Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) (78677 Views)

Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) / Nigeria Man Dating Princess Of Monaco / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Towncrier247: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
According to H-Metro news in Zimbabwe, a seemingly sex crazy man, who was reportedly dating two sisters, was trapped and forced to walk naked on the streets after an afternoon intimacy with one of the lovers. The man – only identified as Fari – proposed love to two sisters identified as Kudzi and Tari and they later discovered that they were seeing one man and agreed to set up a trap. Fari was invited by one of the ladies, Kudzi, to their house along St Martins Crescent where he was taken into a bedroom.

He was ready for sex. After removing his clothes and getting ready for the act, Tari sneaked into the room and collected his clothes and hid them and returned to remove blankets.

He wanted to be a genius by bedding two sisters but today he was humiliated,” one of the eye witnesses told H-Metro. “The sisters were not aware that they were seeing one man only to discover it during their discussions that they were talking about one person,” he added.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/man-dating-two-sisters-made-to-walk.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hahaha! This is totally awesome! grin All this men treating women like fuckíng objects, your turn is coming! angry

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
He looks like Kanu

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Jibril659:
He looks like Kanu
Nnamdi?? cheesy

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sparksfly:
Hahaha! This is totally awesome! grin All this men treating women like fuckíng objects, your turn is coming! angry

Please educate me!...

Were they forced??...

Hope yhu know the two sisters can be sued??

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Young03(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
ModsAreMad:

Please educate me!...

Were they forced??...

Hope yhu know the two sisters can be sued??

If you don't have something intelligent to say please don't quote me. smiley

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by cruzita(f): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
serves him right

wish I was there to take enough pic

5 Likes

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by 21Savagw: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
I guess you could say he was

12 Likes

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sparksfly:

If you don't have something intelligent to say please don't quote me. smiley

Wow!.....

Learnt my lessons.....

Won't dare quote a k**k aqain.....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Untainted007: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Did he succeeded in entering their "western unions?" but if he didn't succeed that serves him right. But on a good day why would he want to date them both at same time? You can't chase two rats at a time except u lose all. Because of 5minutes enjoyment he has suddenly become a world wide fool.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Women and fish brain...

abeg make somebody help me with that Jacob Zuma pic where he has his two index fingers together.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by josab122: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Looking for cheap food. Smart guy
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by ManTiger(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Jibril659:
He looks like Kanu
Namidu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Serves him right cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
tomorrow he will still be found in the SISTERHOOD again.

1 Like

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by milky3(f): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
very selfish a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by seunlayi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lesson for those that create to hear. Nemesis now move in 4g speed

1 Like

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by lifestyle1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Peacetemi: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
grin grin Na dem, I knew it had to be one of them. Zimbabwe and Kenya

27 Likes

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by policy12: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sparksfly:

And all the girls treating men like ATM ur time too is coming like a thief in the night.

If you don't want man to see as sex object dress decently:
Stop making unnecessary demand from ur man:
Stop seeing a man as ur burden carrier:

58 Likes

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by patrickmuf(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Rubbish post...

1 Like

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Pylony(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sparksfly:
Hmmm! See how you're even celebrating it, like say naija done win olympic gold medal..lol.

7 Likes

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Serves His Lazy Ass Right cool cool

As A Player, You Must Be Wise Enough Not To Get Caught So I Guess The Man Ain't Wise After all
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
That's human right abuse. The girls can't get away with this humiliation if he wants to enforce his right.
..... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
O
policy12:

And all the girls treating men like ATM ur time too is coming like a thief in the night.
If you don't want man to see as sex object dress decently:
Stop making unnecessary demand from ur man:
Stop seeing a man as ur burden carrier:

If a lady can gladly collect money from me, then I guess it's natural that I chop her kpomo too as per say all things being equal cool cool

Na True Talk You Yarn Bro!! You deserve a bottle of cold Orijin for such a wonderful comment
kiss kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Titilayooni(f): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sparksfly:
Babe,their turn is not coming....It is HERE
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Pylony(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Women's inhumanity to Man.. E fit be say he was not aware they are sisters jare. grin
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Shedking(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
NA our girls way go comment pass oh,

but the guy want waya two sisters thinking say them no go catch am? him self eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.