Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did (24364 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Priscy01(f): 3:05am On Apr 03, 2018
A beautiful lady on twitter @kaira_kaisha, took to the micro-blogging platform to narrate what she did after she was stood up by her date.

The plot twist is unexpected.

Read the lady's tweet below;
"So I was supposed to be going on a date last night with a boy that I’ve been talking to for 9 months.

We always spoke about having an evening breakfast so I found the diner - sells breakfast all day.

I got there first so I ordered our meals, he said he was 5 minutes away.

Our food came so I’m sitting there with both plates but no date.

5 more minutes go by and it’s been almost an hour since he said he’s 5 mins away so I call him - no answer

I called him again, FaceTimed him, texted him, snapped him, emailed him, my spaced him - no response

Eventually I realised he blocked me ☹️ and he was just messing around for 9 months cos men are trash

Went home with a full belly and a full takeaway box which I gave to my boyfriend"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/beautiful-lady-narrates-what-she-did-after-she-was-stood-up-by-her-supposed-date.html

7 Likes

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by kenness(m): 4:50am On Apr 03, 2018
U had a boyfriend and u still went out on a date with another person

Women

FTC for the first time

Praise the lord sombori

205 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Olifiz(m): 4:58am On Apr 03, 2018
Surprisingly it might be ur boyfriend playin a fast one on you. He now knows u are a cheat. Watch urself turn into a side chick. Still he got a free meal.

279 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by fiizznation: 5:17am On Apr 03, 2018
So you have a BF and you still wanted to have a date with another man you probably have never met? Simply because he must have told you he is rich or one of those lies young men tell ladies. Young Nigerian ladies, please where is your worth?

You love material things tooooo much

Promiscuity is your 2nd sobriquet

You love everything for free

You are always ready to cheat

Your dictionary has nothing like love in it again

Most of you are lazy bums.

My Nigerian young ladies, you are not in this world to get handouts from your male counterparts, there is also greatness built in you, explore/wake that greatness in you. Don't always allow material things redefine and define you.

Wake up Nigerian ladies because you will be mothers, mothers of our nation.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38am On Apr 03, 2018
I'm very sure your date is your 'boyfriend'!

Did you just say 'men are trash'?!

You are the trash here young gal!

157 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by ubunja(m): 5:52am On Apr 03, 2018
lol look at these guys raining curses on the girl. if they knew anything about the Red Pill or bothered to read Ubunja's Miseducations they would know women DONT WAIT TO BE SINGLE FIRST TO LOOK FOR THE NEXT BF. guys need to get that thru their skulls. alas when we write on these matters these losers are the first ones to call us woman-haters......stupid.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Preshy561(f): 6:34am On Apr 03, 2018
that guy may just be impersonating someone's picture as his dp,lool. thank your stars you had the money to pay for the stuff you ordered.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by mespusinglez(m): 6:42am On Apr 03, 2018
You're Not Even Ashamed of yourself...By Saying You Even Have A Boyfriend....Girls Are Really Bitches

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by partnerbiz4: 6:51am On Apr 03, 2018
this lass is shameless...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
that guy may just be impersonating someone's picture as his dp,lool.
thank your stars you had the money to pay for the stuff you ordered.

You know girls overseas are hardworking and independent, they foot most of their bills themselves and 98% of them date for love, they don't care if he is rich or poor, what matters is the love and connection they share, not like majority of you Nigerian girls who are very lazy and want to hook up a rich guy through alll means, so yes she had the money to pay because she works I'm sure you wouldn't have been able to pay because you are broke and I'm sure you have no job.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by OnyeJombo: 6:54am On Apr 03, 2018
lipsrsealed
You already had a bf com day roam about.
Receive sense.....
undecided

11 Likes

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Preshy561(f): 6:55am On Apr 03, 2018
Ire2:

You know girls overseas are hardworking and independent, they foot most of their bills themselves and 98% of them date for love, they don't care if he is rich or poor, what matters is the love and connection they share, not like majority of you Nigerian girls who are very lazy and want to hook up a rich guy through alll means, so yes she had the money to pay because she works I'm sure you wouldn't have been able to pay because you are broke and I'm sure you have no job.
What's this rubbish??

