Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? (2688 Views)

My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,lover man.
sister na so i c am o, in btw gud pm
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by acenazt: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Make a large cup of Kunun tsamiya, watch a movie while slowly taking it. Soon as i'm done I put the fan at Maximum speed and cover up with my blanket,put on my ear piece and listen to Music till I gooooo
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
saintloveren:
sister na so i c am o, in btw gud pm
good pm,how are you doing?
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
don't you know what 'EVERYTHING' means? undecided
i do...alright
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Julianne10:
good pm,how are you doing?
im very fine thank u, hws ur day?
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by ladycomfort(f): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Listening to music while surfing the internet. kiss
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
saintloveren:
im very fine thank u, hws ur day?
You are welcome,,,my day was great,and yours?
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
For me, i relax just to reflect on the activities of the day how it went and if i accomplished my task successfully, think about rapture cos this thought does not bypass me everyday...then after these, i proceed for dinner, enter bathroom with paste, after shower, proceed to my bedroom...there, kneel beside my bed, switching all lights off, meditate a lil on the word of God, from there i'g get inspirations and prayer points, after that....na to hug the pillow tightcheesy
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Julianne10:
You are welcome,,,my day was great,and yours?
my day was a little bit restless, so wats up dis evening? no telemundos?
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by OreoPaschal(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided wouldn't have taken it as offensive..

But No, I do not have a life outside Nairaland. Not because of anything apart from the fact that I'm not a human, I'm actually a test run programming by_seun with artificial intelligence designed to chat like a normal person.. Currently running on the Nigerian ET code..

Mr Oreopaschal.. Thank you for asking the question smiley
Lol... grin.Good to know grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Julianne10:
i do...alright
then you should know inner and underwear are included in the 'EVERYTHING'
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Gofwane(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pop some baba blue (roche), drink a bottle of coca cola, browse on nairaland, check badoo or eskimi to see if my hook caught a fish, pray, back on nairaland and the next thing is my alarm buzzing. It's morning!

I always sleep around 2am and wake up by 6am.
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by iconSAGE1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
I read almost every night but the night that i dont feel like reading i listen to fm radio my favourite frequency is nigeria info..i listen to gbenga and kathrine discuss politics. Then i play yanni song before i sleep, am addicted to yanni..

And again before i 4get i take late night coffee..lobatan.

Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
U want to hear me say that I masturb8 bf I sleep rai?
wetin consign me?
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
saintloveren:
my day was a little bit restless, so wats up dis evening? no telemundos?
lol,i prefer watching football to telemundos.
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
then you should know inner and underwear are included in the 'EVERYTHING'
okay..
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,i prefer watching football to telemundos.
awww dats sweet, me im a football fan myself, do u support any club?
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
saintloveren:
well, i brush me teeth, put on my night gown or rather pijamas, put on d little music player with cool blues playing, enta my bed and log into facebuk nd start chatting with cindy then b4 i know iv slept only to wake up in d morning nd c facebuk text of cindy like hello prosper!! hw u there? are u there? then lol uve slept, then goodnight love.
You are making we the single ones jealous ooo.... How romantic
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
captainmilk:
You are making we the single ones jealous ooo.... How romantic
hehehe bro go find urself a lady, it pays, i mean u will enjoy romantic moments.
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
acenazt:
Make a large cup of Kunun tsamiya, watch a movie while slowly taking it. Soon as i'm done I put the fan at Maximum speed and cover up with my blanket,put on my ear piece and listen to Music till I gooooo
nice one,goodnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
saintloveren:
hehehe bro go find urself a lady, it pays, i mean u will enjoy romantic moments.
Sure,I'll try.. just dat am a busy type.. little time for girls
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
saintloveren:
awww dats sweet, me im a football fan myself, do u support any club?
yeah,arsenal,what about you?
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Julianne10:
yeah,arsenal,what about you?
hmm im A BARCELONA BLOOD, its funny becaus arsenal will play barca next month.
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
saintloveren:
hmm im A BARCELONA BLOOD, its funny becaus arsenal will play barca next month.
lol,arsenal must win oo,we can't afford to loose the match oo
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,arsenal must win oo,we can't afford to loose the match oo
ehm!! good morning
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
ehm!! good morning
lol,how are you doing?how have you been?
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,how are you doing?how have you been?
iv been doing great, iv been waiting 4 u, where did u go to?
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
iv been doing great, iv been waiting 4 u, where did u go to?
oh! really?i went to the library to read,i have a test on friday,thanks for your concern.
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:
oh! really?i went to the library to read,i have a test on friday,thanks for your concern.
hmm thats very good of u, ure a good student, lemme guess ure studying banking or accounting
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
hmm thats very good of u, ure a good student, lemme guess ure studying banking or accounting
no,statistics
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:
no,statistics
hmmm dat means ure a good mathematician, i dread dat course, i dnt like it.
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
hmmm dat means ure a good mathematician, i dread dat course, i dnt like it.
really?but i love it,it's an interesting course

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When She Leaves U For Another Guy And U Want To Drink Urself To Death(photo) / I’m A Slut, And I Thoroughly Enjoy It / Women Are The Cause Of Persistent Violence In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.