Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos (20860 Views)

Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting / Ibom Deep Sea Port: Udom Emmanuel To Sign Deal With China (Pics) / Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by cardoctor(m): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
My presidoooo. For once I feel proud to be Nigerian.

Click on my signature below for advanced dealer level car diagnostics in ABUJA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
DropShot:
It's pictures like these that make wailers lose their common sense. grin grin grin grin

While PMB and his team are busy clearing the mess of Jonah and his goats that ate our yams, wailers and IPODs are busy wailing and protesting.

While patriotic citizens see light at the end of the tunnel, wailers and IPODs pray for complete collapse of the economy in the faint hope their silly support for continuation of lootocracy will be justified.

Read my lip: Buhari and his team will succeed beyond our expectations. Nigeria shall emerge from the current challenges brought about by past looters disguised as leaders.
cool....GBAAAMMMMMMMMN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by nijabazaar: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
This thread has since degenerated into Anti-Igbo sentiments.....And as usual the mods feeds on it.
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by ObinnaIzuora: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

Sunday, The online billionaire. Lmaoooo. Regards to the wretched Ukwungum fams.
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by vedaxcool(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
omenka:
I wish I could post a recording of how hard I laughed when I saw this post.

Thanks for the humour bro. cheesycheesycheesy

grin
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by scilstraining: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
COURSE: PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTAL CERTIFICATION PROGRAMME
PRICE: 35,000
DATE: JANUARY 25, 26, 27, 2016
VENUE: SCILS MANAGEMENT CENTRE. 58, OPEBI ROAD, SALVATION BUS/STOP, IKEJA, LAGOS.
INFO@SCILSNG.COM, 08094001990.
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by fallout87: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Africans, especially Nigerians are so foolish. See how happy they are on the first page because their President is taking pictures with foreigners.

Do you thinking Americans get joy when their President does the same? No. Only backward and mentally poor people would. You don't even know what they signed our how it would positively or negatively affect you..... you're just so happy to be associated and you think by associating it makes you better.

It's quite funny seeing pride in a president just because other countries want to use him or the countries resources.

It is also pathetic.

It's akin to white men invading your lands and moronic Africans worshiping them and selling their own as slave prisoners because they feel inadequate because they are darker. That is history and see it repeating itself. It only does because Nigerians are too stupid and stubborn to learn from it.

Lol shameful
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by seol: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
mrmetoo1:

They've told you already, you can make that dream come true by yourself today, you don't even have to wait for that man called Buhari. Just carry your $1 and change it for N1

Kai! you no nice at all why one $1 for N1 and not the other way.
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by kings09(m): 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am will only castigate any govt if it's nt performing n I dnt support looters. All am saying z short-term measures like speedy employment into agric devt programs shld be undertaken n also, dis is d wrong time 2 implement d stamp duty policy as ppl r finding it hard 2 feed daily. If govt z serious abt sources of revenue, it shld 1st reduce all salaries n allowances to a paltry sum n d savings channelled into development rather than ask d majority poor to pay d price of wat a privileged few did in d past. D ordinary Nigerian z nt responsible for squandering our public funds thr4 shldnt bear d brunt for it. D oil price alone z alredy telling on us
DropShot:

There is no short cut to solving our economic woes. If you understand how things work, you will accept that it's easy to destroy than to build.

The pictures you see here are not frivolities. They are standard requirement anywhere in the world at occasions such as signing bilateral agreements.

The N50 stamp duty has been in existence since 2004 and not newly introduced. This regime is only trying to enforce it in a bid to improve its revenue.

Where do you expect the govt to shore up her revenue base if oil price has crashed to $27 if not within and some borrowing?

I hope you're not one of those who support looters and still castigating the govt for the N50 stamp duty!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by DropShot: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
kings09:
I am will only castigate any govt if it's nt performing n I dnt support looters. All am saying z short-term measures like speedy employment into agric devt programs shld be undertaken n also, dis is d wrong time 2 implement d stamp duty policy as ppl r finding it hard 2 feed daily. If govt z serious abt sources of revenue, it shld 1st reduce all salaries n allowances to a paltry sum n d savings channelled into development rather than ask d majority poor to pay d price of wat a privileged few did in d past. D ordinary Nigerian z nt responsible for squandering our public funds thr4 shldnt bear d brunt for it. D oil price alone z alredy telling on us
Your suggestion to reduce salary is funny and will definitely plunge the economy further because purchasing power of naira is already weakened by the dollar/naira exchange rate. Doing that will result in massive protest.

The N50 stamp duty is not for every transaction and not everyone is even affected.