better respect your inner man this morning sad

10 Likes

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Preshy561(f): 6:56am On Apr 03, 2018
OnyeJombo:
lipsrsealed You already had a bf com day roam about. Receive sense..... undecided
are you 100% faithful to your girlfriend?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:58am On Apr 03, 2018
Ire2:

Tuale my Boss ,you nailed her well but abeg which savagery school you went to cos i want join

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2018
Artzdanielsz:

Tuale my Boss ,you nailed her well but abeg which savagery school you went to cos i want join

Hahahaha baba na Yoruba demon school grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Achillesdam500(m): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2018
angry
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Sugar97(f): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2018
Lol

Happy birthday DanXplore!
I hope that today marks for you the beginning of a super-duper year smiley smiley
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by olowobaba10: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2018
WHO IS THIS ATTENTION SEEKER AGAIN? PLEASE SHOVE UP YOUR UNCOOKED LIES, WE ARE NO LONGER KIDS.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by RogueX: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2018
what?

It better be a joke

Going on a date while keeping a man at home, still has mind to say men are trash.

Maybe he even found out and decided to waste your time. It might even be the boyfriend

#womenarescum

12 Likes

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by SEMO007(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2018
So if someone has a boyfriend she can't have a date with someone else

I tiya for some people

1 Like

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by CheedyJ(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2018
She said men are trash yet she took food home to her boyfriend... Is her bf not a guy ni?mumu gal

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by jeeqaa7(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2018
Asewo... He refused to fall mugu

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by SlimCupid(m): 8:08am On Apr 03, 2018
She says men are trash. God forbids she acquires a boyfriend or a husband. Oh wait...
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by alphaconde(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2018
i wanted to say all girls are trash but i havent met all the girls in the world so i would just safely say this girl is a trash.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by safarigirl(f): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Ire2:

hardworking and independent women grin

Are you talking of the baby mamas that find one rich mugu to carry belle for and then siphon all his money under the guise of child support? Or the ones that marry the sports stars for a short period only to divorce him and take half his wealth that she never worked a dime for?

If all these abroad girls mean you ehn, you go know say Naija girls never learn karashika work

They work very hard for their money, e no easy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by EmmyDJourno: 8:18am On Apr 03, 2018
Egbamiiiiii ooo lipsrsealed

She took it home to her boyfriend shocked

She even put it on Social Media, he boyfriend must be one of those friend zoned guys that disgrace us men angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by fellom(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2018
That is ladies for you they can date the whole guys in a city and not get caught, thats how they put promiscuity to practice that even after getting married they still get in touch with their Exes and side guyz. All in the name of being a social lady.
kenness:
hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by BlueScholar(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2018
kenness:
hmmmmm
I guess women are all trash too grin
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by CAPSLOCKED: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2018
post=66385537:
I'm very sure your date is your 'boyfriend'!
Did you just say 'men are trash'?!

You are the trash here young gal!

SHE SAID "MEN ARE TRASH".
BUT STILL WENT HOME TO HER "BOYFRIEND".

I'M SURE SHE MISTAKENLY INCLUDED THE "BOYFRIEND" PART. HAHAHA..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by GoldenJAT(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2018
Final Judgement....The guy bleeped up..there is no 2 ways about it.Quite pathetic nigerians will always react negatively 2 almost everyting...it was just a simple date!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by BlueScholar(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2018
ubunja:
lol look at these guys raining curses on the girl. if they knew anything about the Red Pill or bothered to read Ubunja's Miseducations they would know women DONT WAIT TO BE SINGLE FIRST TO LOOK FOR THE NEXT BF. guys need to get that thru their skulls. alas when we write on these matters these losers are the first ones to call us woman-haters......stupid.

Taking the red pill did not make you better than said losers. enlightenment suppose to humble you not make u an egocentric mania

1 Like

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by daclint(m): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2018
See as ur boyfriend take use ur brain, him just set up the date with his guy And you fell right into it, anyways him Don get free meal and the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / 9 Words Used By Women / How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.