Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex (3768 Views)

Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did / Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) / Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2016

Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by Destined2win: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Well I have nothing to say here , just that when I come out for the fulfillment of our deal, ensure that you grab your destiny in your hands.

Watch out for my Presidency!
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by Young03(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wetin concern me?
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by vault(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
next time she will make inquiries b4 going down on that D grin

1 Like

Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by kristen12(f): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
SMH undecided undecided undecided
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by cruzita(f): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
so make we help u thank God abi
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by adonbilivit: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
just had sex with my girl for the first time last week and she is already claiming to be pregnant for me. my own don finish? abeg tell me"NO"

1 Like

Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by ikeno(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Truly the lord is your strength.But,next time the devil will be your downfall.
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
shocked shocked shocked

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/babe-caught-cheating-with-another.html

later they will be singing that its only men that are promiscuous. This one was obviously not dating the guy. she just went to nack. smh

1 Like

Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by myfantasies(f): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
vault:
next time she will make inquiries b4 going down on that D grin
Wat if she has made enquiries nd d guy lied dat he is single

Guys do a lot u know

2 Likes

Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by Ginaz(f): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm not surprise, nothing new again In this world. undecided
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by vault(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat if she has made enquiries nd d guy lied dat he is single

Guys do a lot u know

you know u girls av ur ways of finding out secrets........ if she asks, he will lie 4 sure now so she has to find out by other means
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 20, 2016
Ginaz:
I'm not surprise, nothing new again In this world. undecided
somthings are still new.
On my way back from work xtday, a lady approached me, chyk me and offered me 10k just to take me home and gonk me. Datz new#
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by myfantasies(f): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2016
vault:

you know u girls av ur ways of finding out secrets........ if she asks, he will lie 4 sure now so she has to find out by other means
Nd how will she find out?

By going through his phone, which i am sure dat needs a password, or by going through his personal things, asking his neighbors, friends

U r forgetting dat u guys have sugar-coated tongue, he might end up denying, lying about it if she finds out
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by vault(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd how will she find out?

By going through his phone, which i am sure dat needs a password, or by going through his personal things, asking his neighbors, friends

U r forgetting dat u guys have sugar-coated tongue, he might end up denying, lying about it if she finds out

u re right...... guys are bad but in cases like that you just av to be extra vigilant.
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by myfantasies(f): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
vault:

u re right...... guys are bad but in cases like that you just av to be extra vigilant.
True

But most guys are pro
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by vault(m): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
myfantasies:
True

But most guys are pro

lol I think you're talking from experience..... and if am right, then guys are truely bad.... with a girl as pretty as u are?
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by prettyjo(f): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by myfantasies(f): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
vault:

lol I think you're talking from experience..... and if am right, then guys are truely bad.... with a girl as pretty as u are?
U r funny
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
anything is news this days
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by Smellymouth: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
D rate gehs fvck these days ehn, it's so alarming shocked cheesy
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by IamLEGEND1: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
So how this one take konsyn us?
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by vault(m): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
myfantasies:
U r funny

seriously I just hate it when guys disrespect pretty girls..... cos I have a passion for appreciating fine girls..... eg myfantasies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by potbelly(m): 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
adonbilivit... cheesy
adonbilivit:
just had sex with my girl for the first time last week and she is already claiming to be pregnant for me. my own don finish? abeg telle "NO"
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by myfantasies(f): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
vault:

seriously I just hate it when guys disrespect pretty girls..... cos I have a passion for appreciating fine girls..... eg myfantasies cheesy
Tanks
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by CaroLyner(f): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hmm.Nigerian girls arent shy to talk about sex anymore.
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by Mrbigman1(m): 3:05am On Jan 22, 2016
adonbilivit:
just had sex with my girl for the first time last week and she is already claiming to be pregnant for me. my own don finish? abeg tell me"NO"

I she from ekitti?
Re: Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex by adonbilivit: 6:34am On Jan 22, 2016
Mrbigman1:

I she from ekitti?
nah, ondo state

(1) (Reply)

She Calls Me Her Husband / If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? / Pretty Ghanaian Star With Massive Butt Is Causing Commotion Online (photos+video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.