Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) (75661 Views)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / Rich Guy Iceprince's Girlfriend Cheated On Him With Shares Revealing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:08am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

I apologize but it hasn't answered the question of when they went to France or where the guy actually claimed that they were dating.

Akin merely uploaded their pictures which he took dow almost immediately (that was what I have read about him)

I get your point but this whole stuff started from a tweet from another person pointing out that Maima was cheating with Akin. Then all hell let lose.

What I do not get is what Akin wants from this. He is married and the young lady is clearly in love with Ice Prince. Why not move on and leave the chick.

The pictures at Akin's place in France, I can not find time stamps.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I get your point but this whole stuff started from a tweet from another person pointing out that Maima was cheating with Akin. Then all hell let lose.

What I do not get is what Akin wants from this. He is married and the young lady is clearly in love with Ice Prince. Why not move on and leave the chick.

The pictures at Akin's place in France, I can not find time stamps.

He could have been a stooge
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:13am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

He could have been a stooge

Not really a stooge because Ice Prince's tweets says differently. Ice Prince said he is a married man trying to come between him and the girl. So it is not a case of a stooge.

He also tweeted that Akin is uploading more pictures. That is the married man. From Ice Prince tweets, he believes is Akin releasing the French pics.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by CoCoLav(f): 1:19am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Lucky you, you are making me jealous of your brain o.

I wish you the best. You should have to come to the UKsad

My dad said the same thing too but I am sure that I do not want to lecture.

UK was a possibility but I had to decline. You should leave the option of lecturing open though...you never know where the wind of tide will blow you (I guess that's how it's said?)
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by kaziblake(f): 1:31am On Jan 20, 2016
evegran:

Well said my sister. smiley
thanks smiley
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by henryhemon(m): 1:39am On Jan 20, 2016
When Chris Brown said this hoes and girls aren't loyal. ....some people thought it was a joke.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by henryhemon(m): 1:42am On Jan 20, 2016
Amelian:

All you are saying is Hes the most successful rapper in 2013. He drives this.. he owns that...but ask this question, is she the one driving his bentley? Or range rover?.
Does he sponsor her trips abroad? Did he invest in her education? Because he sang a song for her means he has done the unimaginable abi?
Dont get me wrong, am not supporting maimi dating a married man for benefits..

I simply feel this hype that ice prince is so famous and rich, which i know he has tried in that aspect, but the issue is how does it rub off on her?
Except displaying her on his video. Thats all.... because if not Ice prince close friends or family no for let us hear word on the amount of money he spends on her.
Ice prince word of advice: go for grounded and natural simple ladies.. u will thank me later.

So everyone brag about spending on a lady after break up?

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by kaziblake(f): 1:43am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Can you see his logic

Let's blame the wife and the gf but not the manundecided

I swear some people should have been aborted
lmao cheesy
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by abbiecutie(f): 1:53am On Jan 20, 2016
thank you my brother cause i just dey vibrate reading comments from guys calling all girls "whores" if una fall victim it means say you no shine ur eyes well in d first place...

Dongreat:

Oboy calm down abeg. Some are very loyal. Trust me. But if you say 99.99% are confused then you have my support
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by abbiecutie(f): 1:57am On Jan 20, 2016
it's not always about the money, put differently its not about money alone" if one guy get money and no get my time na to waka na. it simply means one thing...he thinks his money can get him everything which is so not true

danbrowndmf:
This is a man who has everything to keep a woman..currently going to heartbreak here from a careless woman who cheated on him,yet he went ahead to defend her...yet some she-goat will come here & be insulting men of not been faithful.

IcePrince Performed in 27countries within two years (2011-2013)..The highest earning african rapper in 2013,african most successful rapper at the moment.he drives a bently worth 35m with a range rover worth 15m.... What else do you girls really want? Please tell me..
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:05am On Jan 20, 2016
luxury0701:
Ice prince o ja rara.
omo o dun gan sha
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by abbiecutie(f): 2:19am On Jan 20, 2016
I'm guessing "the vows" are the only reason why that woman would still remain such marriage because she should be submissive and don't forget God does not permit divorce...

TheGoodJoe:

You have a legit point but it goes with a woman respecting herself. If this man knows the mother of his baby will leave him and Sue him for Child support, he will behave himself. If the woman has no respect for herself, then she deserves what she gets.

My boss wife is so pretty, I avoid looking at her. I do not want to fall for her by mistake. Even her husband knows she is so beautiful.

