Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls (1353 Views)

Single Moms Are Mad At This Guy, See What He Posted About Their “nunus”(photos) / My Research About Igbo Guys(photos) / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by Olasco93: 3:52am On Jan 20, 2016
I want your reactions about this post. A friend on my list (name witheld) posted it on Facebook yesterday. I quote:
"Igbo girls are the best choice for marriage so far, because only them obey the law guiding marriage.
The law of marriage says for better for worse but today girls, mostly the Edo's if you were OK as a guy and you got married to them and along the line situation goes bad, they won't mind how many children they have for you, they will just packout from your house and jump to wherever is sweet wether you marry them legally or not, to them it doesn't count.
Please guys be very careful don't allow Love to make you marry from
these listed parts:
1. Edo
2. Okene (Kogi State)
3. Calaber
4. Ibadan"
Ishilove, Mynd44 and lalasticlala, please can you take this to front page lets get Nairalanders reactions if this is true.
Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by hopeforcharles(m): 4:31am On Jan 20, 2016
Is it now you knew? In igbo land divorce is frowned upon, b@stards are seriously mocked and rejected, that is why the rate of these cases is very low,

Remember this is not a tribalist statement but realism,
My igbo girls rocks, it's her or celibacy. Lol

5 Likes

Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by ipledge10(m): 4:42am On Jan 20, 2016
Valeri Kimani QueenValerie how are you..
Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 20, 2016
Yes. We don't leave our husbands for anything. That's why we don't really marry early like other tribes. We love the ''who will I spend the rest of my life with'' game wink

A man that marries an Igbo lady is rest assured that she won't leave him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 20, 2016
And I am laughing in french

2 Likes

Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by geolabious(m): 5:40am On Jan 20, 2016
Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 20, 2016
Are we the best?

1 Like

Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by Laveda(f): 6:02am On Jan 20, 2016
I don't know but I feel cheating on your partner is something personal and does not have to do with tribe or whatever....I've seen Edo Women who stayed with their husbands even when things go rough till date..and I've seen Igbo ladies too who couldn't bear the heat and they left

It just has to do with one's self ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by austin2all: 6:27am On Jan 20, 2016
Come rain come shine, irrespective of the money involved in the marriage, na Igbo girl I must marry.
Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by ehinmowo: 6:30am On Jan 20, 2016
Na WA o. so marriage separation is now based. on place.
by d way, I hv crush on calaber, Igbo, esan, and fulani girls
Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by misspicy(f): 6:36am On Jan 20, 2016
So you mean Igbo ladies stay in a violent marriage just so that they can obey the law of marriage?
lwkmdgringringrin odikwa great unchangeable law.

Many things makes women divorce and y'all all agree with me that men call for divorce more than women(check this out in court cases) 95% of divorce was filed by the man....

women ask for divorce or leave their partner in rare cases unless when things become extreme eg domestic violence,having a pervert for husband, eg a rapist,discovering your husband is a ritualist or murderer or robber etc

so if your Igbo sister wants to leave her husband because of domestic violence,you will ask her to remain there because Igbo women don't leave their husband abi,is it until she gets killed before you know that divorce knows no tribe?

Stop been a tribal bigot,understand your woman not her tribe ,she didn't ask to be born there,and if an Igbo woman is your preference by all means find her, that does not mean other women from the parts listed are a no go area for other men

Op tell your friend I said that

6 Likes

Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by bloomstar: 6:41am On Jan 20, 2016
i will go with calabar..... dos girls are dogs..... All night long if you know waht i mean
Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by Maxi112: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2016
op! stop making triblistic post here, is not helping this country

1 Like

Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by BolaAdeyemo: 7:04am On Jan 20, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Is it now you knew? In igbo land divorce is frowned upon, b@stards are seriously mocked and rejected, that is why the rate of these cases is very low,

Remember this is not a tribalist statement but realism,
My igbo girls rocks, it's her or celibacy. Lol
lies,i think bastards are more welcomed by igbos than other tribes,i know of a bastard,she bears her mother's father name becos it is believed since the girl gave birth out of wedlock,the child automatically belongs to the girl's father

it is even a taboo to call her bastard,it dosent even exist in the igbo vocab like we yorubas say ''OMO ALE''
oya what is bastard in igbo language?

