Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Outrage! As Man Forces Newly Wedded Wife To Walk Unclad In Street - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outrage! As Man Forces Newly Wedded Wife To Walk Unclad In Street (968 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage! As Man Forces Newly Wedded Wife To Walk Unclad In Street by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2016
A cruel man humiliated his wife by making her walk naked down the road - after he caught her 'sexting' other men.

The man trails the woman - who covers her modesty in nothing but a white towel - appears shaken but remarkably calm given her ordeal.

As he follows her, he shouts 'she's a tart', 'b****' and 'w****' and berates her for messaging seven other men.

As the woman walks down the street, which the post claims is in New York, with the towel wrapped round her, he shouts in Spanish: 'Take off your towel! Co-operate b****. Show what you are, so pretty and so great.

'She's a tart. Let's go. Let's go. Say hi to the camera and say why you're doing this.
'Take off your towel and pay the price for the shame I feel after telling you how pretty you were and that I wanted to start a family with you, but it the meantime you were talking to seven other men.'

The woman retorted: 'But not to have sex with them.'

This only served to anger him further and he scoffed: 'Oh wow, not to have sex! But conversations about kissing, with "love", "babe" and the pictures.'

The disturbing circumstance was said to happen in new york city U.S.A

Re: Outrage! As Man Forces Newly Wedded Wife To Walk Unclad In Street by Strahovski1(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2016
My father told me that every woman has a switch called THE HOE SWITCH. .

Most ladies switch theirs on... and very few keep theirs off.

Hoes everywhere

1 Like

Re: Outrage! As Man Forces Newly Wedded Wife To Walk Unclad In Street by Monalisa185(f): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2016

the poster above me does not know what his father told him....I mean how can a farming tool(HOE) have a switch?
Re: Outrage! As Man Forces Newly Wedded Wife To Walk Unclad In Street by Strahovski1(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2016
The woman above me wants me to believe she ain't a hoe. .I'll pass

1 Like

Re: Outrage! As Man Forces Newly Wedded Wife To Walk Unclad In Street by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

the poster above me does not know what his father told him....I mean how can a farming tool(HOE) have a switch?
must you mention his father its just an exagearation kind off
Re: Outrage! As Man Forces Newly Wedded Wife To Walk Unclad In Street by Monalisa185(f): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2016
insycarc:
must you mention his father its just an exagearation kind off
pardon??
Re: Outrage! As Man Forces Newly Wedded Wife To Walk Unclad In Street by Bisjosh(f): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2016
Na she wan do am. Smh!

(1) (Reply)

Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance / Class Of Ladies You Just Don't Marry Anyhow / Guys,Which Of These Would Make Ladies Lose Interest In A Guy Faster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.