Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) (75684 Views)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / Rich Guy Iceprince's Girlfriend Cheated On Him With Shares Revealing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:10am On Jan 20, 2016
Favolly:

Okay....

So your last paragraph just made me realize that it's pointless trying to make you see what I'm saying

I mean, with such mentality....

*Sighs

You have a legit point but it goes with a woman respecting herself. If this man knows the mother of his baby will leave him and Sue him for Child support, he will behave himself. If the woman has no respect for herself, then she deserves what she gets.

My boss wife is so pretty, I avoid looking at her. I do not want to fall for her by mistake. Even her husband knows she is so beautiful.

Yet she eats all the thrash he serves her instead of leaving the Thrash for LAWMA. He continues having his mistresses in different hotels and she continues tolerating it. Who is to blame? Her of course.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 20, 2016
danbrowndmf:
This is a man who has everything to keep a woman..currently going to heartbreak here from a careless woman who cheated on him,yet he went ahead to defend her...yet some she-goat will come here & be insulting men of not been faithful.

IcePrince Performed in 27countries within two years (2011-2013)..The highest earning african rapper in 2013,african most successful rapper at the moment.he drives a bently worth 35m with a range rover worth 15m.... What else do you girls really want? Please tell me..

All you are saying is Hes the most successful rapper in 2013. He drives this.. he owns that...but ask this question, is she the one driving his bentley? Or range rover?.
Does he sponsor her trips abroad? Did he invest in her education? Because he sang a song for her means he has done the unimaginable abi?
Dont get me wrong, am not supporting maimi dating a married man for benefits..

I simply feel this hype that ice prince is so famous and rich, which i know he has tried in that aspect, but the issue is how does it rub off on her?
Except displaying her on his video. Thats all.... because if not Ice prince close friends or family no for let us hear word on the amount of money he spends on her.
Ice prince word of advice: go for grounded and natural simple ladies.. u will thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 20, 2016
danbrowndmf:
This is a man who has everything to keep a woman..currently going to heartbreak here from a careless woman who cheated on him,yet he went ahead to defend her...yet some she-goat will come here & be insulting men of not been faithful.

IcePrince Performed in 27countries within two years (2011-2013)..[s]The highest earning african rapper in 2013,african most successful rapper at the moment[/s].he drives a bently worth 35m with a range rover worth 15m.... What else do you girls really want? Please tell me..

just a mean dlck in their mouth and they will shut da fuuckk up angry

blockprince is high on the girl's mentrual fluid

datsall.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:13am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

I don't think that is the issue here. The issue is whether or not she is double dating?

From what I read, she went to France with Akin while she was dating Ice Prince. She is double dating and Ice Prince is too blind to see. Love can scatter brain.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

From what I read, she went to France with Akin while she was dating Ice Prince. She is double dating and Ice Prince is too blind to see. Love can scatter brain.

Hmmmm

And you believed it?

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by DrinkWater10: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2016
valencia25:
I don't even trust HOES talkless of girls generally grin

Trust girls at your own peril, team f.uck anything like KingTom does

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Favolly(f): 12:19am On Jan 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You have a legit point but it goes with a woman respecting herself. If this man knows the mother of his baby will leave him and Sue him for Child support, he will behave himself. If the woman has no respect for herself, then she deserves what she gets.
So what you're saying is if he doesn't respect her enough to do what he did, it's because she has no self-respect??

That's like saying 'If he's beating her, it's because she's weak and soft and it's her fault' undecided

It's a flawed logic. Also, it doesn't make it right undecided

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:20am On Jan 20, 2016
During the festive season, one of my relatives ran from one village to another. It was late, around 11:45pm. I stopped this young man on the way and asked him why he was running on the road so late in the night. He said he got information that a man was sleeping with his girlfriend. A girl he loves so much.

I said if it is confirmed, he should dump the girl and move on. This guy turned to me and said, "You have never been in Love."

