Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Heart Breaks In Naija High School. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Breaks In Naija High School. (1353 Views)

This One Little Secret Could Save You From Heart Breaks This 2022 / Leaked SEX Tape Of South African High School Students Goes Viral(photos+video) / Do Guys Really Cry During Heart-breaks?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Breaks In Naija High School. by Bisiebae(f): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hello, I'm fifteen, I write this not to receive condemnations, but to bring back memories of teen years.

Though it felt like the end of the world, but I knew I would overcome it. This is the story of the first and last time I fell in love.
I could remember it, as if it were yesterday. I gracefully stood to the podium to collect my award for "Overall best Student". As I handled the parcel, the photographs asked where my parents were, and I informed him I came alone. He snapped my picture and returned to my sear.
I was glad, but scared. It was my second year of being blessed with such honour. I saw Segun, he was looking good as he always did. Flawless light skin, and a pointed nose, I stared at him lustfully, but I knew better.
Our eyes met, and he calmly smiled at me.
"Keep calm, Bisola... " I calmly told myself.
Things had not go well with Segun and I, but I still trembled at his stare. Soon I departed my school premises for home, I was longing for my best.
When I got home, I relaxed on my best and logged on, on "2go" It had been a long time since I went online, school was always my priority, then my writings.

Being a teenager was more awkward than I thought it would have ever been, I was a dark complexioned, average height, with a foreign accent(I grew up abroad). My school was one of those schools for spoilt children.
I couldn't understand why Segun and I became distant, I felt hurt that he hardly spoke to me. But when he looked at me, it was written in his eyes that he truly cared.

I saw him online, he instantly me a message.
"Hello, Brainiac!" He started.

"Don't tease me Segun, you have always been better than me academically" I sent. I spoke with him for a long time, so freely, yet so intellectually. I was fourteen, and he was all I asked for.

Fate could be funny, it brings the greatest things, and also the heartbreaking part of life. Fate brought Uthman to me, whether he was a blessing or curse, I won't tell till the time is right.
Re: Heart Breaks In Naija High School. by Cutehector(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Following cool

1 Like

Re: Heart Breaks In Naija High School. by Bisiebae(f): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
I was busy exploring Facebook, it had been awhile since I had posted anything. Then suddenly, a text came in.
"Snr Uthman... hmm, weird guy with glasses" I said under my breathe as I read his message.

"Hey..." he texted me.
I wasn't very comfortable talking to a person I barely knew, but out of proper values I replied.

"hello" Unlike what I anticipated, chatting with Uthman became very fun, too fun. He was so different from Segun, yet so alike. He was so Nigerian, and all so original!
Though, at that time, I had not actually met Uthman( technically, I had... Dining, Tuck shop, mutual friend)
we have never really talked before.

Uthman, Uthman... at that time, all I had for him was a friendly feeling. One of those days while I was chatting with Uthman(Still on end of the session holiday)
He began to confide in me, even though he barely knew me, I never knew things were going to change fast, very fast between us.

"Someone wants to chat with u... a friend". He texted me. I was a bit confused, the only mutual friend we had was Tunde, but Tunde was living a block from my house, he couldn't possible need to chat with me.
He told me it was a "she". A minute, just a minute, I was jealous, but who am I kidding? He was a hot looking guy and he has a lot of girls waiting in a line for him.

"Hey..." She started the texting session. Her name was Halimat, just like Uthman, she was one-year my senior, but her school was different.
I, being a polite person, replied duly, her chat was normal and boring.
I thought it would end with a short "bye" but my thinking was totally off; she asked.

