Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Dating People Going Through Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating People Going Through Divorce (365 Views)

Facebook Girl Warns Ladies Dating People Future Husbands To Take It Easy / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating People Going Through Divorce by KitanB(f): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Good afternoon thanking you for the wonderful opportunity given by your blog touching lives .
Now to the issue at hand am a lady in my early thirties and am dating a man in his early fifties who is going through a divorce he has 3 kids from the marriage. He's a really sweet and affectionate man and I have really fallen head over heels for him the problem now is he seem to have this mood swings and appears cold towards me a times and he won't share with me whatever is bothering him and it kills me because I have gotten to a stage that it's just him every second and minute of the day that I can't even concentrate at work when he doesn't give me the attention I need from him. I just want him to connect with me on all levels .
I feel he doesn't trust the opposite sex and he doesn't trust himself to make a good judgement facing the fact that he's going through a divorce presently.

I need the advise should I just let him go or stick with him till he gets through with it.
Besides am not cheating on him and don't have anybody by the side but the lack of attention just kills me

(1) (Reply)

The Sky Is Big Enough For All Of Us To Shine / What's Your Take On This Song? / Happy New February!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.