobi while the one of GTbank is Bidemi. I was totally unaware this grave mistake with haunt me after BVN....

Any solution?

For the name and age, get a sworn affidavit and write to ur banks for a change of name based on the affidavit. U also need to provide a valid ID card that has same names & D.O.B.

Will revert on the BVN ish..

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Matttthew(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thanks
Creamish:

For the name and age, get a sworn affidavit and write to ur banks for a change of name based on the affidavit. U also need to provide a valid ID card that has same names & D.O.B.

Will revert on the BVN ish..
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by lydia5(f): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
@ OP, you can first confirm from the bank if they accept 3rd party identification, if they do then get somebody who operates a current account with the same bank. The bank usually provides a form for the person to complete with his passport photo.
Hope this help, all the best
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by shakamarh: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
The Bank Is Just Useless I Did My Bvn With Them With Two Names But On My Nysc Acct Na Three Names Dey There They CUm Pay Me Allawee I Wan Collet Am Them Say No Way That I Shld Get Voters Card Or National Id Or Drivers License Which I Dont Have And COurt AFfirdavit For Them To Rectify It, Its Over One Month Them No Gree Even Today I Went There Sef .Only God Knows Hw Many Times I Have Been Going There Baba I Regretted Choosing Access Bank I Swear
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by doncassey(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:

please help out guys....

you must have opened an account called tier 1 acct. u will need to upgrade by providin any means of id,with dat ur acct wud be upgraded to tier 2, so as to accomodate the deposit ur dad made. but it is advisable u upgrade to normal tier 3 savings acct. all u need is a valid means of id. e.g permanent voters card,drivers licence or international passport
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by shakamarh: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Had The Same Problem But They Said U Cnt Deactivte AN ACcount That Is Nt Linked With Bvn

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Creamish(f): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Matttthew:
Thanks

The BVN u can use is that gotten from your first attempt. If u need a name or DOB change, it can be modified once u provide a court sworn affidavit with ur authentic names as well as ur authentic DOB. Apply for modification and supply that BVN to all banks u have accounts with.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Olajoy: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
go get NIMC id,banks accepts it cos it replaces national id
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Winneygirl(f): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Matttthew:

Any solution?

The option for BVN details modification is open.
You should go to the bank that registered you for bvn with valid ID card carrying the correct details as well as court affidavit for the name ish..
Once it is rectified, please, no more multiple/different names.

cc creamish

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Creamish(f): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Winneygirl:

The option for BVN details modification is open.
You should go to the bank that registered you for bvn with valid ID card carrying the correct details as well as court affidavit for the name ish..
Once it is rectified, please, no more multiple/different names.

cc creamish
True.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by okohkriz(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bro, I once had d priviledge to work with them b4 I quit for another bank. Ur acc type is called TIER 1 ACC in access bank language. Tell them u want to close the acc, all u need is to write application to effect it or get someone that has current acc with them so dat he/she can refree u n d acc wil b migrated to STANDARD SAVINGS ACC. If u dnt get a refree, then STAND on ur grand dat u want d acc close. They may tell u stories y d acc can't be close bt bro trust me RAISE UR VOICE ON THEM. Call me for any info if nid b. 07033767853
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by lekpaciouse(f): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:

please help out guys....

You can also look for an access bank customer who have a valid ID and a current account with the bank to proxy you,the excess of the Nepa bill is for address verification for KYC purpose why the ID card is to confirm the name on your account to be sure that they are dealing with right peron and you know a valid card must carry your real name because there was no documentation in place as at when the account was opened
It's also for your own good,the bank is only trying to avoid fraud on behalf of their customers,i love access Bank it's my bank,my Neighbor had same experience last year when some staff of the bank came to market their product,but thank God that the lady at the customer service Auchi branch helped her to retify everything
I think you can also do such
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by nikz(f): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Creamish:

Ok then. Good luck tomorrow. wink
Nice one
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by slamdee4000: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by frisky2good(m): 2:26pm
When did 30k deposit limit start?

Such acct has been in vogue close to 2 yes nw, but I believe u were informed about the acct type b4 d acct was opened
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Creamish(f): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
nikz:

Nice one

Merci beaucoup.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by gbemmy100: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
next time use First Bank
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by krall69: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please can wrong BVN details be modified? @ creamish and co

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Has Anybody Been Able To Change His Account Name With Bank? How Did You Do It? / Folarin Alakija Marries Naganin Khosro. Dangote, Aisha Buhari Attend (Pics) / Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.