Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

What Is It With Some Ladies And Male Wrestling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Some Ladies And Male Wrestling? (587 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Some Ladies And Male Wrestling? by EOOJ(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Some ladies and wrestling is like rice and stew o. They just always flow wella.

I have been noticing it for a while now but what made me write this is because of my little experience sometime ago.

I went to my aunts biz center in a school to help her out in typing a project. While i was busy sweating inside the shop so that i would be able to meet up the deadline, i heard some ladies from afar gisting and laughing happily(like 5 of them). I kept wondering what was tickling their fancy that hot afternoon but i refused to eaves drop but rather face my work. Then the ladies walked right up to my shop and sat down outside using the plastic chairs that we kept outside for customers to relax.

At this point, i said to myself, ehen! i finally can eaves drop freelygrin since its my shop. So one of the ladies said ehen, where were we na, as i was saying...bla blah blah
at that instant i realised that they were talking something related to sports and i was like haba! This ladies are cool o cause i thought they were talking football. So i now stood up and walked towards the door to really hear their conversation only for me to start hearing things like "did you see how mark henry dealt with undertaker? Chai when is randy orton fighting brock lesna?what time? Can't miss it o, i really love john cena, that guy is really strong? And then anything you can think of about wrestling. I was like, hmmm, na wa o. Na wrestling dey make dem smile like so Abegi make i go face ma job jare.

One other day, i visited a lady friend and we were just gisting in the parlour. The moment it hit 4pm, na so all the girls for the house starting from their mumsy to sisters all came to the living room. The mumsy said with a sweet smile on her face "my dear sorry o, we would have to interrupt your movie because we want to watch wrestling and its my favourite program" and i said no problem ma, go ahead. Na so wrestling start, omor see all eyes were seriously shining with fine fine smiles all around. The only thing i could do was just to nod my head whenever they talked to me.

The final line was drawn when we went visiting at a friends house. We were all watching a nice animation which i was eager to see the ending but all of a sudden, t.v alarm rang and the channel switched. Low and behold, what did i see? WWE. Na so the last born shout mummy, they have started your program o. The mum all the way from her room shouted am coming o, and she was running to the parlour and she said to me she cant miss this o and i said to her i knowgrin

I also noticed its not just wrestling but anything showing muscle (ladies no crucify me o smileyD

I Guess as guys = football,
ladies = wrestling and any sport with muscle grin

Source: my mind, hehecheesy with little modifications. Abeg o, no counter thread

Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Male Wrestling? by firstking01(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
I 've nt really seen a gal that loves wrestling...itz either they are into zee world or telemundo,,,btw, i so like john cena...he no dey do patial for him fight.
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Male Wrestling? by Bisjosh(f): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
i love wrestling kiss
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Male Wrestling? by Strahovski1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
When WWE came live to our place in India. I knew girls love Wrestling. I can bet 65% were ladies in that event.

Lots of ladies do love wrestling especially Asian. And the Asian boys don't like football so much. We like mostly sports like tennis or cricket or motorsport and anything Sumo (Fighting)
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Male Wrestling? by donjon: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
team 6 pack!!!
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Male Wrestling? by EOOJ(m): 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
firstking01:
I 've nt really seen a gal that loves wrestling...itz either they are into zee world or telemundo,,,btw, i so like john cena...he no dey do patial for him fight.

dats because u hvnt seen dem watching it. Just ask dem and see grin

Bisjosh:
i love wrestling kiss

i know na cheesy

AwesomeDuru:
They get to fantacize on them six packs.

abi o
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Male Wrestling? by AwesomeDuru(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
They get to fantacize on them six packs.
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Male Wrestling? by firstking01(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
EOOJ:

i know na cheesy

abi o
well, for the ones i 've seen, the sight them exchanging punches and the blood shedsad
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Male Wrestling? by firstking01(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
EOOJ:

i know na cheesy

abi o
well, for the ones i 've seen, the sight of them exchanging punches and the blood shedsad

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Marriage Material? Let Them Answer These 9 Quest / What Men Do To Big Ladies: Enjoy Your Body & Your Money / Adolescent And The Transition Into Adulthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.