It's for transactions from N1,000 above, payable by the receiving account only.

Also, you won't be charged if you tfx from your account in Bank A to your account in Bank B.

The policy is not a bad idea to raise money.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by kings09(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
OK oo. I nid job so make dem do sharp sharp. Na person wey get source of income de pay stamp duty
DropShot:

Your suggestion to reduce salary is funny and will definitely plunge the economy further because purchasing power of naira is already weakened by the dollar/naira exchange rate. Doing that will result in massive protest.

The N50 stamp duty is not for every transaction and not everyone is even affected.

It's for transactions from N1,000 above, payable by the receiving account only.

Also, you won't be charged if you tfx from your account in Bank A to your account in Bank B.

The policy is not a bad idea to raise money.

Take care.
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by ozoemenafn: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Who cares
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ichide:
This Arab prince wore mere sandals, the first pic

I noticed the Arab man beside kachikwu wore the same thing when the minister went on Dubai recently. I guess it's part of their dressing.
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by prettytasha(f): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
DropShot:

And that's Buhari's fault?

It's his fault that our economy is oil dependent?

It's his fault that oil price has crashed?

It's his fault that Jonah couldn't build upon our foreign reserves?

It's Buhari's fault that Jonah failed to save despite unprecedented earnings?

Wailers lack capacity for critical reasoning.
pls ask him they argue as if they can't see that oil prices is falling

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by nigeriancuban: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
I have told you all to...

Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by greatseed: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
if u understand wot it is 2cum 4rm a generation of failure which I am sure u admit to!!! then u need 2ask ur *** wy she dint use overdose of contraceptives....sory! ehn...d drugs dint lyk u! it wanted u 2still experience failure all d same..

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
greatseed:
if u understand wot it is 2cum 4rm a generation of failure which I am sure u admit to!!! then u need 2ask ur *** wy she dint use overdose of contraceptives....sory! ehn...d drugs dint lyk u! it wanted u 2still experience failure all d same..

Little wonder your birth certificate is an apology letter from the makers of the failed contraceptive to your parents.
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by tpiar: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
bilateral agreements involving?
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by fanficgirl(f): 8:17am On Jan 21, 2016
These,stupid tribalist and asinine comments. The fact of the matter is,that oil prices are falling, economy is tanking, and this dullard goes to UAE. THE UAE exports everything also and they are the ones for declining oil prices. What will be gaining from him except radical Islam? Buhari has no tangible goals and is,just as bad as Jonathan, so I don't know why people are defending this idiot. What policies has been implemented? Has he startes to diversify the economy yet? Started to work in electricity sector? All he has done is accused people of corruption later to have them released. Why are we so cursed with terrible incompetent leaders!!
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by fallout87: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
fallout87:
Africans, especially Nigerians are so foolish. See how happy they are on the first page because their President is taking pictures with foreigners.

Do you thinking Americans get joy when their President does the same? No. Only backward and mentally poor people would. You don't even know what they signed our how it would positively or negatively affect you..... you're just so happy to be associated and you think by associating it makes you better.

It's quite funny seeing pride in a president just because other countries want to use him or the countries resources.

It is also pathetic.

It's akin to white men invading your lands and moronic Africans worshiping them and selling their own as slave prisoners because they feel inadequate because they are darker. That is history and see it repeating itself. It only does because Nigerians are too stupid and stubborn to learn from it.

Lol shameful

This is what I posted after news got out and ppl were celebrating.

Now that we have more information, it looks like what I said was bullseye on point.

Yeye ppl smh
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by Pidggin(f): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Islamization of Nigeria
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by greatseed: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

Little wonder your birth certificate is an apology letter from the makers of the failed contraceptive to your parents.
its unfortunate u still attributing failure , stupidity n daftness in ur response, u still hav a little chance though by being constructive in ur response, dat shld help ur miserable n frustrated life.
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
greatseed:
its unfortunate u still attributing failure , stupidity n daftness in ur response, u still hav a little chance though by being constructive in ur response, dat shld help ur miserable n frustrated life.

You must be a product of a leaking condom.
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by greatseed: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

You must be a product of a leaking condom.
then you obviously a product of armed robbery rape! its a pity ur folk dealing wit DAT sad memory and nw u?
Re: Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
greatseed:
then you obviously a product of armed robbery rape! its a pity ur folk dealing wit DAT sad memory and nw u?

Your mama toto.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Modibbo Kawu In Hate Speech Against Saraki On Whatsapp / Protesters Stop Senators Adeyeye & Baba-Kaita From Entering National Assembly / Ozekhome: Fanning The Embers Of Disunity And Subjugation Of Igbo Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.