Leave Love for Ice Love.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by tayorx(m): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Relationship doesn't worth it. I'd rather invest in olosho than 1 f**kin gal forming holy... Nona dem hoes is loyal
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2016
Favolly:

So what you're saying is if he doesn't respect her enough to do what he did, it's because she has no self-respect??

That's like saying 'If he's beating her, it's because she's weak and soft and it's her fault' undecided

It's a flawed logic. Also, it doesn't make it right undecided

It does not make it right but the woman sticking with a man who does not respect her and beats her, takes the blame. If she is okay with it, who are we to complain.

If Ice Prince is okay with his girlfriend being a mistress while dating him, who are we to complain.

Maima gets the bash for lying.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by kingdong(m): 12:25am On Jan 20, 2016
My problem is with Ice Prince who is a combination of pure maga, mumu and mugu, what do u call such a nasty one chance?

Scientific research has proven that this is because he has sucked too much of korkormikorkor and has drowned in the bermuda triangle of karashika. Deliverance mode must be activated firrrreee!!

Guys use this one learn lesson, be careful who's, what, where, why, when and even how you suck!

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:26am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Hmmmm

And you believed it?

Unless the pictures are fake, which clearly are not, it is true. Akin has a lot of pictures to prove his point. He has uploaded pictures to prove they went to France together and Maima uploaded some herself.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Unless the pictures are fake, which clearly are not, it is true. Akin has a lot of pictures to prove his point. He has uploaded pictures to prove they went to France together and Maima uploaded some herself.

Can you hear yourself?
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:31am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Can you hear yourself?

The pictures are not fake. She went to France with him. So what part of the story do I need to hear again? She went to France with Akin and did not touch him?
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by CoCoLav(f): 12:34am On Jan 20, 2016
How exactly is she sleeping with two guys at the same time? That is so twisted!
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The pictures are not fake. She went to France with him. So what part of the story do I need to hear again? She went to France with Akin and did not touch him.

What has Akin sais concerning this issue?
What has she said?
What has Iceprince said?
What is compromising about the pictures?

She went to France with him and uploaded the pictures even when she knew that it might compromise her relationship with iceprince. She didn't stop there o, she went ahead to declare her love on that same account?

It is either she is very stupid or y'all are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by cybriz82(m): 12:37am On Jan 20, 2016
Yes I agreed with u bt Yet ur mum n sis r frm nigeria too ryt? N beside u b olodo read up again maima abi na mama emma dem dey call d girl sef.she is a ghanian nt naija.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Favolly(f): 12:37am On Jan 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

It does not make it right but the woman sticking with a man who does not respect her and beats her, takes the blame. If she is okay with it, who are we to complain.

If Ice Prince is okay with his girlfriend being a mistress while dating him, who are we to complain.

Maima gets the bash for lying.
Yes, Maima gets bashed for lying, I'm not disagreeing with that

But Mr Akin should equally be bashed for being shameless. His shameful behaviour is very independent of his wife's self-respect (Or lack of it as you say).

His children will grow up and read about their father. Do you think their mother's self-respect would be the issue then?

Akin is an hypocrite! He cannot come and cry on social media that a single girl swindled him and expect us to be sympathetic towards him. All I'm saying!
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 20, 2016
CoCoLav:
How exactly is she sleeping with two guys at the same time? That is so twisted!

I am curious o

Why do you want to do your PhD

I haven't been able to sleep well since I read that part sad
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 20, 2016
kaziblake:
your girlfriend is the hoe.
Anupama.

Well said my sister. smiley
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:41am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

What has Akin sais concerning this issue?
What has she said?
What has Iceprince said?
What is compromising about the pictures?

She went to France with him and uploaded the pictures even when she knew that it might compromise her relationship with iceprince. She didn't stop there o, she went ahead to declare her love on that same account?

It is either she is very stupid or y'all are stupid.

Ice Prince said Akin is trying to come between him and his girl. There is a flowing River of Ice Prince tweets on this matter.

Akin said she is his chick and posted proof she was with him in France.