"Be honest... Who is Uthman to you"
Re: Heart Breaks In Naija High School. by falconey(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
You should open a diary like other bitchess.
Re: Heart Breaks In Naija High School. by Burnnotice(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Heart Breaks In Naija High School. by Burnnotice(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
falconey:
hey take it easy on the young lady
Re: Heart Breaks In Naija High School. by Bisiebae(f): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
falconey:

like ur girlfriend, eh? Oops I'm not sure u even have one. If my post disturbs u, don't read, don't comment.
Re: Heart Breaks In Naija High School. by falconey(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bisiebae:

like ur girlfriend, eh? Oops I'm not sure u even have one. If my post disturbs u, don't read, don't comment.

I dont need to have one, because i'd give them reason to have me instead.

Your posts doesnt disturb me, i was just advising you to open a diary since your story looks like a journal.
Re: Heart Breaks In Naija High School. by Bisiebae(f): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
falconey:

I dont need to have one, because i'd give them reason to have me instead.

Your posts doesnt disturb me, i was just advising you to open a diary since your story looks like a journal.

I keep one... I thought u were a sadistic wannabe.
Re: Heart Breaks In Naija High School. by cruzita(f): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
I just dey follow from a distance continue

1 Like

Re: Heart Breaks In Naija High School. by refiner(f): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
hnmmm....kwantinue op!

1 Like

Re: Heart Breaks In Naija High School. by Bisiebae(f): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
The question was really strange to me, but I acted fast. I also thought, Who was he to me? he was my senior, and I had to respect that. I felt her jealous impulses, I too wonder who Halimat was to Uthman, he had earlier explained he was single.

"There is nothing between us... or anything". I texted her. It was when her inner psycho came to life.

"You think am a jealous type huh? u know, u are b*itchy for saying that, Wh*re! are you crazy". She furiously typed and replied. She claimed she was a classy girl, but that was too ghetto for me.

The rain of insults went to and fro between us, minutes before, I actually used to respect that psychotic slowpoke.

I texted Uthman immediately, he was online. I told him about his psychotic friend. He confided in me, saying she was his ex that never really got over him.

"Better find someone else to chase her away... If not for u... I would have treated her fu*k up." I replied. Okay, I couldn't really have fought with her, I'm a little coward on my part.

"Bisi, don't talk like that. I thought about that too..
" He replied after a three minutes interval.

Segun began to confide in me regularly. One certainly hot afternoon, I grabbed my phone and texted him. During this period, Segun was on football camp.

Though, I didn't know him physically, it seemed we have been best friends for life. I started to like- a little bit more than just friends.

"Are you single?" he swiftly texted. I was dumbfounded, ofcourse, I was single, but I had Segun, my classmate, my crush, first love... (ah hem, I guess you understand my predicament)
I just didn't know what to reply, I had to be truthful... who knew? Uthman might have ended up being the chosen one, and Segun just a wishful fantasy.

"yes...I'm" I replied. Though I had more self-respect to allow a guy "toast" me through a social media, most teens don't really mind, neither should I.

"I really like you Bisie... would you be my gf" He asked.
Woah, woah! I was like dude, you hardly know me and you are trying to hookup. He asked without a fear of rejection, his boldness startled me.
Am I being cheap? I asked myself. Ofcourse not, I was a notorious, push and pull. Push him to you, be nice, when he started enjoying your company, pull back and they chase you. I didn't have to be dead drop gorgeous to have admirals, but good looks were a plus.

"Uthman... Snr Uthman" I corrected calling him.

"Religion knows no bounds... neither does love..." he replied. Ah! gosh see him sweet talking me. I was a Christian so I understood.
"Hmmm... let's get to know each other better" I solemnly replied.
Re: Heart Breaks In Naija High School. by Burnnotice(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Heart Breaks In Naija High School. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Following
Re: Heart Breaks In Naija High School. by rhymesnoni(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2016
cheesy Aha, next tin pls help ah lost ma virginity.
Re: Heart Breaks In Naija High School. by Bisiebae(f): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
rhymesnoni:
cheesy Aha, next tin pls help ah lost ma virginity.

lol, what?

(1) (Reply)

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Nigerian Guys Of Today / Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys / New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.