Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? (2665 Views)

My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
As for me,i listen to celine dion songs,and apply treatments on my face to avoid acnes,what about you?
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
Trust Me you don't wanna know.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
I read my bible, pray, take off everything on me then turn the music on.
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Rub my d!ck till my eyes get heavy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
at least you're being honest.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

at least you're being honest.
Honesty pays! smiley cool
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
Honesty pays! smiley cool
. . . . yeah it does. your siggy tells quite a story.
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
well, i brush me teeth, put on my night gown or rather pijamas, put on d little music player with cool blues playing, enta my bed and log into facebuk nd start chatting with cindy then b4 i know iv slept only to wake up in d morning nd c facebuk text of cindy like hello prosper!! hw u there? are u there? then lol uve slept, then goodnight love.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
I look for where coke is Being sniffed > I Take a sniff > my Brain hibernates > Off I goundecided.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
I don't have a routine..

I usually sleep off while chatting
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Lordprez: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
watch a comedy series like big bang theory, how I met ur mum etc... it reliefs me of all the sh!t the day brought

sadly I'm running outta seriescry
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
RexKex:
I look for where coke is Being sniffed > I Take a sniff > my Brain hibernates > Off I goundecided.
and if you don't find any coke, you'd sniff powder ?
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by cruzita(f): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
I pray,post on all topics on nairaland then sleeeeeeeeep
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

and if you don't find any coke, you'd sniff powder ?
They've never been a shortage of coke.. undecided
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
RexKex:
They've never been a shortage of coke.. undecided
oh the City never sleeps huh.
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Zico0(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
I get on the bed and I have to go to the gym and then I will be there for me to come over and over again and again and again and again and again

Just hit the suggestions on your keypad, see what sentence it'll come up with
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by myfantasies(f): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Take my bath by 10pm

Browse the Internet, den listen to R&B
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . oh the City never sleeps huh.
grin
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by OreoPaschal(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
I don't have a routine..

I usually sleep off while chatting
Do you have another life outside nairaland? #no offence
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
RexKex:
grin
. . . . in Acehood's voice, welcome to the city were they selling narcotics !
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
OreoPaschal:

Do you have another life outside nairaland? #no offence
undecided wouldn't have taken it as offensive..

But No, I do not have a life outside Nairaland. Not because of anything apart from the fact that I'm not a human, I'm actually a test run programming by_seun with artificial intelligence designed to chat like a normal person.. Currently running on the Nigerian ET code..

Mr Oreopaschal.. Thank you for asking the question smiley

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

in Acehood's voice, welcome to the city were they selling narcotics !
Yea acehood... nigga wack though.

jah bless the city .... long live the coke, the Weed and the liquorgrin
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by jonaifame22(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
U want to hear me say that I masturb8 bf I sleep rai?
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
hmmm,true talk.
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
Trust Me you don't wanna know.
plsss,tell me,i want to know.
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I read my bible, pray, take off everything on me then turn the music on.
hmmm,including your underwear?
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Phikom(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Puffs weed...
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Julianne10:
plsss,tell me,i want to know.
. . . . you can't handle it, ma'am.
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
saintloveren:
well, i brush me teeth, put on my night gown or rather pijamas, put on d little music player with cool blues playing, enta my bed and log into facebuk nd start chatting with cindy then b4 i know iv slept only to wake up in d morning nd c facebuk text of cindy like hello prosper!! hw u there? are u there? then lol uve slept, then goodnight love.
lol,lover man.
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Julianne10:
hmmm,including your underwear?
don't you know what 'EVERYTHING' means? undecided
Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
RexKex:
Yea acehood... nigga wack though.
jah bless the city .... long live the coke, the Weed and the liquorgrin
. . . . #smiles, more liquor barman !

1 Like

Re: What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? by blackjack21(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Remove holy spirit from me body by smoking weed and having excruciating profound seax

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is My Eye Color? / Is MouthAction Not Dirty And Can Cause Sickness? / Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.