Yet she eats all the thrash he serves her instead of leaving the Thrash for LAWMA. He continues having his mistresses in different hotels and she continues tolerating it. Who is to blame? Her of course.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by niggi4life(m): 2:33am On Jan 20, 2016
dapsoneh:
By the time d guy post naked pix of her, ice prince's eyes go clear
Hahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Seventeen(f): 3:06am On Jan 20, 2016
I dont really care about d story... But all these comments about all women being hoes and cheats ee doo abeg. Menii, na huna loyal? Abeggiiii.... Hif una wan hinsult d girl, hinsult d girl.. Make huna no hinsult us, we nor follow her snap pishure wit mr Akin.

6 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by morganwizzy55(m): 3:13am On Jan 20, 2016
Women got Nutting to offer if not Bleep, na so one tell me say she love me with her whole life and she can never cheat on m, as I tell her say I'm leaving the country, she was sad but I never knew that she was happy cos I will give her a lot of space, I off ma fone patapata but she no know say na strap I set for am, omo na so I discover say na one mumu guy this bae they follow and dey go sleep for him house, since then I withdraw
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 3:15am On Jan 20, 2016
This girl is just a disgusting fellow. How can you date a married man? Have you no fear of God? Na wa o. On top that, you want to come and still scam another man. My dear #foreveralone is your name, if at this age you have not still realised the meaning of COMMITTED RELATIONSHIOP. *walks out angrily*

God help your future partners.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 3:17am On Jan 20, 2016
henryhemon:
When Chris Brown said this hoes and girls aren't loyal. ....some people thought it was a joke.

The same Chris Brown that is also a girlfriend beater and has a baby mama and child he rarely cares about. Na wa for your role models o.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 3:18am On Jan 20, 2016
searchiing4love:
99.99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE WHOORES undecided QUOTE ME ANYWHERE undecided

With this attitude you will "search for love" a loooooong time.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 3:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Dongreat:

Oboy calm down abeg. Some are very loyal. Trust me. But if you say 99.99% are confused then you have my support

Check your statement again. It reeks of ignorance. Correct it.[url]
Dongreat:

Check your statement again. It reeks of ignorance. Correct it.[/url]
Dongreat:

Check your statement again. It reeks of ignorance. Correct it. you're generalizing.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 3:23am On Jan 20, 2016
Love Machine:
Every girl tend to stylishly introduce their male friends as cousins,nephew and uncles to the boyfriends.In actual fact,the uncles or cousins may be her bf or sugardaddy as well.I know a girl who was dating my friend back then.Anytime we were strolling,she would be waving at guyz and be telling me they were her brothers friends.I don't see those dudes with her brothers.She keeps boyfriends like clothes.That is the trick ice prince's gf is playing with him by referring to that dude she took photos with as her inlaw.

"EVERY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! Nairaland guys no go kill person. pls you are generalizing. correct your statement fast!

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by henryhemon(m): 3:27am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

The same Chris Brown that is also a girlfriend beater and has a baby mama and child he rarely cares about. Na wa for your role models o.

You sure don't know Chris Brown,doesn't care about his child? Girl you know not plus he isn't my role model. Truth is you ladies cannot be satisfied and can never be loyal,its isn't about money nor happiness as you all claim,God gave eve everything she wanted but she choosed Apple. That's what ladies are about like eve.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by morganwizzy55(m): 3:28am On Jan 20, 2016
Women got Nutting to offer if not Bleep, na so one tell me say she love me with her whole life and she can never cheat on m, as I tell her say I'm leaving the country, she was sad but I never knew that she was happy cos I will give her a lot of space, I off ma fone patapata but she no know say na strap I set for am, omo na so I discover say na one mumu guy this bae they follow and dey go sleep for him house, since then I withdraw.. When I come back, as i return home I bring Bible and asked her to swear if she didn't cheat on m since I left, omo na so this gal swear sotee she wanted to convince m o, na that day I discover say, the no 1 liers na woman...she can even tell 29 guys say she love them cos love word has turn to normal word. But the bae na only one person dey her mind.. That ice prince gf fit love am naturally, maybe she is dating that akin for money and not ending anywhere in future, while sleeping with ice prince mean she felt for him. Media sabi break celebrity up in relationship, na so dey do 9ice till he divorce him pretty wife and others too, ice price no mind this people wey o get work, some na pay dem dey pay them to break celeb r-ship tru media
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 3:30am On Jan 20, 2016
danbrowndmf:
This is a man who has everything to keep a woman..currently going to heartbreak here from a careless woman who cheated on him,yet he went ahead to defend her...yet some she-goat will come here & be insulting men of not been faithful.

