Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide (48435 Views)

Central Bank Wants Shell Banks Abolished In Nigeria / Why Union Bank Wants To Raise Capital- Nairametrics / Help! Bank Wants To Finish My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:

Lastly please....I just explained to my dad about this stuff.... He said the refunding process can take up to 3-4days.....is it true??....I want my money on the spot because tmrw I'll be exhaustin my last cash......God...why did I choose Access...of all banks in Nigeria.... What's wrong with me....arhhhhh.....and I have a heart conditn...you people wanto kill me?
access &intercontinental are one including Eco& union...next time goto diamond they have respect like fidelity bnk.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Just go there and sit on the ground for them..

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by godwinony(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:

What means of ID did you take with u?
Sorry for the late reply.. I took my school ID..after much plea, they accepted with my rent receipt..
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by omotayo9177: 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:

Okay thanks very much for your help.

.please are you a 100% sure that if I tell em that I want to close my account...I ll be refunded my exact #30,216 that's there?
bros, I no understand you o.. You mean as a saving account holder, I can't have more than 20k in my account?
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Matttthew(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thanks so much...
Nice meeting you.
Do you work in a banking sector?

Winneygirl:

The option for BVN details modification is open.
You should go to the bank that registered you for bvn with valid ID card carrying the correct details as well as court affidavit for the name ish..
Once it is rectified, please, no more multiple/different names.

cc creamish
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Matttthew(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thanks for your time..
All these have been explained to me where I base in Ogun State but I can't go through the stress of whatever court or affidavit.

And Moreso, I did both BVN @Osun state

I later contact Access Bank through their email and GTbank through their facebook page..

I was given a better option by both parties but I still term it stressful cos I'm not planning of going to Osun state anytime soon.

The only alternative I was given was:
Go to the exact GTbank branch where I did my BVN and ask for some sort of letter or so... C screenshots attached below.

Creamish:

The BVN u can use is that gotten from your first attempt. If u need a name or DOB change, it can be modified once u provide a court sworn affidavit with ur authentic names as well as ur authentic DOB. Apply for modification and supply that BVN to all banks u have accounts with.

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Bollaskem(f): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
That is a lie please,somebody can deposit up to 200 thousand into ur account,merely 20k or 30k u mention.l hv a saving account and my friend home and abroad deposits more than cash into my account.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by calm658: 12:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Babysho:

Lastly please....I just explained to my dad about this stuff.... He said the refunding process can take up to 3-4days.....is it true??....I want my money on the spot because tmrw I'll be exhaustin my last cash......God...why did I choose Access...of all banks in Nigeria.... What's wrong with me....arhhhhh.....and I have a heart conditn...you people wanto kill me?

Pls what heart condition do you have?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by YoungWiseCash: 7:10am On Jan 20, 2016
Please who knows access bank current dollar Rate?
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by mrspeaker: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2016
Guy,if this is the first time such money is being paid then the HOP can remove the restriction and pay u d money with a clear warning not to

do such next time. My advise is walking into the bank ask for the operation head and speak with him/her ensure u go with any Id card of ur

school that is not expire it could be dept,SuG,Library etc with ur school id and possible admission letter as a proof the money will come out.

Be cool and calm when deal with them.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Creamish(f): 8:02am On Jan 20, 2016
krall69:
Please can wrong BVN details be modified? @ creamish and co

YES it can.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Creamish(f): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2016
Bollaskem:
That is a lie please,somebody can deposit up to 200 thousand into ur account,merely 20k or 30k u mention.l hv a saving account and my friend home and abroad deposits more than cash into my account.

The account he speaks of is different from yours. It has a maximum account balance of N200,000 and maximum amount of N20,000 per deposit. Anything more than 20k/deposit will prompt an auto-restriction. It is a TIER 1 account.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by fiyinpet: 3:26pm On May 02, 2016
Babysho:
hello.....i am currently with acess bank...no quoting please
. pls can you help me with access bank past questions? fiyinpet@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by U1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sorry for waking a dead post. I just have to add something to this.

Had similar experience as the OP with a Tier 2 Instant Savings Account at the same bank last year after liquidating some thousands I fixed from the account. They put me through very tough time. I got the account unblocked at a time and it was blocked again after making a withdrawal.

They rejected all forms of identity I had, insisting on permanent voter's card, national ID card, driver's licence or international passport. Long story short: I had to cough out roughly 30K to get a passport for just account unblocking. What a bank!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online / Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? / The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.