So hence you are so smart, and all are stupid, what do you think she was doing in France with a Married man, dancing Ballet.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Ice Prince said Akin is trying to come between him and his girl. There is a flowing River of Ice Prince tweets on this matter.

Akin said she is his chick and posted proof she was at him in France.

So hence you are so smart, and all are stupid, what do you think she was doing in France with a Married man, dancing Ballet.

Where are the Iceprince tweets?
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 20, 2016
In this life, it's good to be yourself. Let people accept you as you are, pretence is a sin against self.
Many people don't know this.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:47am On Jan 20, 2016
Favolly:

Yes, Maima gets bashed for lying, I'm not disagreeing with that

But Mr Akin should equally be bashed for being shameless. His shameful behaviour is very independent of his wife's self-respect (Or lack of it as you say).

His children will grow up and read about their father. Do you think their mother's self-respect would be the issue then?

Akin is an hypocrite! He cannot come and cry on social media that a single girl swindled him and expect us to be sympathetic towards him. All I'm saying!

Few, if any will feel sympathetic to him. I hate men who disrespect their girlfriends, talk less of their wives.

He is wrong but I doubt the talk would be the same if Maima was not acting all innocent in this. I also believe if the wife was a woman who will not tolerate a philandering husband, I do not think he will have the guts to act in such irritating manner.

Women give these kind of men the power to act this way. Self respect will bring these kind of men to their knees. Unfortunately, a lot of our women worship money and allow men treat them like thrash.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Akin said she is his chick and posted proof she was at him in France.

She dey dare to differ

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:50am On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by CoCoLav(f): 12:51am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am curious o

Why do you want to do your PhD

I haven't been able to sleep well since I read that part sad

I haven't been able to sleep well too but if I don't do it now, I might as well kiss it good bye...
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 20, 2016
CoCoLav:

I haven't been able to sleep well too but if I don't do it now, I might as well kiss it good bye...

You haven't answered the why?

Are you planning on going into academics?
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

https://www.nairaland.com/2876419/maima-not-guilty-ice-prince#42128420

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/iceprince-zamani-defends-his-girl-maima.html

I apologize but it hasn't answered the question of when they went to France or where the guy actually claimed that they were dating.

Akin merely uploaded their pictures which he took dow almost immediately (that was what I have read about him)

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by CoCoLav(f): 12:57am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

You haven't answered the why?

Are you planning on going into academics?

I don't know what I'm gonna do yet...academics or practice. Been spending a lot of time in court and I'm not sure if that's what I wanna do anymore.

I need some more time to figure out where my life is headed and a PhD kind of gives me the best of both worlds -academics (teaching assistantship) and practice (working part time) then at the end I get to choose.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 20, 2016
CoCoLav:

I kind of feel like my brain is my most valuable asset and I intend to utilize it to its full potential...that's the first why

I don't know what I'm gonna do yet...academics or practice. Been spending a lot of time in court and I'm not sure if that's what I wanna do anymore.

I need some more time to figure out where my life is headed and a PhD kind of gives me the best of both worlds -academics (teaching assistantship) and practice (working part time) then at the end I get to choose.

Lucky you, you are making me jealous of your brain o.

I wish you the best. You should have to come to the UKsad

My dad said the same thing too but I am sure that I do not want to lecture.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by eterisan(m): 1:02am On Jan 20, 2016
OKorowanta:
Women sha
My fiancée? Hmm
di one she did to me dis xmas is enough to break us up.
Very similar to ice prince's wahala but base on say I be angel,I just pity foram as she also knew dat Americana b4 me.
D annoying tin is she even warned me one hour ago dat d day she'll catch me wit a girl,there will be fire!
I just dey look her dey laff
I can drop her anytime and forget dat marriage I'm promising her.
threatening me!
Dem Neva telam say I be old warri.
I fit blow tools for twenty people face at once.
My love for her don even reduce wit 58%.
I go shock her,she go fear.
okorowanta simelly bia bia 7 days akamu e nr de sour... If u b old warri u go understand.. Smiles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.