IcePrince Performed in 27countries within two years (2011-2013)..The highest earning african rapper in 2013,african most successful rapper at the moment.he drives a bently worth 35m with a range rover worth 15m.... What else do you girls really want? Please tell me..

Your statement lacks coherence. The two statements are not even mutual. Are you saying that because she cheated on Ice Prince then men cannot be unfaithful?? Because that sounds utterly silly. One thing does not negate another.

I am not here to defend her. Infact I hate with all my heart any woman who dates a married man because she is destroying not just his marriage but scarring his wife and children for life. But what does his wealth have to do with anything? Even she does not leave because of cheating, a woman who wants to leave will leave no matter.

Leave all that money matter and face the salient issue. Is she retard.ed or just plain evil? Why date a married man? Why date him and Ice Prince together?
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 3:33am On Jan 20, 2016
Love Machine:
It could be the runs girl swindled him.Didn't she know he was married before she dated him? u

I ain't defending her and will never defend her

But he is the one with the marriage vows?
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 3:40am On Jan 20, 2016
henryhemon:

You sure don't know Chris Brown,doesn't care about his child? Girl you know not plus he isn't my role model. Truth is you ladies cannot be satisfied and can never be loyal,its isn't about money nor happiness as you all claim,God gave eve everything she wanted but she choosed Apple. That's what ladies are about like eve.

Pls don't quote the bible. That book also mandates stoning for adultery. So the Mr Akin you're supporting would have been executed. Secondly, I remember that it was not only Eve who ate that apple o. Seriously that story is almost as real as tortoise broke his back falling from the sky or something.

Hahahahaha Google is your friend. Look up the comments Chris Brown made about his baby. And how he never seems to be around them or participate in their life much.

I see you tactfully evaded the Chris Brown girlfriend-beater part. Are you ashamed the person you're quoting as if his words are bible scripture can be associated with such an act?

Pls don't act like being discontent with life is exclusive to women. Abi where you sleeping when all those threads about cheating husband's were all over the main page or do you have selective amnesia?

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 3:43am On Jan 20, 2016
tottinova:
The girl na blind, deaf and dumb
Can't she fight for herself if the akin is lying??

Rubbish

I don't want to pass judgement too quickly. But something tells me she is guilty. I hope for the sake of Mr Akin's wife and kids it is not true.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 3:46am On Jan 20, 2016
tivta:

Abeggi, do you know if the wife married him cause of his money? Seems you don't know most Nigerian women, they don't care as long as there is money...

Pls have a little sense. Just small will not hurt you. Even she married him for the money do you think all her emotions and feelings fly out the window? Most of these women don't stay in abusive marriages or relationship essentially for the money but for their children. If the money will allow their children to feed well, have a roof over their heads and have access to the best education. Then they will stay.

Pls talk like someone who understands the society you live in ok.

3 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by tottinova: 3:47am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

I don't want to pass judgement too quickly. But something tells meshe is guilty. I hope for the sake of Mr Akins wifeba and kids it is not true.

Exactly Same thing I had in mjnd.
For Mr akin to post three photo on insta, his wife isn't a social media person.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 3:54am On Jan 20, 2016
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Fact!!!
[/size]

tivta that is why I am trying to be. a professional in my field and earn much more money so a man will bring to the table loyalty and commitment not one " I am paying for you" nonsense. Because then I'll be a able to take of my needs, so the question will be 'You as a man, what are you bringing into my life?' *wink you garrit.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Onliie(m): 3:55am On Jan 20, 2016
Favolly:
What I find absolutely disgusting in this whole episode is the fact that everyone, including the female bloggers, are bashing Maima but no one is touching on the fact that it is a MARRIED MAN that is calling her out. This as*hole is calling her out for cheating and the whole world is crucifying this girl instead of shaming the bastard. Yes, sleeping with married men is repulsive, but more so on the man who made the VOWS. Shame this Akin idiot!!

I find it really disgusting that this man has so little respect for his wife and kids, that he would descend so low as to humiliate a single girl on social media and destroy her relationship, just because she has chosen to move on with her life. This man is humiliating his wife publicly by dragging a woman that is not his wife with a single guy and you all are hailing him like he is doing something right.

Or is it that you people are not seeing what I am seeing?? embarassed embarassed

A MARRIED man is calling a single girl whom he is doing runs with a cheat!

This is so sad!
The married cheater man is a better human than you will ever be. He was honest about it all, but Maima professes her love for ice prince almost on daily basis yet cheating on him like no tomorrow. Please tell me, is that not an insult on love itself. If you are bad, let the whole world know you are rather than claiming what you're not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.