Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure (39170 Views)

Oando Declares N4.6bn PAT In H1 2017 / Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by Ramanto(m): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2016
Old man WADA been doing things in old fashioned ways since 320BC
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by Topmaike007(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2016
Pls to browse Unlimited with your mtn pls check my signature
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by Charly68: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2016
The man is a fraud..he thought everybody is a mumu like himself..
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by Walelavender(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2016
Structural Engineer, you don't need to be told that crude oil is the major source of revenue for this country. The downward slide is obviously responsible for low disbursement to States. Now tell me the difference in crude oil price during GEJ ($117/barrel) and PMB ($30/barrel). It's not rocket science. Use moment distribution method to analyse it structurally grin

NB; Ingenuity needed to take us out of the woods
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by REDDEVILS1(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2016
In a few months time, you will look like Olisa metuh. Efcc, food is almost ready
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:44am On Jan 20, 2016
AlPeter:
Who is this guy? What kinda comeback is that? Abeg guy am still being nice oh if somehow like Ugeneukwenu or omenka see that your comment ehn.
Lol. The thing dey pain me die. Make they see am now
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2016
Walelavender:
Structural Engineer, you don't need to be told that crude oil is the major source of revenue for this country. The downward slide is obviously responsible for low disbursement to States. Now tell me the difference in crude oil price during GEJ ($117/barrel) and PMB ($30/barrel). It's not rocket science. Use moment distribution method to analyse it structurally grin

NB; Ingenuity needed to take us out of the woods
Use That same figure to analyse why lass fever has spread to 17 states & still counting. We both know that Nigeria is getting worse.
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by Walelavender(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2016
geloorrrrdd:

Some people would tell me that Buhari is working & stuff. Nigeria is getting worse day by day, thanks to your self acclaimed 'change'.

Me sef go soon commot from Nigeria, make una dey enjoy una Fvcking change.

Down here in Kaduna, Stupid verification was done before salaries were paid, Putting Workers under stress for close to 5hours to get Money they worked for & after Verifying, he then used the money to be giving children free lunch like Food was the main aim of coming to school. Mtchw.

All these APC touts on Nairaland would just sit in their convenient zones & discuss How your President (Not mine) Has been working. Come to the North & see things.

NB: i hardly talk politics
Structural Engineer, you need not to be told that the major source of revenue for this country is crude oil. Obviously , the downward
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by gamaliel121(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2016
geloorrrrdd:

Some people would tell me that Buhari is working & stuff. Nigeria is getting worse day by day, thanks to your self acclaimed 'change'.

Down here in Kaduna, Stupid verification was done before salaries were paid, Putting Workers under stress for close to 5hours to get Money they worked for & after Verifying, he then used the money to be giving children free lunch like Food was the main aim of coming to school. Mtchw.

All these APC touts on Nairaland would just sit in their convenient zones & discuss How your President (Not mine) Has been working. Come to the North & see things.

You my friend is a confused nigga!!!!
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by esaias1(m): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2016
a bridge that will take 18 months to complete... SMH
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by nelsonguru: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2016
Nigeria politicians funny no be small. Just dey do their things anyhow they want.
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by domido(m): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2016
Thereby accumulating debt for the incoming govt.
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by domido(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2016
Thereby accumulating debt for the incoming administration.
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by Walelavender(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2016
geloorrrrdd:

Structural Engineer, you need not to be told that the major source of revenue for this country is crude oil. Obviously , the downward slide of the price in the international market cannot be unconnected to low disbursement to states.
Using Moment distribution Method in structural analysis, decipher the difference between crude oil price during GEJ ($117/barrel) and PMB ($30/barrel ).
grin
More ingenuity needed by our government. Only path to get us out of the woods!
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 20, 2016
HMMMM WADA THANK GOD THAT HE REMOVE YOU GENTLY. NOW KOGI STATE WILL ENJOY... IT’S THE YOUTH TIME TO SHINE AND NO WEAPON FASHION AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER. FAIRPLUS KOWEEEEEEEEEEE AM SO HAPPY GOD THANK YOU
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2016
gamaliel121:

You my friend is a confused nigga!!!!

Lassa fever is now in 17states still counting, Naira is almost 300/$, Salaries are paid 42days instead of 30days, & you still see us in good shape. you be the judge, who is the most confused nigga BTW us?
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by lomprico(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2016
Most of the people attacking this man for this are the same people that supported, praised and voted late audu despite the fact he admitted looting 11billion naira.
Hypocrisy is the order of the day in this shithole of a country. SMDH!
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by goodlifehyd(m): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2016
geloorrrrdd:

so elrufai and Buhari Na the same person Your daftness no be here, why not attack elrufai who made you under go verification just to fish out the ghost workers instead of PMB Abeg go wail for one corner make we see road

1 Like

Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2016
Don't play wit d name of d Lord ur God
OKUCHI11:
that mansion that Jesus is preparing in heaven ... I am sure that PDP members are the ones handling the project ....
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by IkusikaT(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2016
Sammyashol:

Source: http://anambrariansnews.com.ng/?p=23328

When mad man rule a state, funny things always happened.
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by Bilyaminuadamu: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2016
Hmm! U do not do that while u are in office. U are now living to avoid Efcc ko. It is too late to cry
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by Jabioro: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2016
Meanwhile Edo state people are embarrassing pdp with what the party did to the state.
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by uchennamani(m): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2016
alatbaba1:
Only in Nigeria.
Yes, only in Nigeria. This is pathetic.
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by tomblue90(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2016
Withholding their salary and embarking on a white elephant project, is what you have for your people in Kogi state. A project that won't be completed in less than 8days for you to leave office. That's why Nigeria Is retrogressing instead of moving forward. They don't realy care about us; They don't have the fear of GOD in their heart. It's not an opportunity but an inpunity &criminality. God bless NIGERIA.
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Are u ok @ll?....verification is done everywia even in bank just as u recently did BVN (dats if u hav anything. Tto smile to d bank wit)......to check abnormalities and ghost workers.....but least I forget how does wada mess affect buhari?....so. givin food to sch pupils is now bad......some pple sha
geloorrrrdd:

Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by aliscomonaj: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2016
Clueless and a big thief
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by CioAngels(f): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2016
He can't pay salaries, the most important aspect of his obligation, yet, there is money to build bridge. The bridge project is the only way he can steal more money undetected. Well, wada, which ever way you want to swing to, the efcc is waiting for you whereever the swing will swing to.
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by Phobia1: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2016
geloorrrrdd:

i can feel ur pain dude. u can leave nd ofcos naija nogo miss u. Anybody is free to go anywhr. so y tellin d world u wanna go bla bla bla? Go nd neva come bak. forget Nigeria nd live ur life elsewhere u feel ur welfare wil b taken care of. Goodbye.
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by repogirl(f): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2016
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mZ1C-b4IUc [/url]

Rubbish! Nigeria is a joke.

Thank God oil boom is gone. Maybe these lazy Northerners will sit up and begin earning revenue for themselves.
Re: Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure by jpphilips(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2016
He forgot a new sheriff is in town, after 7days you will lose your immunity then your supporters will start shouting witch hunt, now you have initiated yourself into witch craft no wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors / I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti / Osuofia Ndigbo Visits VP Osinbajo In Aso Rock Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.