1 Like

Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by Phrankin(m): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2016
BolaAdeyemo:
lies,i think bastards are more welcomed by igbos than other tribes,i know of a bastard,she bears her mother's father name becos it is believed since the girl gave birth out of wedlock,the child automatically belongs to the girl's father

it is even a taboo to call her bastard,it dosent even exist in the igbo vocab like we yorubas say ''OMO ALE''
In my opinion I think that "bastards" are not common enough in igboland to necessitate giving a name.

2 Likes

Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by kaziblake(f): 7:17am On Jan 20, 2016
misspicy:
So you mean Igbo ladies stay in a violent marriage just so that they can obey the law of marriage?
lwkmdgringringrin odikwa great unchangeable law.

Many things makes women divorce and y'all all agree with me that men call for divorce more than women(check this out in court cases) 95% of divorce was filed by the man....

women ask for divorce or leave their partner in rare cases unless when things become extreme eg domestic violence,having a pervert for husband, eg a rapist,discovering your husband is a ritualist or murderer or robber etc

so if your Igbo sister wants to leave her husband because of domestic violence,you will ask her to remain there because Igbo women don't leave their husband abi,is it until she gets killed before you know that divorce knows no tribe?

Stop been a tribal bigot,understand your woman not her tribe ,she didn't ask to be born there,and if an Igbo woman is your preference by all means find her, that does not mean other women from the parts listed are a no go area for other men

well said.
I'm really tired of seeing all this tribal go got on Nairaland praising others tribe and condemning others.
So a benin girl isn't a wife material.
Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2016
Laveda:
I don't know but I feel cheating on your partner is something personal and does not have to do with tribe or whatever....I've seen Edo Women who stayed with their husbands even when things go rough till date..and I've seen Igbo ladies too who couldn't bear the heat and they left

It just has to do with one's self ...

I've been on your signatures all thru the night. Hnmm, u are good.....buh ur dp though
Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by misspicy(f): 7:46am On Jan 20, 2016
kaziblake:
well said.
I'm really tired of seeing all this tribal go got on Nairaland praising others tribe and condemning others.
So a benin girl isn't a wife material.
OP's friend made a very bigotry statement...

the youths that are supposed to end this tribalism war are even the ones fanning the embers....well what do we know.
Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2016
one word for this, BIGOTRY .

1 Like

Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by misspicy(f): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2016
dovelike:
Yes. We don't leave our husbands for anything. That's why we don't really marry early like other tribes. We love the ''who will I spend the rest of my life with'' game wink

A man that marries an Igbo lady is rest assured that she won't leave him.
shocked
Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by Laveda(f): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Drabeey:

I've been on your signatures all thru the night. Hnmm, u are good.....buh ur dp though
My signature?
What's special about it?
Thanks..what about the pic lol...
Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2016
As much as I'd love to support the Op!?? undecided Being Igbo myself?cool

Uh...The thread is Kinda Shîtty... Way too much tribalism?lipsrsealed

No One could stand an abusive/cheating marriage..Werl, except You're dumb?

...I'd Run Almost Immediately despite the fact that I'm "Igbo"...grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by MilesLamar(m): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2016
Another reason why their bride price is very high.. Igbo gals are loyal.
Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2016
Laveda:

My signature?
What's special about it?
Thanks..what about the pic lol...
Did u just mentioned your pics?
Ha abeg ooo
If not that my wife might be too cruel een?
My reserve might just be commented straight
Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2016
OK, next story pls...!
Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 20, 2016
No wonder! They suffers in marriage.
Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by hopeforcharles(m): 10:00am On Jan 20, 2016
BolaAdeyemo:

Its called nwa opulo, besides I didn't say they are not there but we don't encourage it, besides be specific about my so called lies.
Re: See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls by Olasco93: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
misspicy:

Nice words, i will Miss!

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife In Their Home In Ibadan (graphic) / Heart Breaks In Naija High School. / 17-yr-old Bride Killed By Husband On Wedding Night For ‘not Being A Virgin’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.